john-angad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Hello welcome!!!

It was June 27 and June 28 .. to be precise the actual consummation happened June 28th

thamku! they just consummated and got divorced in such a short tym@!
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sohu!!! soo glad you posted!! Welcome!

Suri is breaking her house.. she is the true culrpit.. karma will cometo slap her in the face.. to be honest...

This show is about ZaYa so how can we think someone random person can take their place.. its just not happening.. we will have to see how they get back together!!!

and thank you soo much!! hugsss i try to be positive but i think i fail around here ๐Ÿ˜† BI fans are ziddi like ZaYa ๐Ÿ˜†

Naaah..you're really good when it comes to positivity sweets๐Ÿ˜† I have been quite a stalker in this forum before I decided to finally post.๐Ÿ˜†
The ultimate slap will be when Aliya saves Suri from Zarina and it is then this dumb woman realizes her worth.. Or you never know she might not just realize even then too๐Ÿ˜† Honestly, I do not have hopes from her๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
And I am so excited for this Hyderabad journey..aaahhh๐Ÿ˜ณ
I can so visualise Zain's expression when he sees her infront of him
And Rehan can just just shoo away๐Ÿ˜† For some reason I just cant take him seriously..๐Ÿ˜†
I dont like him. Period๐Ÿ˜†
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i am just gonna modify my Fb status and post it here :P

A nice epi minus the Zarina Bilal drama and Rehaan ke Khandaan ka drama ..i was kinda pissed off when Aaliya was called ammi..but chado when we know that the story is gonna go that way..then gussa karke kya fayda

I honestly dont know what creatives mean Halala with a twist..or what do they mean by a different kind of Halala..
But if they are going the Halala way..the one we all know
I want it to be this way..Rehaan married Aaliya in this 1 year to support her or may be coz of kids and now thats why they call her ammi and later when Rehaan sees Zain Aaliya working together ..he might just feel that ZainAaliya havent moved on and love each other abhi bhi..and gives divorce to Aaliya or he gets protective about Aaliya..misunderstandings between Aaliya Rehaan and Rehaan gives divorce or probably Rehaan dies coz of some circumstances..Jo bhi hai finish it off by sept..

I dont want Rehaan proposing Aaliya , unki story ka build up and fir Nikaah and blaaah blaaahhh...thats so gonna ruin things

I want a ZaYa diwali with no KMH's( Abdullah's celebrate all festivals ๐Ÿ˜† so i can wish for this)

Coming to Fahad Nafeesa..Nafeesa has changed..but yes what she did was unacceptable and cannot be undone..but atleast she is trying to become a good human which is good...The abdullah khandaan needs 1 positive character in their house right now and in future as well ..may be she'll know what Zari and Bilal are upto...Fahad acted weird..

Suri toh has permanently left her brain in bawdi and Shazia remains Shazia..humesha Mummy ki Chamchagiri

Now coming to ZaYa..sherni Aaliya is back...her look kinda reminded me of Anushka's look from Band Baaja Baarat ..only the look...but i love the new No nonsense Khadus wala attitude...

'Agar tum Hyderabad ke King Ho to Mai is Dhabe ki Queen hun' ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Zain continues to search his MKB..the scene at the graveyard was senti but i Love Zain's determination that he is gonna find his MKB no matter what..Zain naming his group of Hotels as MKB was sooo awww โค๏ธ

'Happy Anniversay Mallika-E-Zain...I still miss U ' โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ * I got senti here*

Precap : Zain is gonna go to Hyd and i am sure sure sure that Friday ka Precap is gonna be a cliffhanger..but i so want ZainAaliya to meet this week
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey gags good morning, how are ya ?
Beautifuly wriiten man. ๐Ÿ‘

barkat villa ke logon ke dimaag went to bawdi seriously , your title is so apt ๐Ÿ˜† .
i love aaliya's new look man , her straight hairs love it , love how her employes call her chudail , means she is not that aaliya we know in past, zain has to work hard to bring that aaliya back that he know's , and fahad what an thankless person is he , jab sachh ka pata chalega tab btana huh . for a change i love nafeesa concern for aaliya , she made me hate her less today but whatever lol hate not gona go less for her . atleast one character from BV turning positive what a miracle lol . loved zain's vow to usmaan , he will never let his dad down this time. he call her malika e zain after ages i got senti menti here ๐Ÿ˜ญ n i was thinking that moment ki life mien jald liye huyee faisle kyaa se kyaa krdete hainn .

this is story of zaya.love story of zaya. BI is zaya , so how can be stop ourself's from watching this show, cus of side leads and catalyst huh , agar zaya saath mien ni aaynge to usmaan ka ghar ko sambaalega , zarinaa chudail ko uski aukaaat aaliya dikhaaygyi aur kaun . lets see how the track will go unfold. i can't wait to see zaya first meet up .
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Loved your post! Very positive!! I agree with everything you said so i dont have too much to add! I also think that last scene was not the way it was showed...like i think it will be expanded upon in tomorrow's episode. Honestly at this point im despoerately waiting to see Zaya in one frame!!! I really dont want this to be dragged out! I dont expect Zaya to reunite anytime soon but I really wana see more of their interactions and that can only happen once they meet! They didnt really show a scene with Aliya thinking about Zain in today's episode. I wonder if they will tomorrow!

Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly and Mandy if in one year Aliya could not smile .. she never will without Zain! Rehaan can sit there and propose to her.. but that happiness lies within Zain!!!

As I said in one whole Year Aliya is still in grief of losing Zain..so what makes anyone think she will happily move on with Rehaan.. not happening.

Exactly for Aaliya Rehan is just a friend who helped her through tough times, she is not going to accept his proposal that is if he gets the guts to propose at all. Rehan must know Aaliya well enough by now to know what's in her heart and it ain't him.

Aaliya's happiness only lies with Zain, they are incomplete without each other
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loved the entire episode ... the way aaliya was shown was all real at that part.
looking forward for zaya's meet...
i hope thats gonna happen soon..
i m looking forward for that track since long and the way
zain and aliya will react will be a million dollar scene...
its gonna be a freezing moment...
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully summarized๐Ÿ˜Š ...I don't mind seeing nafeesa...she is repenting...a lot...I think this way she is learning more than what a jail term wouldn't gave taught her...moreover, I think it was needed from a fiction n pov as well...I mean Abdullah household is full of negativity...she is the positivity along wth zain...it was needed IMHO...
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope creatives won't be stretching this track for long time, majority of ppl are saying they gona go for 2 months , this track look promising , episodes are good like fresh air , but firstly creatives need to close all the leftover loopholes they need to answer about shalam ayat rizwaan gauhar , then they can go ahead what they wana throw , i know farhaan is man of his words , he never disappointed us , despite the fact that we still feeling that it was all preplaaned for the family drama sake, a romantic story can't be moving ahed , my cuzn was saying that may be she is wrong but creatives not gona show how rehaan follow aaliya to hyderabad , what wud be the reason they are not going to tell us that soon. we are so emotionally attached to this now that we can't bear wrong doing's which they are creating somehow and leaving us in cliffhanger , i know BI was never like that they used to done well. but somehow if rm and rehaan is much forced character now , only question arises in my mind that he was like brother to zain and what the hell or why he havent call zain that aaliya is here. the only fear fandom is facing that this all mess will kill the essence of beautiful pure relationship of ZAYA , deep down we know its only zaya and zaya at end. but end word seems long man, i don't know ima making sense or no

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sneha, Anku, Saranvir, Pryanka, Muskaan, Mandy, Annie..
Such lovely posts you all made ...

I understand where you all come from when it comes to Nafisa, but to be honest I cant seem to accept her. It is just way too difficult. We are already filled with so many negative characters her being one didnt make any difference to me...

Coming to Zain and Aliya I agree with you all.. it will take some time for them to get together.. Zain will have to make up to her.. this will be really interesting..We can already see Zain's desperation.. I can only imagine when she will be infront of him, he wont be able to hold himself back..