Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Exactly and Mandy if in one year Aliya could not smile .. she never will without Zain! Rehaan can sit there and propose to her.. but that happiness lies within Zain!!!

As I said in one whole Year Aliya is still in grief of losing Zain..so what makes anyone think she will happily move on with Rehaan.. not happening.

Rehan knows ZaYa loves each oher immensley .This T happened coz of MU.He must be having feeling for her, but he may nt propose her. kids calling her ammy i did nt liked a bit.Dey should call her aunty like before.why dis sudden change..
Only Zain can bring hr smile back.I feel Rehan will unite dem.She will nt RM anyone.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain in his Dad's graveyard as Aalia said so much of flowers hve grown ,He hs promised to his dad he will bring back Aalia .

In da office he only think of her he is missing her too much.
Nafee has remembered ZaYa 's Marriage Anniversary , she is feeling bad for dem.Wat is da use she has spoiled theirs life.
Bilal started his work in office.He will create fight between Zain and Fahad.He will try to seperate dem.
Zainab in da house.Suri being smart will nt understand her sis ka intention.
Aalia has become Bold nd strong girl. She forgot to smile.Only Zain can bring old Aalia back.Aalia's new look is okay.Her hair is straight liked it, i m nt impessed by her dress..
Zain is also confused, where rehan and his kids hve gone?
He is missing Aalia terribly.Tomorrow he is going to Hyerabad .
Rehan kids calling Aalia ammy , did nt liked.Before dy wer calling her Aalia aunty now why dis sudden change.
Aalia has to come back to BV otherwise Zarina nd Bilal were grab mamu's property.

Jyothi,

Exactly! I dont like nafisa one bit.. cant stand her.. and people said she is paying a price? what price? she is still with her family.. its Zaya who paid the price!

I think Aliya has become weak if anything.. she has shut herself ... she is this strong rude bold girl from the outside.. but has become soo weak from the inside..

I hope zarina does take their property away!
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The producers are muslim themselves.. i doubt they would do anything to make fun of Islam, which is their own religion.. in fact I must acknowledge due to their sensitivity of the religion..

i got to learn soo much about islam that I didnt know being a Sikh...

it was a learning experience.. of course everything is not exact.. but still

Oh trust me
Muslims are very much capable of moulding there religion according to their own gain. As it is said islam is perfect Muslims aren't! The Cv's have justified many aspects I don't deny that but they have also made huge blunders many times. The sole reason I stopped watching BI but now I am again intrigued as to how will they get Zaya back together coz there current situation doesn't permit them to be together ever!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 that is a far fetch dream ROFLL .. but anyway .. the story itself is really intriguing.. they keep us guessing.. I am soo excited to see ZaYa in one frame now..

how will their first interaction be?

I am sooo excited for their meeting now! Personally, I would want a replay of how Zain saw Aaliya the first time in Bhopal through a bus, with the same BGM. May be can see her through a car this time with FBs of the Bhopal scene

But then CVs have a twisted mind! They might show the kids calling Aaliya "Ammi" in front of Zain, when he sees her *total buzzkill*

So keeping my expectations to the minimum😆
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on page two

Loved ZaYa and HarshIka

Aaliya looks like Rehan's elder daughter and appi to Zara-Kabir... no way she looks like a ammi
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

Why cant we focus on ZaYa track without a Rehaan? I mean look how interesting this show has become! Who said you need a Rehaan?
CVs need someone for a ""different type of Halala!"" noe!😡

to be honest vinu I dont know what different type of halala means.. there is only one type,. I think Megha is not aware so she said something.. but it does not indicate anything that we may be thinking of..
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

gagandi love u so much..whn u make post lyk dis..n i feel better .i've decided tht i'm gonna consider rehaan his family invisible..that's d only way 2 enjy d epi..but still have qustn why d hell he also went bhnd aliyah..n hszra callng ammi..mera BP bad gaya..

awww hugsss sweetheart!!!
I know thats what i doo 😆 I zone out rehaan and his kids... ROFL ab kya karein.. I have to bear cameos in Beintehaa anyway .. i learned my lesson a long time back on zoning out cameos ROFL

but anyway ammi or not..

the point is this show is of how Zain and Aliya will unite 😳
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

They can't get married unles one of them is married and then divorced

And Nikaah under someone else's name is also not valid

But I thi ki should not get this serious with a show which has made a huge fun of islam

Hey I agree that the CVs have been contradictory themselves, but I'm still hoping they find some loophole in the talaaq process, which is within the laws of Islam, and they don't have to go the re-marriage route. Let's see what they've planned😊
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post and very well explained :)
For me the highlight of the episode was the graveyard scene where Zain promises his dad that if Aliya is ziddi then he is super ziddi and that he is gonna get her back at any cost😳 And I loved Zain there! The man has been in deep pain for the past one year and I guess its time he unites with Aliya.. Can't see him in so much pain😭
Zarina and Bilal pisses me off , so no comments on them!
What's wrong with Fahad,,he needs a tight one up there on his face🥱
Suri is still the same.. Why am I not surprised😆
And yeah, not to forget Aliya looked beautiful.. Pretty is the word. Everything was spot on minus the AMMI bit. But then I guess its just a pawn in this game😆
I feel its only the kids who address her as ammi and in reality there is absolutely nothing between the two.. and nothing can happen ever..Its just meant to be ZaYa 😊

Cant wait for Zain to land up in Hyderabad..One heck of a journey it will be..😳

P.s: New to the forum.. but I loved the positivity you give to all the forumwasis..Inshallah, it will always be ZaYa ..Cause it WAS, it IS and it WILL always be ZaYa😳
God bless :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jyothi,

Exactly! I dont like nafisa one bit.. cant stand her.. and people said she is paying a price? what price? she is still with her family.. its Zaya who paid the price!

I think Aliya has become weak if anything.. she has shut herself ... she is this strong rude bold girl from the outside.. but has become soo weak from the inside..

I hope zarina does take their property away!

Nafee is nt paing price she as ruined ZaYa's life
Agree Aalia is strong Bold outside but inside she is completeely shattered..She is nt showing outside .
Zarina takes property dey will come to footpath i too will be happy but mamu has made dis.Only Zain nd she can save ,Zain alone cannot do.He need Aalia.