Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Darshan's Live performance i guess 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiE4-8nbAng&list=UU-LPIU24bQXVljUXivKEeRQ[/YOUTUBE]
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

I m a ghost??πŸ˜†

yes..mature people! and bcoz that is not Love Dev,that's why they cheat and take advantage of each other.. and u knw na how much i m against girl..😑😑 i just can't this stupidity from girls..i mean cheating parents for some guy and thinking they wil take care of you?height of stupidity! 😡 and this CP epi again made me believe in how stupid girls can be..!!

yah ..i hope he is in Top 3 Highest Vote Receivers! 😳

only you know you're ghost or not.πŸ˜†

that is just physical attraction jes...that is not Love! physical attraction is common but Love is unique! these generation should know where to put a limit to their emotions...I means getting attracted to someone is fine but getting in relationship with that person or trying to get more from it is doesn;t seems nice. That is pure disgusting and then when their minds are satisfied they leave each other! chiii!🀒

I know you're against girls but all girls are not bad...and I'm against those boys who use girls... haven't they also have some respect? more importantly we are humans so people should behave like humans.
But they do stupid things in the name of Love.🀒
which CP episode? any description?

hope so too, darshan is in top 3.😊
...Jes... thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqoYNQ4kBA&list=UU-LPIU24bQXVljUXivKEeRQ[/YOUTUBE]

off screen bits video!😳
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

only you know you're ghost or not.πŸ˜†

that is just physical attraction jes...that is not Love! physical attraction is common but Love is unique! these generation should know where to put a limit to their emotions...I means getting attracted to someone is fine but getting in relationship with that person or trying to get more from it is doesn;t seems nice. That is pure disgusting and then when their minds are satisfied they leave each other! chiii!🀒

I know you're against girls but all girls are not bad...and I'm against those boys who use girls... haven't they also have some respect? more importantly we are humans so people should behave like humans.
But they do stupid things in the name of Love.🀒
which CP episode? any description?

hope so too, darshan is in top 3.😊

Yah Dev..u said it right!.. 😳 yah u r against such guys n i m girls..πŸ˜† coz i have no expectation from any guy when a girl herself fails to respect herself.🀒 u knw human r supreme and worst both!

yah it is..if u wanna knw wil PM ya..coz it is DR thread na n we r again started with our mature talks..πŸ˜†

why i feel he is gonna be!😳
*Dev.* thumbnail

Yah Dev..u said it right!.. 😳 yah u r against such guys n i m girls..πŸ˜† coz i have no expectation from any guy when a girl herself fails to respect herself.🀒 u knw human r supreme and worst both!

yah it is..if u wanna knw wil PM ya..coz it is DR thread na n we r again started with our mature talks..πŸ˜†

why i feel he is gonna be!😳

truly said jes. Yeah send me that link jes, I wanna see  that episode. Yup, I was going to say same that we are discussing other things about maturity and all in Darshan ka thread!πŸ˜† we should continue in our PM/Scrapbook that is fine for us.πŸ˜†

yup, Darshan's voice has that potential plus I guess he is Famous no.
...Jes... thumbnail

truly said jes. Yeah send me that link jes, I wanna see  that episode. Yup, I was going to say same that we are discussing other things about maturity and all in Darshan ka thread!πŸ˜† we should continue in our PM/Scrapbook that is fine for us.πŸ˜†

yup, Darshan's voice has that potential plus I guess he is Famous no.

okay PMing! 😳

yah yah ..he is famous with his Pehli Mohabbat song!
*Dev.* thumbnail

okay PMing! 😳

yah yah ..he is famous with his Pehli Mohabbat song!

Good!

Kill dill song!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...accha hain !

show is gonna start in 15 minutes! 
...Jes... thumbnail

Good!

Kill dill song!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...accha hain !

show is gonna start in 15 minutes! 

Haan ..Kill Dil..
i also updated PG with caps of the song! πŸ˜‰