Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

nice post...Gagan...👏

Totally agree with you...
I think zaya are going to meet in the ishtmaayi shaadi..
most probably this friday...
My focus is only on Zaya...I'm gonna enjoy it...😊

Yess they will be meeting at the ishtmaayi shaadi for sure..

Gosh I am already excited to see their reaction lol

Originally posted by: richmich

Btw,I Luvd dat line of dat girl Bilkis "Yeh ek din zaroor hasengi jis din inko koi behad Pyar karne wala aa jayega" & dat wud b Zain & Zain only

Exactly and that is no one other than Zain!!! sighhh

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Yeah maybe, we won't see that I'm sure of it, she's made herself hard and strong and the only
Person who can melt her is Zain.. She will never give anyone the right to be her shahur apart from him. Yeah I hope we are, where yet to see the different halaala

soo true!!! lets see what happens..

and yes no one else can take that place of Zain... she loves him too much
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Btw,I Luvd dat line of dat girl Bilkis "Yeh ek din zaroor hasengi jis din inko koi behad Pyar karne wala aa jayega" & dat wud b Zain & Zain only

i wish its zain only coz i doubt bi cv's r damn unpredictable..
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

to be honest vinu I dont know what different type of halala means.. there is only one type,. I think Megha is not aware so she said something.. but it does not indicate anything that we may be thinking of..

i'm not trying to be negative or something but it all looks like a way to hold the fans back...
create illusions...
either, they have not been divorced successfully
or halala with rehan
these are the only 2 ways!
god alone knows what farhan sir meant by saying "its not 'what' but 'how' that matters" or megha's 'different type of halala' mean
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok i literally started seeing this show last week and m gonna watch old eis...can anyone tell in which epi zaya consummated? sry i am unable to post a separate topic
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

Great post and very well explained :)
For me the highlight of the episode was the graveyard scene where Zain promises his dad that if Aliya is ziddi then he is super ziddi and that he is gonna get her back at any cost😳 And I loved Zain there! The man has been in deep pain for the past one year and I guess its time he unites with Aliya.. Can't see him in so much pain😭
Zarina and Bilal pisses me off , so no comments on them!
What's wrong with Fahad,,he needs a tight one up there on his face🥱
Suri is still the same.. Why am I not surprised😆
And yeah, not to forget Aliya looked beautiful.. Pretty is the word. Everything was spot on minus the AMMI bit. But then I guess its just a pawn in this game😆
I feel its only the kids who address her as ammi and in reality there is absolutely nothing between the two.. and nothing can happen ever..Its just meant to be ZaYa 😊

Cant wait for Zain to land up in Hyderabad..One heck of a journey it will be..😳

P.s: New to the forum.. but I loved the positivity you give to all the forumwasis..Inshallah, it will always be ZaYa ..Cause it WAS, it IS and it WILL always be ZaYa😳
God bless :)

Hi Sohu!!! soo glad you posted!! Welcome!

Suri is breaking her house.. she is the true culrpit.. karma will cometo slap her in the face.. to be honest...

This show is about ZaYa so how can we think someone random person can take their place.. its just not happening.. we will have to see how they get back together!!!

and thank you soo much!! hugsss i try to be positive but i think i fail around here 😆 BI fans are ziddi like ZaYa 😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: john-angad

ok i literally started seeing this show last week and m gonna watch old eis...can anyone tell in which epi zaya consummated? sry i am unable to post a separate topic

Hello welcome!!!

It was June 27 and June 28 .. to be precise the actual consummation happened June 28th
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

Oh trust me
Muslims are very much capable of moulding there religion according to their own gain. As it is said islam is perfect Muslims aren't! The Cv's have justified many aspects I don't deny that but they have also made huge blunders many times. The sole reason I stopped watching BI but now I am again intrigued as to how will they get Zaya back together coz there current situation doesn't permit them to be together ever!

huge blunders as in? I think they have been doing a fine job so far.. I think a few things here and there that could have been better shot..

anyway its the case with all shows.. I am a punjabi and I dont even want to begin my rants on some of these so called representations of punjabi women always drinking alcohol and doing marriages in hindu style being a sikh.. it makes no sense what so ever.. but i tend to over look since i know this is entertainment industry
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I am sooo excited for their meeting now! Personally, I would want a replay of how Zain saw Aaliya the first time in Bhopal through a bus, with the same BGM. May be can see her through a car this time with FBs of the Bhopal scene

But then CVs have a twisted mind! They might show the kids calling Aaliya "Ammi" in front of Zain, when he sees her *total buzzkill*

So keeping my expectations to the minimum😆

hahahah abhi ke liye keep expectations to minimum and let them surprise you 😆

thats what i do
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Updated on page two

Loved ZaYa and HarshIka

Aaliya looks like Rehan's elder daughter and appi to Zara-Kabir... no way she looks like a ammi

\\\ROFLLL Annie you always crack me up 😆

let me reply to your post in a bit.. i need to get back to work
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya have to comeback with Zain in BV becz only she can save her mamu family to fall apart.Zain is broken enough to save his family he can't able to save them.Fahad is become jealous and selfish person.Suri have all her brain and plan against Aliya but with others she is nothing.so Aliya have to comeback as Aliya Zain Abdullah again.