Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Vey well said Gagan! Totally loved it, even though I'm hating that nafeesa got away with nothing can be done, all punishments are for reserved for Aaliya to bear init sigh!
Rehaan is really pisssing people off, I'm trying my best to ignore it but I really fail understand his purpose in the show, he said he's the third pillar? Is this what his here to do, I'd rather see zeeshan come back for abit
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show started with Zain talking to his father's grave, remembering the day Aaliya entered his life and promising his dad that he will find her... I sighed seeing the state of the happy-go-lucky guy... two people he loved most in the world are not with him... but that doesnt wnt let him go back from finding his MKB...

Oh, I absolutely loved the fact that he started a co. by the name "MKB"...an ode to both his dad and his bhanji... a mark that she belongs to him and will always will... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the dhamaka of the episode, Aaliya's entry and new look... it took me by surprise... I expected her to be changed... but not this way... she has become stone-hearted, chudail as her employees called her... so unlike the bubbly Aaliya we knew... yes, like a part of her died the day she left Zain behind... all her happiness stayed back with him...leaving only a determined mind...

She doesnt smile and has this stern expressions always... so her smile and her feelings will be back and they wil be returned by that one man, who can alone all kinds of emotions in her...her husband...her kitkit...Zain Abdullah... And I cant wait for their first meeting

Harshad and Preetika are slowly turning into stars...m glad coz this track is giving them opportunity to explore and showcase their talent to the world... :) Proud Fan. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Now, I dnt knw what the hell is happening in loony villa, seems like everyone has deposited their brains in bawdi... so this feels like beginning of next track...when Aaliya will be back to bind the family again and throw choti Suri and her bilal out...

Coming to the put off -

why the hell did Rehan followed Aaliya? Makes no sense to me that he will relocate overnight with kids and father to a new city with Aaliya? She was nobody to him...on other hand, he called Zain his brother, so he didnt bother to check once, whats going on with him? Neither did he try to reunite ZaYa...

Am annoyed by the way he is being forced down our throats like a bitter pill, which wnt even cure our ailment... he is of no use in the story

This track could have been more enjoyable and promising without his presence...I hope makers realise that sooner and get him and his annoying kids out...

P.S - With Aaliya's current avtar, she can pass off as Rehan's elder daughter, so dnt even think of making her a ammi of two pagal kids...

Edited by annie07 - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post! ! ๐Ÿ‘
Well starting off wid pree's new look!! She rocked it!! And harshad as usual stunning hero!!
Now I have seen some fans r sad abut aliya's change in character!! TBH n frank I found change in her character apt!! U go to any part of the world. ..gal after having such a huge incident in her lyf..u cannot expect from dat lady to smile n be cool !! She became strong,cold nature n stone hearted coz no reason for her to smile!! The incident in her lyf took all her happiness!! For me dis was smthng a big reality shown by cvs!! Keep it up!! ๐Ÿ‘

Now coming to zain..his love increasing day by day for aliya!! I m impress by his determination to find aliya!! Good ! He knows wat he did...wat blunder he did in his lyf..wich nt only destroyed aliya's lyf bt also his lyf as well!! And on top of dis fahad getting against him!! Wat more he has to suffer!! He ll lose his family also!! And dat moment he ll think dat widout family wat lyf is...n hw aliya would have managed widout him!! (I want him to stay away from family n search calmly for aliya)

Zarina n bilal mission starts!! Fahad better if u start looking on dem instead of nt supporting zain!! Whether fahad knows truth or nt...zain his bro need his support! (Herr I think cvs lacked in fahad's behaviour)

Now TBH n frank...I didnt took it heartly wen rehaan kids call aliya *ammi*...it was expected!!
Guys I always say *expect as low as from cvs, so dat wen scene comes u can watch it calmly *
Now lets see aliya's reaction on proposal!!

Nafeesa...stay positive!! And if fahad nt supporting zain...please u go ahead!! Coz today u r in BV n in fahad's lyf only coz of zaya!!
Suriya yur tym is nt far wen u ll fall down!! Just w8 n watch!! Yur *apnay* gonna bitch u!! Den u ll realize aliya's importance!!

Finally this person *rehaan*!! Cvs I m still hoping by tmrw v ll come to know y rehaan runned behind aliya?! Or it was smthng coincident!! If u ll nt show dat...I m sorry to say another flaw n loophole!!

So guys stay positive n keep watching BI!!
Keep voting for harshika!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i am really frustrated with Rehan character i will not surprise if he turn negative in future i don't care about that now becz i am fed up to beg channel,farhan sir for no Rehan between ZaYa.all i care is no RM and ZaYa.i still praying for no RM but a surprise which will make them reunion again without ruin their relation.

I knowww but then maybe cuz am a positive person.. mera dil kehtha hai there will be no rehaan aliya nikaah! He may propose her but she will reject.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow d whole episode ws jst so good leving d last part bt rest omg d aliya which we saw who loved zain immensely who ws softspoken is nw changed she is lyk d injured sherni bt i love it d look of aliya d way she carried it nd zain mashallah his love fr aliya is jst increasing d determination fr finding her is spell bound yet he is nt acting as typical devdas i love dat abt zain character ..nd nw very keen to see hw zain gna bring bck d old aliya as aliya is nw a changed person i wnt to see hw zain wins bck d trust ,d love of aliya fr him ..d face off ..zain is gna hve a tough tym to tackle aliya nw ..i'm sure we gna see d kitkit ...i'm so excited
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

That is the suspense right? How will they come back? Will have to watch and find out.

From an Islamic point of view
There is no way they can come back together
That is why I asked if she is married to rehan so the cvs might be going for the Halala track (which is not Islamically allowed) but still it is practiced

I m really intrigued to know now.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Vey well said Gagan! Totally loved it, even though I'm hating that nafeesa got away with nothing can be done, all punishments are for reserved for Aaliya to bear init sigh!

Rehaan is really pisssing people off, I'm trying my best to ignore it but I really fail understand his purpose in the show, he said he's the third pillar? Is this what his here to do, I'd rather see zeeshan come back for abit

I agree but i guess just to show Zain jealous.. anyway as long as i dont see Rehaan nikaah with Aliya am so far ok with his role.

I still think CVs are planning some twist..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 post as usual.The only saving grace of dis show is Zaya & Harshika's chemistry & dey shud b in 1frame.BI was & will always b abt Zaya,Zaya & Zaya.EVEN IF U BRING SALMAN KHAN INTO DIS,IT WILL STILL B ONLY ZAYA.Why can't d makers understand dis simple thng?I hv no problem wid side tracks & few cameos & villains coz dey spice up d proceedings but literally forcing some 3rd angle in bw & forcing us to accept him by showing him 'Mahaan' & Zain in a negative light,Sorry we r not going to accept it.Why d hell,a lawyer wud leave everything bhind & blindly chipko wid Aaliya like her little lamb.

I m jst hoping CV's diff kind f Halala is done ASAP & Zaya reunites coz each day pain is increasing & am not able to take it anymore

PS- Oh forgot d most imp thing...LOVED PREE's NEW LOOK.She looked like a college girl but dat too ruined by calling her Ammi.
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love this positivity of yours , truly awesome ๐Ÿ˜ƒI do find rehan annoying but now after reading this post i kinda think i have to chillax and just focus on ZaYa who will reunite soon <3 and yes if i minus this rehan and zarina thing i liked today's epi and the new journey of ZaYa and BI ^_^

One more thing -.- How can harshika be so perfect ?? Pree looked gorgeos and harshad is looking so hawt <3 perfection redefined <3
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was really so depressed before the episode, but something changed! May be it's the return of the term MKB! For me, that has always been special to ZaYa! I'm really going to take each episode as it comes now. Coz no matter how much we complain, CVs will do what they've already decided! *Sigh*

P.s: What if ZaYa get married at the Ishtamahi Nikaah under different names!๐Ÿ˜‰Just like their 2nd Nikaah๐Ÿ˜ณ May be that's the different type of Halala CVs were talking abt!๐Ÿ˜† Lol! Pretty far fetched, I know! But what's the harm in dreaming๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago