Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

I was really so depressed before the episode, but something changed! May be it's the return of the term MKB! For me, that has always been special to ZaYa! I'm really going to take each episode as it comes now. Coz no matter how much we complain, CVs will do what they've already decided! *Sigh*

P.s: What if ZaYa get married at the Ishtamahi Nikaah under different names!๐Ÿ˜‰Just like their 2nd Nikaah๐Ÿ˜ณ May be that's the different type of Halala CVs were talking abt!๐Ÿ˜† Lol! Pretty far fetched, I know! But what's the harm in dreaming๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† that is a far fetch dream ROFLL .. but anyway .. the story itself is really intriguing.. they keep us guessing.. I am soo excited to see ZaYa in one frame now..

how will their first interaction be?
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just luved ur thots
n me too excited 4 d upcoming track:)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain in his Dad's graveyard as Aalia said so much of flowers hve grown ,He hs promised to his dad he will bring back Aalia .
In da office he only think of her he is missing her too much.
Nafee has remembered ZaYa 's Marriage Anniversary , she is feeling bad for dem.Wat is da use she has spoiled theirs life.
Bilal started his work in office.He will create fight between Zain and Fahad.He will try to seperate dem.
Zainab in da house.Suri being smart will nt understand her sis ka intention.
Aalia has become Bold nd strong girl. She forgot to smile.Only Zain can bring old Aalia back.Aalia's new look is okay.Her hair is straight liked it, i m nt impessed by her dress..
Zain is also confused, where rehan and his kids hve gone?
He is missing Aalia terribly.Tomorrow he is going to Hyerabad .
Rehan kids calling Aalia ammy , did nt liked.Before dy wer calling her Aalia aunty now why dis sudden change.
Aalia has to come back to BV otherwise Zarina nd Bilal were grab mamu's property.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Bang on post Gagan, I especially love this part! Couldn't agree more with you, yes it is only Zain who can bring that Aaliya back to life because right now she is a completely different person. The poor girl has buried her emotions and made herself tough, imagine someone who used to spread happiness is now one who doesn't even smile, it shows how much she's hurting inside and I cannot wait for the day she bursts. ZaYa's meeting is going to be soo good!!

Totally agree about Rehan, I mean before Aaliya living with him and him being the lawyer bit fit for the track but here it just looks too forced. Rehan leaving everything behind to follow Aaliya, seriously? They could have found another way to use him as a catalyst or just written him out all together but whatever, this is Zain and Aaliya's story and journey.

Exactly and Mandy if in one year Aliya could not smile .. she never will without Zain! Rehaan can sit there and propose to her.. but that happiness lies within Zain!!!

As I said in one whole Year Aliya is still in grief of losing Zain..so what makes anyone think she will happily move on with Rehaan.. not happening.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Let me just begin off by saying what an amazing episode. Preetika looked flawless today! Loved her new look. Harshad's stubble was back as well! Sigh Gorgeous Couple! yesh yesh yesh!!!

i love love loved aliya's new look...
especially her hair style..straight long hair with front layers curled. she looks so young too...
and zainu's stubble hot or what!!!

Now coming to the episode: Aliya has become this bitter and cold person, something totally opposite of her real personality. She has buried all the pain within herself. She doesnt emote nor convey her pain to anyone. The new workers were adorable. Their light moments brought a huge smile to my face and calling their strict boss a chudail was really adorable.So according to them, Aliya has never smiled and why would she? The only person who could have brought that smile on her face was Zain. He was her happiness, who she is deprived of now. I am telling you all, one day she is going to burst. There is only so much pain you can keep within yourself. She will have to cry it out and it will happen when Zain comes back in her life. The old Aliya died the day talaak happened only Zain can revive her! I cant wait for the day they come face to face.
them calling her chudail reminded me of ZaYa's olden days when zain used to call her chudail..
especially when they said chudail boyfriend nahi hoti, i could not help but remember their picnic wala JMM.."jaanwar chudailon ko nahin khaati""chudaile tyre bhi nahin badalti"..haye! woh din
now back to present, i really like that girl's words about aliya not smiling...*sorry did not catch her name*. and she will be proved right too... jab zain aayega. i want her to burst only infront of zain.. which i feel is obvious.. grumpy ka beta and uska bacche have been around all the time but could not change her. its only zain who can do something... and he will. i'm sure he will be focussed and will bring back his MKB...
and another reason to celebrate is now no matter what, MKB will be with us! i love that name. especially he way harshad say it.

Zain on the other hand has not moved on. His love for Aliya just increases each day. His love for her doesnt let him fail. He will continue to keep looking for her.His devotion towards his wife through MKB Pvt Ltd really brought tears to my eyes. The determination to find Aliya brought a huge smile to my face. Next, his family has all of a sudden become soo twisted. The thing is Usmaan and Aliya were the only ones who kept that family together and now the way they are distancing from one another is quite evident. so true.. zain loves her so much.. each tear that escaped his eye was so painful. we can easily see that he is regretting so much . his dialogue at Usmaan saab's grave was so emotional. i'm still waiting for tomorrow's epi where aliya remembers zain on her anniversary.having said that, i don't want her to sit and cry or something... i want her strong. and i can totally see that happening too.
@bold :exactly!!!!! zarina n bilal have definitely done something... i want this loop to be closed. either visual flashback or verbal...but it shld be shown

So i am assuming the girl who works for Aliya is getting married in the same Ishtmayi nikaah that Zain will be organizing? This is where they will come face to face. Zain will one day bring that smile on her face again. There is still a long way to go though.
yes yes..ditto thoughts. warna kya matlab thi uski nikah ki zikr karne ki?

Zain and Aliya are going to have to overcome many hurdles. So I urge all the fans please be patient. This story is about Zain and Aliya only and how they come back together.
i would not mind waiting for a good 3 months too..no hurries at all. i want them to reconsile in such a way that there is not turning back. but i'm not compromising on a HOT SR2! no ways!

I want to see Zain bring back that smile on her face. I want Zain to be relieved of his pain! Oh gosh the excitement for the show has reached another level now.

Minus Points:

Why did Rehaan follow Aliya? Why would a grown man with his own family leave his house and follow a girl to Hyderabad? It shows how FORCED this track is. The problem is writers keep shoving Rehaan down our throat, which makes it impossible for some fans to enjoy. Thankfully I am good at zoning out people so it doesnt bug me as much as it does to others. exactly... if they say kids r the reason, sorry but i'm not taking any of it! i don't think the kids could get so attached to her in just 2 months

Why cant we focus on ZaYa track without a Rehaan? I mean look how interesting this show has become! Who said you need a Rehaan?
CVs need someone for a ""different type of Halala!"" noe!๐Ÿ˜ก

Even if I ignore the ammi part, which didn't annoy me so much personally.. but the idea is still back to square one of forcing Rehaan angle down our throat. i so wish this was not there at all!

I am sorry but I cant believe I have to watch nafisa walk freely without getting punished!

i've forgotten nafeesa! she might have turned good but i still can't accept her. she had no right to play wid other's relations and emotions just because she was wronged!Period!

so we have track with very very high potential. just hope the cvs take it in the right diraction all though and not make it another lost track like bakbak's
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Exactly dats the thing!! Dats y I said if tmrw cvs show us or later on y rehaan dere!! It ll be good!! Other wise its sure u r imposing on zaya!! N secondly if u r planning to bring him btw zaya den also u need to show hw he came behind aliya?! Aliya left frok hotel n rehaan dunno wen did he left from hotel...bt he left from hotel before Aliya!! N at dat tym he was for zaya!! Dere was no feeling for aliya from his side!! So hw n wat made him to do so?! A big question mark!! If they dont show...I ll say la c k in creativity!!

Yes dats the point!! I m curious to know hw they ll unite!! Dere first reaction on seeing each other!!
Eventually it gonna take tym!! Coz dis tym zain really had to work hard to win her back!!
Wid dis dhabba ppl putting smile on our faces...I want later on zain to do uth patang things to win aliya back!! It ll be a treat to watch!!

yess i get what you mean. there is no support for Rehaan;s story and honestly speaking i dont even want to know at this stage,...

all I can hope for is that Zain and Aliya unite soon.. seeing our couple like this is devastating..

I want Zain to bring the smile back on her face
I want Aliya to relieve him of all his pain and misery.

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gagandi love u so much..whn u make post lyk dis..n i feel better .i've decided tht i'm gonna consider rehaan his family invisible..that's d only way 2 enjy d epi..but still have qustn why d hell he also went bhnd aliyah..n hszra callng ammi..mera BP bad gaya..
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I agree but i guess just to show Zain jealous.. anyway as long as i dont see Rehaan nikaah with Aliya am so far ok with his role.

I still think CVs are planning some twist..

Yeah maybe, we won't see that I'm sure of it, she's made herself hard and strong and the only
Person who can melt her is Zain.. She will never give anyone the right to be her shahur apart from him. Yeah I hope we are, where yet to see the different halaala
Edited by Shiiya - 10 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw,I Luvd dat line of dat girl Bilkis "Yeh ek din zaroor hasengi jis din inko koi behad Pyar karne wala aa jayega" & dat wud b Zain & Zain only
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...Gagan...๐Ÿ‘
Totally agree with you...
I think zaya are going to meet in the ishtmaayi shaadi..
most probably this friday...
My focus is only on Zaya...I'm gonna enjoy it...๐Ÿ˜Š