Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agree with u gagan on most of ur points in the post except that I am not that impressed with aliya's new look its more or less basanti style except that side pony is missing😃...I was expecting something different than this ...ok maybe with time I will be able to appreciate the new look😃
then as far as aliya,s change in behavioural personality i can understand why she has become cold and always remainS serious becaz she has nothing to really to smile about in life now and to add to it she is business woman and to do business u need to be rude ruthless and serious ...so its more of business woman attitude in her now ...
its more of a role reversal happening where aliya has become rude ruthless and cold hearted and zain has become more calm composed and mellowed down...i am loving this change ...
as far as zain and aliya uniting i want it be smooth ...no yelling screaming and want aliya to face zain confidently without avoiding and still sick to her stand that she cannot get back to him...then zain has work is way out to get back aliya smartly...want aliya to tell zain that she still loves him and will continue to do so but this feeling is between her and her heart and he has no right or control over it...want zain to confidently tell aliya that he is not bothered about whether she considers him as her shouhar or not but for him she is will remain his MKZ ALWAYS AND AGAIN ITS SPIRITUAL FOR HIM😃
SORRY I WROTE TOO MUCH AND COULD NOT PEN DOWN MY THOUGHTS PROPERLY😃
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Sneha, Anku, Saranvir, Pryanka, Muskaan, Mandy, Annie..

Such lovely posts you all made ...

I understand where you all come from when it comes to Nafisa, but to be honest I cant seem to accept her. It is just way too difficult. We are already filled with so many negative characters her being one didnt make any difference to me...

Coming to Zain and Aliya I agree with you all.. it will take some time for them to get together.. Zain will have to make up to her.. this will be really interesting..We can already see Zain's desperation.. I can only imagine when she will be infront of him, he wont be able to hold himself back..

@Bold...true...
his love for her has intesified over an year... like he fell in love with her and did love her...but now its what is called Beintehaa mohabbat...
He has already suffered for an year without her... in search of her and has almost become a loner...he lost two people he loved most in this world...and thats another reason, why i dnt want Rehan angle with Aaliya... coz that will tear him apart... completely.
and also, I wonder if Aaliya will still be able to keep the mask she has worn for a year on, when she comes face to face with that one man...who has given her everything... from biggest happiness in life to worst wound on her heart...