I'll be waiting..(A ZAYA OS ON THE CURRENT TRACK)

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

You never understand what change really is,until you are standing right in the middle of it.And you're scared of it...you are always scared,and hat's because you don't know how its going to trn things upside down...or whether it'll come like a dream and leave like a nightmare or not.All of us are afraid of 'change'-of the unforeseen,of the impending sinister nights,of letting go -of the past,our anger,of memories.Change is not easy,it is just like moving on...but the thing about change is that its inevitable..it always comes into our life...we either accept it or we are left behind...
When they woke up that morning,in a place far away from their 'home' -from 'themselves',they never realised that their day wouldn't really go down the normal way...She had woken up to dots of sunlight playing around her mundane room,the monotonous sound of the fan swiveling above her head and the thin muslin cloth which served as her cover during the hot summers,sticking to her body due to the humidity.And just like she had promised herself,that she would take one day at a time,just the way she had promised herself before leaving for Hyderabad that she would try to forget him,forget the pain that came along with the bittersweet memories which reckoned him at ungodly hours,and get her heart back into one piece..Aaliya went on with her day..
He had woken up to an empty hotel room,and a splitting headache..it was probably again one of those dreams that had been plaguing his subconscious mind for the past 1 year...he was there for a businness meeting...but somehow he had a feeling that the new city would bring new hopes for him..but neither of them had foreseen the change awaiting them...

Yet they were standing in front of each other after ne ear,one must think that two people in love,who have had to separate because of fate,on meeting would fall back into each others arms..but it was not the case for Zain and Aaliya..For zain,elation,hurt,anger,fear,despair,hope and pain,was vying for supremacy..while for Aaliya..it was nothing but a cold,emptiness..aching her insides..driving her insane,eroding her senses a little bit everyday..but it was the silence which had helped her get out of the bed every morning,which had successfully helped her push back her memories and her tears...which had helped her survive every day without him...
It felt better than a dream for Zain..he had searched for her at every possivble places...only to meet with futile attempts,and now she was standing in front of him.."Aaliyaaa..."he breathed her name..it was merely a whisper..he would've never imagined that he would be calling out her name anywhere else other than his dreams or while remembering her..As his voice reached her ears..she thought that a lone tear would esape from her eyes..but it was not there..her eeys where dry..."Zain.." A bile rose up his throat and his heart clenched..there was time when he had lost all hopes of hearing from her ever again.."Kahaan chali gayi thi tum?Kitni baar--kitni baar tumhe rokhne ki koshish ki Aaliya--tum mujhe itni jaldi bh-bhool kaise gaye Aaliya..."his voice was cracking under the emotions..his tears choking his coherent thoughts...pain flashed through his eeys,but she chose to ignore it..her very indifference was the cause of his pain.."Mu-mujhe..bahat ka-kam hai..I need to leave now.."
"No-No Aaliya-"he caught hold of her arm before she could walk away once again...
She turned back,completely unfazed..dead from inside..she had killed Mamu ki bhanji and Malka e Zain with er own bare hands...
"Tumhe 7- 7.30 ka time yaad nahi aaati..hum dono ki kitkit...tum kaise mere bina akele so nahi paati thi---ab kaise soti ho Aaliya? Itne yaade hai humare iss rishte meii..tumhe yeh sab yaad nahi aati? Miss,nahi karte ho mujhe..ya phir..tumhe tumhari zindagi mei ko=koi a=aur.."There were tears in her eeys..how could he even think? But she composed herself..she wouldn't fall back into his arms..at least not so easily..not after he had destroyed everything..

"Bhula chuki hoon main yeh sab...mita di hai main sab yaado ko..jo rishta tabaah ho chuki hai..usse bhool jaana hum dono ke liye achha hoga..."she began to walk away,but stopped on her tracks as his words hit her"Nothing has changed Aaliya--kyun ki abhi bhi tum Aaliya Zain ABdullah ho--abhi bhi tum meri biwi ho..Apne aap ko pakki mushalmaan kehte ho..toh Ruju ke baare mei toh pata hai tumhe...uss raat Matheran mei--teesra talaq hone se pehle--jab Mallick e...tumhe Zabardasti se..ch--tum hosh mei nahi thi...uss raat hum dono ek hi bed par soye the...yaad ai na Aaliya?"
"Jhoot bol rahe ho tum..AALIYA ZAIN ABDULLAh MAR CHUKI HAI..Fanna ho chuki thi woh ek saal pehle kisi Zin Abdullah ke pyaar mei..jal ke khak ho gayi thi woh usske nafraat ke aag mei..."

"Jis din tum chodd kar chali gayi..pata hai Aaliya uss din Zain Abdullah ka bhi maut ho gaya...par Aaliya..humare beeech,humare yaado mai..humare rago main Zain aur Aaliya abhi bhi zinda hai.."
"Yeh mumkin na-nahi hai Zain..um ajnabhi the..aur ajnabi humesha ke liye rrahenge..."
"Maine Dad se waada kiya hai ki main unke bhanji ko har haal mei dhoond kar waapas launga...isse pehle bauhat baar maine waada toda hai..Dad ki rooh ko taqleef pauchaya haipar iss baar nahi..Mamu ki bhanji..."
"nothing is the same...khatam ho chuka hai sab kuch..bauhat der ho chuki hai Zain--bauhat der.."
"I'll be waiting for you Aaliya Zain Abdullah--mujhe uss din ka intezaar rahega jab tum mujhe phirse beintehaa mohabbat karne lagogi-----aur uss din din ke liye muje jo karna hoga main karunga...abhi bhi sab kuch khatam nahi hua hai Aaliya..abhi bhi sab kuch zinda hai...humare yadoon main...humare dil mei.."

I've seen your face under every sky
Over every border and on every line
You know my heart more than I do
We were the greatest, me and you

But we had time against us and miles between us
The heavens cried, I know I left you speechless
But now the sky has cleared and it's blue
And I see my future in you

I'll be waiting for you when you're ready to love me again
I put my hands up, I'll do everything different
I'll be better to you

This OS is dedicated to all the readers..I know its not my best work...but the idea just came to my mind..please feel free to criticise..thanks for bearing with me torture...

From
Ann😊
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Loved it all
Written so beautifully
Thanks very much for the pm
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Ann
And ya it was so emotional
I hope they get back together
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS
loved it to the core
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superbbb os!!!👏👏👏
very beautifully written..
loved it a lott❤️
ty so much for d pm..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb
plz continue soon
thanks for pm
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur conti.. Ryt ??pls do it asap
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Its awesome Ann!
Continue soon!:-)

do i HAVE to continue...yaar gimme some ideas:)
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww it is soo beautiful
love it soo much
hearttouching
tahnk u soo much for the pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm os
Loved it