woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching 2day's epi I feel like it was not BI bt some other show...
Its really boring now simply cant connect wid new storyline..
I miss old Aliya
I miss my ZaYa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too! Personally i did not like todays episode.I dont like these new things.Old Beintehaa is no more i guess.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hv not watched the epi still catz.. only read wu n not feeling to watch it... by only reading written update i m not liking it.. to dekhna to dur ki baat hai.. 😕 nw we cnt do anything for the show.. its completely lost.. 😭
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we all miss ZaYa<3 It's really painful foor mee too. It's really wierd though. I dont know if Im liking or disliking the epis it's wierd. I miss ZaYa that's all I know but ofcourse separations are part of the package. I'm watching the show only with the hope I have that the reunion will be worth it. And CVS wont dissapoint us.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
catz me too felt the same.i really miss my Beintehaa and my zaya..i hope tomorrow it will look like BI
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want to be a pessimist so will continue watching the show.
But that's the sad true all of these Indian dramas are alike. They start off good even months later but then there comes a time where they all go downhill.

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May be because we never had seen zaya this much apart so it seemed to be boring... We enjoyed alot when zaya were together on our screen ! Its true something was missing and i guess it wasn't zain or aliya it was Zaya the reason why I watch BI ! But im totally looking forward to the show only to see zaya reunite and not ReYa crap !