How Will Zain React to Aaliya's New Avatar?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Now I know spoilers indicate that while Zain and Aaliya's path cross, they don't actually meet obviously they will have to come face to face eventually, how do you think that will happen? How will Zain react when he sees Aaliya's new avatar? Aaliya is not the same person she used to be, so how will their first meeting go? Will she show him the same cold Aaliya she has shown others or will she breakdown and let out all that hurt she's been holding in all this time? I'm really looking forward to their characters coming face to face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's a very interesting question Mandy. Honestly she will try to keep up this attitude in front of him i think but he will be able to see though it. She will definitely do her best to push him away but I'm sure Zain will be relentless. I am excited to see him melt her heart again. They both really need each other.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It will be a painful moment when the two of them meet, i want Zain's first words to be Mamu ki bhanji when he sees her and then for Aliya to make the link. I feel Zain will have happy tears in his eyes and relief of finally finding his MEZ. I'm thinking Aliya will run away at first and avoid him when she can, when it does become too much for her and Zain doesn't give up, she will have that breakdown. She needs to spill her heart out and open up her wounds so Zain can start healing her.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He will admire his super hot beewi new avatar😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she may still put up that cold front which might shock him, but eventually he'll get through to her and get the old Aaliya back! Maybe seeing her in such a different avatar might make him even more determined to get her back.
Zain has definitely got his work out out for him...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think he'll be over the moon to see her. Finally his eyes must be waiting to see her sight infront of him.
I think we'll get a moment where they are just staring at eachother frozen in time.

I can also imagine Zain going to hug Aaliya but her pushing him away and saying something bitter. I'm sorry but whenever I remember thursday's episode I feel a sharp pain. That scene, those flashbacks was just heartbreaking.

I'm a sadist I want some pain. I think Aaliya will be cold but Zain's constant pursuing of her will make her weak and upset.

I can also see further kitkit coming up Zain coming to her dhaba everyday just to see her. But then again I don't want to hope to much BI CV's are experts at raising hopes then dashing them.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that's a very interesting question Mandy. Honestly she will try to keep up this attitude in front of him i think but he will be able to see though it. She will definitely do her best to push him away but I'm sure Zain will be relentless. I am excited to see him melt her heart again. They both really need each other.

I think the same because Aaliya knows if she does not keep up this front then she will become vulnerable and she can't let that happen. I want to see how Zain handled this side to Aaliya, he won't give up on her so easily, he can't not after pining for her for so long. Zain will know the reason she is like this now is because of him and he will be the one to bring her back to life again. Its funny how I used to think it would have been Aaliya who broke down the walls for Zain after his father's death but its a complete role reversal here, it is Aaliya whose heart needs to melt.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It will be a painful moment when the two of them meet, i want Zain's first words to be Mamu ki bhanji when he sees her and then for Aliya to make the link. I feel Zain will have happy tears in his eyes and relief of finally finding his MEZ. I'm thinking Aliya will run away at first and avoid him when she can, when it does become too much for her and Zain doesn't give up, she will have that breakdown. She needs to spill her heart out and open up her wounds so Zain can start healing her.

Aaliya will have to have that breakdown, I know she told Zain she forgave him but obviously she is still enduring a world of pain. Aaliya will need to speak her heart out, she will need to begin the healing process and only Zain can do that for her.

Originally posted by: arshi2

He will admire his super hot beewi new avatar😆

He will be impressed but at the same time its going to hit him hard about just how much he hurt Aaliya. I mean this is the same Aaliya who used to smile and be so full of life and now no smile, her employees call her chudail! That should show just how much things have changed, his princess is now nicknamed chudail.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I think she may still put up that cold front which might shock him, but eventually he'll get through to her and get the old Aaliya back! Maybe seeing her in such a different avatar might make him even more determined to get her back.

Zain has definitely got his work out out for him...

He does but I'm looking forward to this track!! I want to see how he melts her heart and how they reunite. It may not seem possible now but these two will unite because they are endgame.

Originally posted by: ramita94

I think he'll be over the moon to see her. Finally his eyes must be waiting to see her sight infront of him.

I think we'll get a moment where they are just staring at eachother frozen in time.

I can also imagine Zain going to hug Aaliya but her pushing him away and saying something bitter. I'm sorry but whenever I remember thursday's episode I feel a sharp pain. That scene, those flashbacks was just heartbreaking.

I'm a sadist I want some pain. I think Aaliya will be cold but Zain's constant pursuing of her will make her weak and upset.

I can also see further kitkit coming up Zain coming to her dhaba everyday just to see her. But then again I don't want to hope to much BI CV's are experts at raising hopes then dashing them.

Aaliya may try to keep her distance from Zain but for how long can she do so? If she is stubborn then so is Zain and he will not let her go so easily after spending so much time looking for her, pining away for her. Aaliya will have to face her past

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Once they come face to it will be an emotional moment for bth of thm cum on they will be meeting after 1year zain will have Khushi ke assu n I think Aliya will have to at the same time to see zain infront of her an happy to. am looking forward to this so can't wait n also wanna see zain's reaction of aliyas new avatar.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he will love her no matter what becoz he doesn't just see her a person
bt as his love and life nd once upon a time his wife😆
he knows her like no one else does
and if she changed he'll learn the new aliya and bring back the soul of the old one
Edited by Problem_Child - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both will be forget everything when they will meet each other but i think Aliya will get flashback of talaq and all his bitter word.she will try to cold shoulder with him.Zain will be shock to learn about this new Aliya but i can see soon he will broken to realise it him who make her like that.Aliya might will breakdown eventually and it will Zain who will make her brust out her anger and pain which she hide since one year.it surely will be intense and epic moment.i really can't wait for their meeting.only he will bring the old Aliya back again.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago