Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Let me just begin off by saying what an amazing episode. Preetika looked flawless today! Loved her new look. Harshad's stubble was back as well! Sigh Gorgeous Couple!

Now coming to the episode: Aliya has become this bitter and cold person, something totally opposite of her real personality. She has buried all the pain within herself. She doesnt emote nor convey her pain to anyone. The new workers were adorable. Their light moments brought a huge smile to my face and calling their strict boss a chudail was really adorable.So according to them, Aliya has never smiled and why would she? The only person who could have brought that smile on her face was Zain. He was her happiness, who she is deprived of now. I am telling you all, one day she is going to burst. There is only so much pain you can keep within yourself. She will have to cry it out and it will happen when Zain comes back in her life. The old Aliya died the day talaak happened only Zain can revive her! I cant wait for the day they come face to face.

Zain on the other hand has not moved on. His love for Aliya just increases each day. He continues to search for her and will not let anything demotivate him. His devotion towards his wife through MKB Pvt Ltd really brought tears to my eyes. The determination to find Aliya brought a huge smile to my face. I know he will find her! I really believe in Zain! Aliya is not going anywhere! Coming to his family at Barkat Villa, all of those crazy people have become soo twisted. The Abdullah family is falling apart. The thing is Usmaan and Aliya were the only ones who kept that family together and now with them not being there... the relationships are failing... Fahad and Zain cold war is now apparent.

So I am assuming the girl who works for Aliya is getting married in the same Ishtmayi nikaah that Zain will be organizing? This is where they will come face to face. Zain will one day bring that smile on her face again. There is still a long way to go though.

Zain and Aliya are going to have to overcome many hurdles. So I urge all the fans please be patient. This story is about Zain and Aliya only and how they come back together.

I want to see Zain bring back that smile on her face. I want Zain to be relieved of his pain! Oh gosh the excitement for the show has reached another level now.

Minus Points:

Why did Rehaan follow Aliya? Why would a grown man with his own family leave his house and follow a girl to Hyderabad? It shows how FORCED this track is. The problem is writers keep shoving Rehaan down our throat, which makes it impossible for some fans to enjoy. Thankfully I am good at zoning out people so it doesnt bug me as much as it does to others.

Why cant we focus on ZaYa track without a Rehaan? I mean look how interesting this show has become! Who said you need a Rehaan?

Even if I ignore the ammi part, which didn't annoy me so much personally.. but the idea is still back to square one of forcing Rehaan angle down our throat.

I am sorry but I cant believe I have to watch nafisa walk freely without getting punished!

Now as a positive thought of the day! I dont think Aliya will say yes to his proposal! There is just no way! I still have some faith that CVs will work out some twist and ZaYa wil remain intact.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes rehan bothering me also
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Zain
Those few Minus Points messed all positivity of the epsd

I loved the revamp as it brought new life in the show ...Last few epsds were too negative nd full of depression...

Pree was fantastic in new look.I loved her sherni avtaar

Harsh was awesome as usual

But I still hate Suri Shazia Nafeesa nd that Qureshi gang...Nd no comments for loser Rehan nd kiddos
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is Aliya married to rehan ?
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly i am very excited for ZaYa new journey to begin again.Aliya is turn which she never was.old Aliya die the day Zain gave her last talaq.i love her hair style and makeup but her dress is weird to me.Zain promise to his dad bring Aliya back again and this time he will not let this promise to break for sure.he will be bring old Aliya back again only he can do that not Rehan nor his kids.
about Rehan he never will able to part of this show but CV'S and channel just forcing him on us i don't know why they hell bent to drag their own grave.
ZaYa soon going to meet each other it will take time for Zain to make Aliya agree to comeback to his life to BV but he will magane or might be Zarina will be make BV on her name which will make Aliya to comeback to BV again.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@Fahad: I know it is bugging a lot of people. I wonder why Cvs dont notice this.

@Akki: hugss I loved the new revamped show too! It was soo god to see them in different roles!!!

@Blue_an: No they are not married.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Honestly i am very excited for ZaYa new journey to begin again.Aliya is turn which she never was.old Aliya die the day Zain gave her last talaq.i love her hair style and makeup but her dress is weird to me.Zain promise to his dad bring Aliya back again and this time he will not let this promise to break for sure.he will be bring old Aliya back again only he can do that not Rehan nor his kids.
about Rehan he never will able to part of this show but CV'S and channel just forcing him on us i don't know why they hell bent to drag their own grave.
ZaYa soon going to meet each other it will take time for Zain to make Aliya agree to comeback to his life to BV but he will magane or might be Zarina will be make BV on her name which will make Aliya to comeback to BV again.

Exactly! The old Aliya died! and now Zain will have to revive her!!! He has to!!! She cant live this life without smiling.. oh god I want them to meet each other asap!

Seriously . i have no idea what they are doing about Rehaan.. but I see soo many people commenting on how its starting to annoy them.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

@Fahad: I know it is bugging a lot of people. I wonder why Cvs dont notice this.

@Akki: hugss I loved the new revamped show too! It was soo god to see them in different roles!!!

@Blue_an: No they are not married.

Tou how are the cvs planning to bring Zaya back together
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_an

Tou how are the cvs planning to bring Zaya back together

That is the suspense right? How will they come back? Will have to watch and find out.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Exactly! The old Aliya died! and now Zain will have to revive her!!! He has to!!! She cant live this life without smiling.. oh god I want them to meet each other asap!

Seriously . i have no idea what they are doing about Rehaan.. but I see soo many people commenting on how its starting to annoy them.

i am really frustrated with Rehan character i will not surprise if he turn negative in future i don't care about that now becz i am fed up to beg channel,farhan sir for no Rehan between ZaYa.all i care is no RM and ZaYa.i still praying for no RM but a surprise which will make them reunion again without ruin their relation.