Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You made sense Saranvir :) Exactly, while there have been some things that have been predictable about BI for the most part they've been unpredictable and I like that. I like that there has been this element of suspense while keeping their track going and I appreciate the fact there have been some spoilers released to give us hope, such as the latest with the virtual meeting. The story is far from over for Zain and Aaliya, their paths are crossing once again and Zain will get his second chance but it won't be a walk in the park for him especially when he sees how much Aaliya has changed, he will have to break down the wall around her.
Its funny, before I used to think Aaliya would have to do this in regards to him but its a complete role reversal CVs opted for here!

@bold ---- i really like this trick mandy,, i wana say something more i hope creatives won't be stretching this track for long time, majority of ppl are saying they gona go for 2 months , this track look promising , episodes are good like fresh air , but firstly creatives need to close all the leftover loopholes they need to answer about shalam ayat rizwaan gauhar , then they can go ahead what they wana throw , i know farhaan is man of his words , he never disappointed us , despite the fact that we still feeling that it was all preplaaned for the family drama sake, a romantic story can't be moving ahed , my cuzn was saying that may be she is wrong but creatives not gona show how rehaan follow aaliya to hyderabad , what wud be the reason they are not going to tell us that soon. we are so emotionally attached to this now that we can't bear wrong doing's which they are creating somehow and leaving us in cliffhanger , i know BI was never like that they used to done well. but somehow if rm and rehaan is much forced character now , only question arises in my mind that he was like brother to zain and what the hell or why he havent call zain that aaliya is here. the only fear fandom is facing that this all mess will kill the essence of beautiful pure relationship of ZAYA , deep down we know its only zaya and zaya at end. but end word seems long man, ? any thoughts regarding this,

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

@bold ---- i really like this trick mandy,, i wana say something more i hope creatives won't be stretching this track for long time, majority of ppl are saying they gona go for 2 months , this track look promising , episodes are good like fresh air , but firstly creatives need to close all the leftover loopholes they need to answer about shalam ayat rizwaan gauhar , then they can go ahead what they wana throw , i know farhaan is man of his words , he never disappointed us , despite the fact that we still feeling that it was all preplaaned for the family drama sake, a romantic story can't be moving ahed , my cuzn was saying that may be she is wrong but creatives not gona show how rehaan follow aaliya to hyderabad , what wud be the reason they are not going to tell us that soon. we are so emotionally attached to this now that we can't bear wrong doing's which they are creating somehow and leaving us in cliffhanger , i know BI was never like that they used to done well. but somehow if rm and rehaan is much forced character now , only question arises in my mind that he was like brother to zain and what the hell or why he havent call zain that aaliya is here. the only fear fandom is facing that this all mess will kill the essence of beautiful pure relationship of ZAYA , deep down we know its only zaya and zaya at end. but end word seems long man, ? any thoughts regarding this,

Saranvir the 2 months is because of the latest TB article, the latest cameo is for that period of time. He's the one that was introduced tonight, the one Aaliya confronted for ripping off customers. So basically we got a clear indication that this track is not being wrapped up anytime soon nor should it. We don't want to see a reunion just like that, CVs need time to stretch out things and make the time and effort made to build up this track worth it.

In the meantime the CVs do need to close some serious loopholes, like where Shabana and Ghulam have disappeared. Why are they not with Rizwan and Aaya or in Bhopal? Their whereabouts need to be explained and it would be nice to have some closure to the Aayat-Rizwan-Gauhar track, show them struggling with what is or was not the truth.

Exactly why fans are even more bothered by the Rehan track now. Before it was okay because he was someone who helped Zain and Aaliya and did not pose much of a threat because he considered Zain his brother but now a 180 with him possibly falling for Aaliya. It is just hard to believe, to fans it does not matter that Aaliya and Zain are divorced, fact remains she was Zain's wife and its disturbing to see he ended up the same place Aaliya is at. Had Aaliya not moved to another city, then viewers would have understood but that is not the case.

All fans are asking of the CVs is not to kill the essence of a beautiful love story between Zain and Aaliya. We do not want to see their love be made a mockery of just for drama and TRP sake, they did not need that in the past to gain popularity nor do they need it now. BI has always won praises for being unique, CVs need to keep it that way. You want to tease viewers fine but know where to draw the line and not compromise Zain and Aaliya's characters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saranvir the 2 months is because of the latest TB article, the latest cameo is for that period of time. He's the one that was introduced tonight, the one Aaliya confronted for ripping off customers. So basically we got a clear indication that this track is not being wrapped up anytime soon nor should it. We don't want to see a reunion just like that, CVs need time to stretch out things and make the time and effort made to build up this track worth it.

In the meantime the CVs do need to close some serious loopholes, like where Shabana and Ghulam have disappeared. Why are they not with Rizwan and Aaya or in Bhopal? Their whereabouts need to be explained and it would be nice to have some closure to the Aayat-Rizwan-Gauhar track, show them struggling with what is or was not the truth.

Exactly why fans are even more bothered by the Rehan track now. Before it was okay because he was someone who helped Zain and Aaliya and did not pose much of a threat because he considered Zain his brother but now a 180 with him possibly falling for Aaliya. It is just hard to believe, to fans it does not matter that Aaliya and Zain are divorced, fact remains she was Zain's wife and its disturbing to see he ended up the same place Aaliya is at. Had Aaliya not moved to another city, then viewers would have understood but that is not the case.

All fans are asking of the CVs is not to kill the essence of a beautiful love story between Zain and Aaliya. We do not want to see their love be made a mockery of just for drama and TRP sake, they did not need that in the past to gain popularity nor do they need it now. BI has always won praises for being unique, CVs need to keep it that way. You want to tease viewers fine but know where to draw the line and not compromise Zain and Aaliya's characters

Xctly !! its hard to accept that he is falling for aaliya or he will propose her, if we go by today's episode there was like nothing that what so ever , may be day by day we can get clear picture as slowly they will open the leftover loopholes. things fandom don't want as follows -
1, creatives should not kill the essence pure love of zain and aaliya,
2, need to close those loopholes saath saath mien present ki story show karen
3, tomo or not or by thursday they need to show how aaliya end up in hyderabad did she called rehaan or rehaan called aaliya , or grumpy insist em to move diff city , if they will leave this loophole for 2 weeks it won't be good with fandom

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No one liked kids calling Aalia Ammy before dey were calling her Aalia aunty why dis sudden change?
So far none of the spoiler said about RM will happen only we heard Rehan will hve feeling for Aalia.This is one sided feeling.Rehan knows very well Aalia loves only Zain nd vice versa.
He may nt propose her?
In front of Zain if da kids call Aalia ammy wat will be his reaction, I feel he knows she was in rehan's house wen he threw her from BV.He knows Aalia very well she loves only him so he will nt feel bad.
We never thought T wil happen but happened.Hope dis RM should nt happen.
Zarina and Bilal will succeed in their's mission.?
Suri is dump her only aim is Aalia , Aalia should be away from her son.She is nt bother about her son's feelings.
In case if she makes any plan against Aalia afee may help ZaYa.
Nafee spoiled ZaYa's life.She is feeling guilty now after seperating ZaYa.???
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

No one liked kids calling Aalia Ammy before dey were calling her Aalia aunty why dis sudden change?

So far none of the spoiler said about RM will happen only we heard Rehan will hve feeling for Aalia.This is one sided feeling.Rehan knows very well Aalia loves only Zain nd vice versa.
He may nt propose her?
In front of Zain if da kids call Aalia ammy wat will be his reaction, I feel he knows she was in rehan's house wen he threw her from BV.He knows Aalia very well she loves only him so he will nt feel bad.
We never thought T wil happen but happened.Hope dis RM should nt happen.
Zarina and Bilal will succeed in their's mission.?
Suri is dump her only aim is Aalia , Aalia should be away from her son.She is nt bother about her son's feelings.
In case if she makes any plan against Aalia afee may help ZaYa.
Nafee spoiled ZaYa's life.She is feeling guilty now after seperating ZaYa.???

Exactly, the way I see it this will be a one sided thing from Rehan's side and I believe he will only toy with the idea of telling Aaliya how he feels, he won't go through with it.

I want to see how Zain reacts to hearing Rehan's kids calling Aaliya Ammi, it will come as a shock to him especially to know they went with Aaliya but I do not see any MU from his side. Zain knows Aaliya too well and surely seeing her new avatar where she is cold will make him realize exactly how she has been living her life. There is even indication today from her co workers who said she has no family, they know nothing of her past, so nothing to worry about yet.

Aaliya and Zain not outing her secret and killing Nafeesa with kindness has done something a stint in jail or being kicked out would have never done. They've shown you don't have to stoop to another person's level to get revenge or satisfaction.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Short post once again as I am busy in AD.
So finally the new track has started. Aliyah has become the cold hearted person who doesn't smile and is fierce and is not happy. Liked the intro scene of Aliyah and the workers in her dhaba.

And the cold war between Fahad and Zain has escalated it seems and Zarina along with Bilal is taking advantage of it - Need to see what Zarina's plan is. How does she intend to grab the property from Suriyah. Nafeesa is trying to make up for her wrongdoings but can she hold the family together? Shazia is as usual just concerned about herself.

Zain is still reeling under the pain of separation from Aliyah - Loved the talk Zain has near Usmaan saab's grave. You feel for the guy but yes there is no easy way out now.

And like you I too don't understand why Rehan has to relocate along with Aliyah. Even Zain was not feeling good about this. Looks like he is still trying to get some lead about Rehan and his family and Gulam/Shabana. BTW where did Ayat disappear to? I just wish the creatives keep in the scenes with the family so that the whole thing doesn't look so disjoint. There has not been one scene between Ayat - Rizwaan or Rizwaan - Zain or Ayat - Aliyah after the divorce started. Creatives have good supporting cast so I really hope they utilize the cast effectively.

And looks like Zain is coming to Hyderabad. Being from Andhra pradesh, I really was happy that they showed some important landmarks like Charminaar, Hussain Sagar Lake to symbolically show Hyderabad. It really feels good when the creatives and the PH don't take the audience to be stupid.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, the way I see it this will be a one sided thing from Rehan's side and I believe he will only toy with the idea of telling Aaliya how he feels, he won't go through with it.

I want to see how Zain reacts to hearing Rehan's kids calling Aaliya Ammi, it will come as a shock to him especially to know they went with Aaliya but I do not see any MU from his side. Zain knows Aaliya too well and surely seeing her new avatar where she is cold will make him realize exactly how she has been living her life. There is even indication today from her co workers who said she has no family, they know nothing of her past, so nothing to worry about yet.

Aaliya and Zain not outing her secret and killing Nafeesa with kindness has done something a stint in jail or being kicked out would have never done. They've shown you don't have to stoop to another person's level to get revenge or satisfaction.

Mandy i feel he should correct his kids nt to call her ammy dey should call her Aalia aunty like before.Dey r nt dat small dey r quiet grown up.
Since Zain is coming to Hyderabad for ishkiya nikah he may find out the loophole , Aalia has said everything is over between us after 3 months 3 T ,3 words and she is true musalan..He may tell everything to Kazi wat all happened after 2nd T .They slept closely.wat he said to Malik wo meri Biwi hai.
Here many were telling 2 T is nt valid coz he slept nd said wo meri biwi hai.
She don't want to say anything about her past to anyone.She is completely shattered.
Now only Zain can bring her back.
Still CV has nt showed where Shalam is?
If suri wanted to plot against Aalia ,Nafee will nt allow.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Short post once again as I am busy in AD.

So finally the new track has started. Aliyah has become the cold hearted person who doesn't smile and is fierce and is not happy. Liked the intro scene of Aliyah and the workers in her dhaba.

And the cold war between Fahad and Zain has escalated it seems and Zarina along with Bilal is taking advantage of it - Need to see what Zarina's plan is. How does she intend to grab the property from Suriyah. Nafeesa is trying to make up for her wrongdoings but can she hold the family together? Shazia is as usual just concerned about herself.

Zain is still reeling under the pain of separation from Aliyah - Loved the talk Zain has near Usmaan saab's grave. You feel for the guy but yes there is no easy way out now.

And like you I too don't understand why Rehan has to relocate along with Aliyah. Even Zain was not feeling good about this. Looks like he is still trying to get some lead about Rehan and his family and Gulam/Shabana. BTW where did Ayat disappear to? I just wish the creatives keep in the scenes with the family so that the whole thing doesn't look so disjoint. There has not been one scene between Ayat - Rizwaan or Rizwaan - Zain or Ayat - Aliyah after the divorce started. Creatives have good supporting cast so I really hope they utilize the cast effectively.

And looks like Zain is coming to Hyderabad. Being from Andhra pradesh, I really was happy that they showed some important landmarks like Charminaar, Hussain Sagar Lake to symbolically show Hyderabad. It really feels good when the creatives and the PH don't take the audience to be stupid.

I loved Aaliya's intro scene, who would have ever thought this sweet girl would end up being nicknamed chudail? It just goes to show how circumstances have changed her.

Before I used to think it would be Zain outing Nafeesa in a fit of anger but she may just end up confessing herself after witnessing this cold war between brothers.

Its safe to assume Aayat is with Rizwan who has been mentioned since the leap but I want to know where her parents have disappeared to. I find their disappearance to be just odd and Zain has every right to question where Rehan and family have disappeared to. It does look shady that he just packs up his family and moves with Aaliya to another city.

I'm hoping by the end of the week we have some answers and these loopholes are closed because it really does seem weird to have many characters disappear.

I can't wait to see Zain in Hyderabad, him and Aaliya so close yet so far. This is going to be good!!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely love it Mandy :)
you have said it all sooo accurate that I don't need to anything in my POV.