Sherni Aaliya Returns .. Zain's Vow to Usman

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
First off can I just say what a relief it was not to see the so called Basanti look Aaliya would be sporting? Yet another "spoiler" shot down. With that said I do love her new look, Preetika looks gorgeous! This was the Aaliya I wanted to see, one who has made herself cold she does not smile nor is she the same bubbly girl she used to be. Aaliya has gone from being the ray of light in people's lives to one who people fear crosses her path! This side of her character was expected, those she loved the most let her down from her parents to her husband, she had to make herself tough to survive.

Zain, loved his conversation with Usman and thankfully it was explained much better than in the precap about the year that passed by. Its true Zain gained Aaliya and lost her within a year but he has not given up hope, he has all intentions of reuniting with his love and while it seems hopeless for him right now destiny will soon bring them together again. I feel for Zain, while I wanted to see him repenting and realizing he cannot gain Aaliya back so easily, its still difficult to see him be so miserable.

Looks like things will soon reach a boiling point with Fahad and Zain, this has been brewing for sometime though even before Usman's death. I knew it was too good to be true in what Fahad told Zain, there is no way any sibling could be okay with their father giving more responsibility to the younger son especially one who worked at BR for a shorter period of time than Fahad.

I knew it, its become a pattern with Suraiya just when I see the human side to her character and sympathize with her she does something that makes me hate her again! Suraiya's hatred for Aaliya is still alive and kicking but I guarantee it will be Aaliya who will have to save her from Zarina who looks ready to strike at anytime now.

Now to the part which left everyone shaking their head and wanting to scream, Rehan and his kids calling Aaliya Ammi! Yes, it irritated me too but the CVs are sadists and will toy with the idea of Rehan and Aaliya for quite some time before reuniting Zain and Aaliya. Rehan is now going to be the catalyst in their track but I have hopes that is all he will be, in the end it will be Zain and Aaliya because it is their journey, it is their story. Fate will bring them together again and I can't wait to see when they meet.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy ❤️ !! Awesome post , 👏 All points penned down beautifully !!

Mandy i love today's episode only because of Aaliya !! she is a gem man , this was Aaliya we were looking through . she is bitter,cold, she is in dark spot , she had hidden all that pain of her past life deep down her heart but not allowing someone to see that , but her love for Usmaan will never fade's , i literally had tears while she was looking at her mamu's picture in dhaba . no matter what she is alone or she with someone but her mamu will never leave her side period. you see what she had gone thru and now for survival what she up to, that bubbly chirpi happy go lucky girl now in dark side , btw i love her new look seriously , she know how to carry skirts . for a change i love her straight hairs .

Love love love zain's conversation with usmaan , my heart goes to zain o man he is living in aaliya's memories whether it be in a office/his room/car i mean in everything. love how he have a name of the project MAMU KI BHAANJI LMT thats BEINTHAA MOHABAT . LOVE how he call her MALIKA-E-ZAIN after ages !! zain's vow to usmaan m looking forward to it . he has to cover a long walk to get back aaliya in his life, but the determination and his words to usmaan will never go waste , remember once usmaan told aaliya that usmaan abullah rahe na rahe zain abdulaa aapni baat pe ni paltega . i can't wait for this scene to happen , about fahad what a thankless person he is , one day things will blow out of proportion for fahad , and then zain will burst out the truth and then i wana see the reactions of fahad what he has to say cus because of his wife , zain and aaliya paying the price of their live's

Nigaa ima not stressing on the part rehaan-kids , she yet not married to him , nor she will be , if it happens i won't stop watching the show , i just can't i mean these are da days of zaya's struggles how they will get succeed in the end , cus in the end ZAYA is the endgame cus story is about them journey is about them beintheaa is about em so thinking about these side leads or catalyst we can't stop to watch our show .

Aaaliya's love will only be zain his prince charming his hunk his dream man , same as in zain's case aaliya will be only light he has he will and forever his rehnumai , no matter what who manipulates who , a lot a lot happened in their lives so now i don't think zain will misunderstand aaliya , there is saying in hindi DHOOD KA JALA HUA THANDE DHOOD KO FOOK MAAR KAR PEETA HAI , you sees you can relate this to zain

Zain has to has do lot of work to get her life back , to bring her smile to bring that aaliya he know's better than anyone in world. Mandy that girl in dhaba who is getting married remember what she said to that boy's ki Aapa ko ek din pyaar hogaa aur unki saariyan khusihiyan wapas laaeyga something like that , this line surely foreshadowing the reunion of ZAYA

lets see how the track will work , how zaya will unite , how loopholes will play . and let's be positive , there is uproar on twitter and Facebook already

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy ❤️ !! Awesome post , 👏 All points penned down beautifully !!

Mandy i love today's episode only because of Aaliya !! she is a gem man , this was Aaliya we were looking through . she is bitter,cold, she is in dark spot , she had hidden all that pain of her past life deep down her heart but not allowing someone to see that , but her love for Usmaan will never fade's , i literally had tears while she was looking at her mamu's picture in dhaba . no matter what she is alone or she with someone but her mamu will never leave her side period. you see what she had gone thru and now for survival what she up to, that bubbly chirpi happy go lucky girl now in dark side , btw i love her new look seriously , she know how to carry skirts . for a change i love her straight hairs .

Love love love zain's conversation with usmaan , my heart goes to zain o man he is living in aaliya's memories whether it be in a office/his room/car i mean in everything. love how he have a name of the project MAMU KI BHAANJI LMT thats BEINTHAA MOHABAT . LOVE how he call her MALIKA-E-ZAIN after ages !! zain's vow to usmaan m looking forward to it . he has to cover a long walk to get back aaliya in his life, but the determination and his words to usmaan will never go waste , remember once usmaan told aaliya that usmaan abullah rahe na rahe zain abdulaa aapni baat pe ni paltega . i can't wait for this scene to happen , about fahad what a thankless person he is , one day things will blow out of proportion for fahad , and then zain will burst out the truth and then i wana see the reactions of fahad what he has to say cus because of his wife , zain and aaliya paying the price of their live's

ima not stressing on the part rehaan-kids , she yet not married to him , nor she will be , if it happens i won't stop watching the show , i just can't i mean these are da days of zaya's struggles how they will get succeed in the end , cus in the end ZAYA is the endgame cus story is about them journey is about them beintheaa is about em so thinking about these side leads or catalyst we can't stop to watch our show .

Aaaliya's love will only be zain his prince charming his hunk his dream man , same as in zain's case aaliya will be only light he has he will and forever his rehnumai , no matter what who manipulates who , a lot a lot happened in their lives so now i don't think zain will misunderstand aaliya , there is saying in hindi DHOOD KA JALA HUA THANDE DHOOD KO FOOK MAAR KAR PEETA HAI , you sees you can relate this to zain

Zain has to has do lot of work to get her life back , to bring her smile to bring that aaliya he know's better than anyone in world. Mandy that girl in dhaba who is getting married remember what she said to that boy's ki Aapa ko ek din pyaar hogaa aur unki saariyan khusihiyan wapas laaeyga something like that , this line surely foreshadowing the reunion of ZAYA

lets see how the track will work , how zaya will unite , how loopholes will play . and let's be positive , there is uproar on twitter and Facebook already

Aaliya looked gorgeous and I love how she handled that customer, especially the reaction on the faces of those she works with. It was too good, Aaliya is fierce!

Totally agree about Zain, he loves her so much and even when apart his life revolves around her from her nicknames, to her photos, to her memories. Its all there. Zain's love for Aaliya will never die and he will fulfill that promise, it is the how that we have to see!!

The truth about Nafeesa has to come out, Zain can't keep quiet for long especially now that his brother is turning into a jerk. On the positive though good to see Bilal being put to use, I was starting to wonder why he entered at all

Exactly! While we will cringe through Rehan's scenes because of the teasing from the CVs, in the end its ZaYa all the way. The CVs want us to keep guessing how will they meet? How will they go from there despite their divorce and love? Its a challenge ahead but one I cannot wait to see unfold!!

Zain cannot MU Aaliya again, he made that mistake once and it cost him. Zain knows how much Aaliya loves him and to think she is now someone else's would break him.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aaliya looked gorgeous and I love how she handled that customer, especially the reaction on the faces of those she works with. It was too good, Aaliya is fierce!

Totally agree about Zain, he loves her so much and even when apart his life revolves around her from her nicknames, to her photos, to her memories. Its all there. Zain's love for Aaliya will never die and he will fulfill that promise, it is the how that we have to see!!

The truth about Nafeesa has to come out, Zain can't keep quiet for long especially now that his brother is turning into a jerk. On the positive though good to see Bilal being put to use, I was starting to wonder why he entered at all

Exactly! While we will cringe through Rehan's scenes because of the teasing from the CVs, in the end its ZaYa all the way. The CVs want us to keep guessing how will they meet? How will they go from there despite their divorce and love? Its a challenge ahead but one I cannot wait to see unfold!!

Zain cannot MU Aaliya again, he made that mistake once and it cost him. Zain knows how much Aaliya loves him and to think she is now someone else's would break him.

if rehaan will propose her , m lakh times sure she can't say yes , zain is ruling her mind/heart no matter what !! suri brains went to bawdi in front of zarina i mean seriously i don't know how to explain suri's situation. nafeesa turning positive , i hope n yeah she will remain positive. i need her when time will came she has to has confess n she will surely help zaya to unite. still not getting clear picture of future ahead story because of track just started but our hearts and mind says zaya are end game. i will say creatives should not stretch that long that we can't bear. things are getting interesting specially from today's episode but there are so many questions creatives have to answer . loopholes like where is rizwan/ayat/ghulam/sabhaba/gauhar baby's and gauhar/ y dint zain had in touch with muslim priests regarding their d how it can be nulled ,
mandy0310 thumbnail

[

if rehaan will propose her , m lakh times sure she can't say yes , zain is ruling her mind/heart no matter what !! suri brains went to bawdi in front of zarina i mean seriously i don't know how to explain suri's situation. nafeesa turning positive , i hope n yeah she will remain positive. i need her when time will came she has to has confess n she will surely help zaya to unite. still not getting clear picture of future ahead story because of track just started but our hearts and mind says zaya are end game. i will say creatives should not stretch that long that we can't bear. things are getting interesting specially from today's episode but there are so many questions creatives have to answer . loopholes like where is rizwan/ayat/ghulam/sabhaba/gauhar baby's and gauhar/ y dint zain had in touch with muslim priests regarding their d how it can be nulled ,

That's if he proposes to her, maybe he is just thinking of the idea. Whatever decision he takes, like you said she won't say yes. Aaliya is someone who believed in marriage, it is something she takes seriously and she will not marry Rehan just for convenience or obligation, most importantly she does not love him. Aaliya's heart, her memories everything is with Zain. The CVs are just going to toy with the idea and test the patience of their fans but there will be no RM. I'm glad that Aaliya has been shown owning her own dhaba and standing on her own two feet, we all wanted to see her be independent and now she is and that Independence is going to lead her straight back into Zain's path.

Suraiya has always been like this, family or no family she is so easy to manipulate thanks to her I am only going to see what I want to see attitude. No wonder Zarina and Bilal are finally making their move, its been a year in the making but they know exactly when to strike. Bilal is handling Fahad while she handles Suraiya, only person who looks suspicious of her is Shazia.

Zain has been shown talking to Rizwan so that was a good sign, but why not show him in person? It would be nice to see Zain talking to Rizwan face to face and maybe Aayat repenting for how she treated her sister as well. We need some sort of closure there

Shabana and Ghulam's disappearance shocked me, I know before they were staying with Rizwan and Aayat but now, where did they go? I highly doubt they are with Aaliya since she left her past behind, she is just Aaliya now so where are they?

I'm hoping the loopholes are explained more in detail later, the leap has just started so there is time. This is why there shouldn't be upset about Aaliya not shown missing Zain, its the first time we've seen her since the leap and its obvious Usman is still her guiding light. Aaliya did not make herself cold for nothing, memories of her past are still etched in her mind and there is still a world of pain underneath this tough exterior. Aaliya should be given some slack.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also loved Aliya's look n her earrings was my fav...lol...that apart...zain totally rocks the intense look...fahad was always the weaker one emotionally n bilal is making use of that...Zarina needs to stop her ott acting...getting on my nerves😡
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I also loved Aliya's look n her earrings was my fav...lol...that apart...zain totally rocks the intense look...fahad was always the weaker one emotionally n bilal is making use of that...Zarina needs to stop her ott acting...getting on my nerves😡

I love her makeover, especially the fact she is sporting straight hair! Those curls got on my nerves, she needed a new look and I'm glad CVs finally heard fans out. It was time to change things up a bit for her character.

Exactly, Bilal just saw this and used it to his advantage. It didn't take much really, I've always wondered how long they will have Fahad act like this does not bother him and now they are finally going the realistic route with his character.

LOL about Zarina, oh Pri I know you can't stand her but right now I'm all for her giving Suraiya a taste of what she deserves. Suraiya despite losing so much, despite seeing her son's misery it has not changed her. The woman is still full of hatred and will surely scheme once Aaliya returns in Zain's life. Maybe this is how Zain will finally see his mother's true colors.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

That's if he proposes to her, maybe he is just thinking of the idea. Whatever decision he takes, like you said she won't say yes. Aaliya is someone who believed in marriage, it is something she takes seriously and she will not marry Rehan just for convenience or obligation, most importantly she does not love him. Aaliya's heart, her memories everything is with Zain. The CVs are just going to toy with the idea and test the patience of their fans but there will be no RM. I'm glad that Aaliya has been shown owning her own dhaba and standing on her own two feet, we all wanted to see her be independent and now she is and that Independence is going to lead her straight back into Zain's path.

Suraiya has always been like this, family or no family she is so easy to manipulate thanks to her I am only going to see what I want to see attitude. No wonder Zarina and Bilal are finally making their move, its been a year in the making but they know exactly when to strike. Bilal is handling Fahad while she handles Suraiya, only person who looks suspicious of her is Shazia.

Zain has been shown talking to Rizwan so that was a good sign, but why not show him in person? It would be nice to see Zain talking to Rizwan face to face and maybe Aayat repenting for how she treated her sister as well. We need some sort of closure there

Shabana and Ghulam's disappearance shocked me, I know before they were staying with Rizwan and Aayat but now, where did they go? I highly doubt they are with Aaliya since she left her past behind, she is just Aaliya now so where are they?

I'm hoping the loopholes are explained more in detail later, the leap has just started so there is time. This is why there shouldn't be upset about Aaliya not shown missing Zain, its the first time we've seen her since the leap and its obvious Usman is still her guiding light. Aaliya did not make herself cold for nothing, memories of her past are still etched in her mind and there is still a world of pain underneath this tough exterior. Aaliya should be given some slack.

BINGO , you said it all mandy . you just speak my heart out . for sure i can say there is big surprise under the sleeves of creatives i tell ju , they are just toying their ideas to get a reaction of fans, the spunkiness the bitterness the cold aaliya as the guys of her daabha says she never smiled she never speak that lovely way , so these are the hints that no matter what aaliya has a remaarige coming , the situation will be diff may be aaliya already told rehaan we are friends only and i can accept that your children are attached to me during my bad times so yes they can call me whatever they want , i was expecting this ammi thing from rehaan's bacha party. who shouldn't love girl like aaliya , did i make sense mandy ?
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I love her makeover, especially the fact she is sporting straight hair! Those curls got on my nerves, she needed a new look and I'm glad CVs finally heard fans out. It was time to change things up a bit for her character.

Exactly, Bilal just saw this and used it to his advantage. It didn't take much really, I've always wondered how long they will have Fahad act like this does not bother him and now they are finally going the realistic route with his character.

LOL about Zarina, oh Pri I know you can't stand her but right now I'm all for her giving Suraiya a taste of what she deserves. Suraiya despite losing so much, despite seeing her son's misery it has not changed her. The woman is still full of hatred and will surely scheme once Aaliya returns in Zain's life. Maybe this is how Zain will finally see his mother's true colors.

I know Mandy...as they say kadve ko kadve hi kaatta hai...as in...suraiyya will learn only from people Like her...but at least suraiyya never was ott in acting dept...everything was pretty subtle...this one is grimacing, shrugging, n doing what not n still not getting it
mandy0310 thumbnail

BINGO , you said it all mandy . you just speak my heart out . for sure i can say there is big surprise under the sleeves of creatives i tell ju , they are just toying their ideas to get a reaction of fans, the spunkiness the bitterness the cold aaliya as the guys of her daabha says she never smiled she never speak that lovely way , so these are the hints that no matter what aaliya has a remaarige coming , the situation will be diff may be aaliya already told rehaan we are friends only and i can accept that your children are attached to me during my bad times so yes they can call me whatever they want , i was expecting this ammi thing from rehaan's bacha party. who shouldn't love girl like aaliya , did i make sense mandy ?

You made sense Saranvir :) Exactly, while there have been some things that have been predictable about BI for the most part they've been unpredictable and I like that. I like that there has been this element of suspense while keeping their track going and I appreciate the fact there have been some spoilers released to give us hope, such as the latest with the virtual meeting. The story is far from over for Zain and Aaliya, their paths are crossing once again and Zain will get his second chance but it won't be a walk in the park for him especially when he sees how much Aaliya has changed, he will have to break down the wall around her. Its funny, before I used to think Aaliya would have to do this in regards to him but its a complete role reversal CVs opted for here!