Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I'm not a active member but I've been following the show since day one. so first of all I would like to day hi to all.

Coming back to the leap I didn't want slits to work in a dabah but the story line isn't too bad. I loved the episode up until rehaans kids called aliya ami.

I loved how zain is determined to get aliya back and now things have spiced up in barkat villa btw zain and Fahaad. Hope aliya sorts that out once she is back. I like nafeesa new avatar she will help zaya. The biggest highlight was aliya loved her new look. It's modern and she looks beautiful in skirts. zains gna be awestroke. And. the kit kit is going to be extra spicy with aliya sherni attitude. It's going to be fun watching zain trying to persuade her.

But I hope she hasn't married rehaan and why are his kids calling her ami. I'm guessing she hasnt married him.b cause her employees think she needs a man in her life. . But hope rehaan doesn't come in btw our zaya.

Can't wait for the reunion. Just want swim to find her now.

Please post your views. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read and I too agree the track aint bad only if there was no paapi Rehan and his kids!
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah me too like the track but rehaan and his mandli annoyed me lotz
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinkle_bella

Hey guys I'm not a active member but I've been following the show since day one. so first of all I would like to day hi to all.

Coming back to the leap I didn't want slits to work in a dabah but the story line isn't too bad. I loved the episode up until rehaans kids called aliya ami.

I loved how zain is determined to get aliya back and now things have spiced up in barkat villa btw zain and Fahaad. Hope aliya sorts that out once she is back. I like nafeesa new avatar she will help zaya. The biggest highlight was aliya loved her new look. It's modern and she looks beautiful in skirts. zains gna be awestroke. And. the kit kit is going to be extra spicy with aliya sherni attitude. It's going to be fun watching zain trying to persuade her.

But I hope she hasn't married rehaan and why are his kids calling her ami. I'm guessing she hasnt married him.b cause her employees think she needs a man in her life. . But hope rehaan doesn't come in btw our zaya.

Can't wait for the reunion. Just want swim to find her now.

Please post your views. 😉

Hi to you as well. 😛
The storyline is good like you said. And this dhaba is honestly a nice fresh change. It reminds me of Bhopal again.😃

Like you I had a problem with Rehan and his kids. And Zarina and Bilal. I honestly would prefer some focus on the supporting characters such as Rizwan-Aayat-Gauhar. But no it seems that the CVs have a new addiction with cameos.

And yes I do not think that Rehan is married to Aaliya. Honestly Zaya can't marry anyone else they love each other too much.

I hope the CVs do not turn Rehan negative. There's already so many negative characters as it is.
Let's see where this is going.
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also thinking I hope rizwan gahaur storyline doesn't turn out like another nafeesa fahad situation lol. Would b interesting to see that because there is so many chapters cvz and haven't finished .

1- gahaur what happened to that. How zain will react when he finds out Aliya was right about gauhar. how rizwan handles it and ayat.
2- real barkat is she rely dead. Coz I think she is alive. Fake barkat and dad what happeneed because they are so revengeful.
3) zaya divorce clarification
4) will aliya forgive her parents if so how
5) zarina why does she hate surraya.want to see the back story to that
6) we need to know exactly how fahad cheated on nafeesa and I would like shazia truth out infeont of fahad.
7) surraya truth to come out about how she tried to split zaya.