Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Great post! ! 👏

Well starting off wid pree's new look!! She rocked it!! And harshad as usual stunning hero!!
Now I have seen some fans r sad abut aliya's change in character!! TBH n frank I found change in her character apt!! U go to any part of the world. ..gal after having such a huge incident in her lyf..u cannot expect from dat lady to smile n be cool !! She became strong,cold nature n stone hearted coz no reason for her to smile!! The incident in her lyf took all her happiness!! For me dis was smthng a big reality shown by cvs!! Keep it up!! 👏

Now coming to zain..his love increasing day by day for aliya!! I m impress by his determination to find aliya!! Good ! He knows wat he did...wat blunder he did in his lyf..wich nt only destroyed aliya's lyf bt also his lyf as well!! And on top of dis fahad getting against him!! Wat more he has to suffer!! He ll lose his family also!! And dat moment he ll think dat widout family wat lyf is...n hw aliya would have managed widout him!! (I want him to stay away from family n search calmly for aliya)

Zarina n bilal mission starts!! Fahad better if u start looking on dem instead of nt supporting zain!! Whether fahad knows truth or nt...zain his bro need his support! (Herr I think cvs lacked in fahad's behaviour)

Now TBH n frank...I didnt took it heartly wen rehaan kids call aliya *ammi*...it was expected!!
Guys I always say *expect as low as from cvs, so dat wen scene comes u can watch it calmly *
Now lets see aliya's reaction on proposal!!

Nafeesa...stay positive!! And if fahad nt supporting zain...please u go ahead!! Coz today u r in BV n in fahad's lyf only coz of zaya!!
Suriya yur tym is nt far wen u ll fall down!! Just w8 n watch!! Yur *apnay* gonna bitch u!! Den u ll realize aliya's importance!!

Finally this person *rehaan*!! Cvs I m still hoping by tmrw v ll come to know y rehaan runned behind aliya?! Or it was smthng coincident!! If u ll nt show dat...I m sorry to say another flaw n loophole!!

So guys stay positive n keep watching BI!!
Keep voting for harshika!! 😊

Thank you soo much Iman!!
I agree the ammi thing didnt piss me off either.. but then i guess it impacted some.. everyone reacts differently... the idea still is how they are forcing the rehaan angle.

Anyway that is the minus.. there were so many great points today!!! Everything related to Zaya had me on the edge of my seat! cant wait to see them come face to face!

They deserve to be with one another.. cant see them in so much pain!!
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

wow d whole episode ws jst so good leving d last part bt rest omg d aliya which we saw who loved zain immensely who ws softspoken is nw changed she is lyk d injured sherni bt i love it d look of aliya d way she carried it nd zain mashallah his love fr aliya is jst increasing d determination fr finding her is spell bound yet he is nt acting as typical devdas i love dat abt zain character ..nd nw very keen to see hw zain gna bring bck d old aliya as aliya is nw a changed person i wnt to see hw zain wins bck d trust ,d love of aliya fr him ..d face off ..zain is gna hve a tough tym to tackle aliya nw ..i'm sure we gna see d kitkit ...i'm so excited

I know she is someone who she is not.. and Zain will bring her back!!!
I cant wait to see how this works out..

but one thing is for sure.. Zain's determination to get her back is soo strong!! I believe in him!

Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

From an Islamic point of view
There is no way they can come back together
That is why I asked if she is married to rehan so the cvs might be going for the Halala track (which is not Islamically allowed) but still it is practiced

I m really intrigued to know now.

Let's see hopefully Cvs work out something .. or show something that we are missing out on ..
there is still so much kept under wrap...

but jo bhi hai it will be to unite Zain and Aliya only 😳
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

I was really so depressed before the episode, but something changed! May be it's the return of the term MKB! For me, that has always been special to ZaYa! I'm really going to take each episode as it comes now. Coz no matter how much we complain, CVs will do what they've already decided! *Sigh*

P.s: What if ZaYa get married at the Ishtamahi Nikaah under different names!😉Just like their 2nd Nikaah😳May be that's the different type of Halala CVs were talking abt!😆Lol! Pretty far fetched, I know! But what's the harm in dreaming😛

They can't get married unles one of them is married and then divorced

And Nikaah under someone else's name is also not valid

But I thi ki should not get this serious with a show which has made a huge fun of islam
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Let's see hopefully Cvs work out something .. or show something that we are missing out on ..
there is still so much kept under wrap...

but jo bhi hai it will be to unite Zain and Aliya only😳

I would like it if it is under Islamic terms
Waise tou cvs has made fun of islam in this show a thousand times but this is really a big deal
Divorce and re marriage
So I want to see how the cvs deal with it
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

They can't get married unles one of them is married and then divorced

And Nikaah under someone else's name is also not valid

But I thi ki should not get this serious with a show which has made a huge fun of islam

The producers are muslim themselves.. i doubt they would do anything to make fun of Islam, which is their own religion.. in fact I must acknowledge due to their sensitivity of the religion..

i got to learn soo much about islam that I didnt know being a Sikh...

it was a learning experience.. of course everything is not exact.. but still
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Gr8 post as usual.The only saving grace of dis show is Zaya & Harshika's chemistry & dey shud b in 1frame.BI was & will always b abt Zaya,Zaya & Zaya.EVEN IF U BRING SALMAN KHAN INTO DIS,IT WILL STILL B ONLY ZAYA.Why can't d makers understand dis simple thng?I hv no problem wid side tracks & few cameos & villains coz dey spice up d proceedings but literally forcing some 3rd angle in bw & forcing us to accept him by showing him 'Mahaan' & Zain in a negative light,Sorry we r not going to accept it.Why d hell,a lawyer wud leave everything bhind & blindly chipko wid Aaliya like her little lamb.

I m jst hoping CV's diff kind f Halala is done ASAP & Zaya reunites coz each day pain is increasing & am not able to take it anymore

PS- Oh forgot d most imp thing...LOVED PREE's NEW LOOK.She looked like a college girl but dat too ruined by calling her Ammi.

Jenny,

You know Harshika and the writing has been amazing soo far.. as long as they work something out .. I will truly be delighted.. just like they surprised us with Haq e Mehr.. am hoping something else happens that we dont know of...

Pree looked STUNNING!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Now coming to the episode: Aliya has become this bitter and cold person, something totally opposite of her real personality. She has buried all the pain within herself. She doesnt emote nor convey her pain to anyone. The new workers were adorable. Their light moments brought a huge smile to my face and calling their strict boss a chudail was really adorable.So according to them, Aliya has never smiled and why would she? The only person who could have brought that smile on her face was Zain. He was her happiness, who she is deprived of now. I am telling you all, one day she is going to burst. There is only so much pain you can keep within yourself. She will have to cry it out and it will happen when Zain comes back in her life. The old Aliya died the day talaak happened only Zain can revive her! I cant wait for the day they come face to face.

Bang on post Gagan, I especially love this part! Couldn't agree more with you, yes it is only Zain who can bring that Aaliya back to life because right now she is a completely different person. The poor girl has buried her emotions and made herself tough, imagine someone who used to spread happiness is now one who doesn't even smile, it shows how much she's hurting inside and I cannot wait for the day she bursts. ZaYa's meeting is going to be soo good!!

Totally agree about Rehan, I mean before Aaliya living with him and him being the lawyer bit fit for the track but here it just looks too forced. Rehan leaving everything behind to follow Aaliya, seriously? They could have found another way to use him as a catalyst or just written him out all together but whatever, this is Zain and Aaliya's story and journey.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

I love this positivity of yours , truly awesome 😃I do find rehan annoying but now after reading this post i kinda think i have to chillax and just focus on ZaYa who will reunite soon <3 and yes if i minus this rehan and zarina thing i liked today's epi and the new journey of ZaYa and BI ^_^

One more thing -.- How can harshika be so perfect ?? Pree looked gorgeos and harshad is looking so hawt <3 perfection redefined <3

aww Aisha!! thank you!! I try to be positive because i have so many other tensions in real life that the last thing i want to do is worry over a TV show😆

Man I know right!!! They look soo damn perfect!!! cant wait to see the face to face.. Zain will see aliya in a new avtar!!
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you soo much Iman!!
I agree the ammi thing didnt piss me off either.. but then i guess it impacted some.. everyone reacts differently... the idea still is how they are forcing the rehaan angle.
Exactly dats the thing!! Dats y I said if tmrw cvs show us or later on y rehaan dere!! It ll be good!! Other wise its sure u r imposing on zaya!! N secondly if u r planning to bring him btw zaya den also u need to show hw he came behind aliya?! Aliya left frok hotel n rehaan dunno wen did he left from hotel...bt he left from hotel before Aliya!! N at dat tym he was for zaya!! Dere was no feeling for aliya from his side!! So hw n wat made him to do so?! A big question mark!! If they dont show...I ll say la c k in creativity!!

Anyway that is the minus.. there were so many great points today!!! Everything related to Zaya had me on the edge of my seat! cant wait to see them come face to face!
Yes dats the point!! I m curious to know hw they ll unite!! Dere first reaction on seeing each other!!
Eventually it gonna take tym!! Coz dis tym zain really had to work hard to win her back!!
Wid dis dhabba ppl putting smile on our faces...I want later on zain to do uth patang things to win aliya back!! It ll be a treat to watch!!

They deserve to be with one another.. cant see them in so much pain!!