Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Marci

Omg ya'll too! We're burning also!!! Its so hot!!!

Lmaooo now you know there's gonna be a cliche scene of them doing that hit/miss shit -_-

it was such good weather, chilly and all, ugh schools starting i want it to get hold.

i really dont want it to be a hit and miss man, that isnt BI, i really hope that part of the spoilers are false
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah Sruthi I know I'm bipolar😆
but what to do this Rehan and his kids calling her Ammi and then this Zarina and Bilal.
This all ticked me off. There's a limit to how much a person can take!
Seriously the CVs should really stop playing with us like this!
Man I'm so happy school will start and I will have other things occupying my mind.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Lol sorry off topic for a sec, did I just become an IF-Dazzler?

OMG yeaa😆 congrats bachay! that calls for a Harshad err Zain tight hug😆

Lol sorry off topic for a sec, did I just become an IF-Dazzler?

CONGRATULATIONS MARCI🥳 You became dazzler on Zaya's First wedding anniversary 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Marci :)
OMG, Z what the hell! That is disgusting, i have a feeling them people on FB loving RA are also from the sisterly show!
Zainab what the hell is that about? -______- #moronicidiots
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Saheba, forget the kids man. They are masoom and obviously will attach to a motherly type figure. CVs are playing mind games with us and they will do that to the very end.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I think he is sponsoring it or something Saheba

Some goofball on FB has just said they love the Rehan/Aliya pairing and want more scenes, why please?!!!

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

what I don't get is why is Zain organizing this Nikkah again? how is he connected to this istemai nikkah? and no Rehan is not getting anywhere this close to Aaliya so easily. Aaliya will flat out reject him tomorrow. The CVs have to show a scene where Aaliya will miss Zain!!

LMAO Saheba mera bacha, hes going to sponsor them, i mean they cant just happen outta the blue😆
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Marci I do not understand the CVs these days. they are totally ignoring Gauhar-Rizwan-Ayat. Which is an amazing sub plot that they developped and they can use but instead they're giving us this Zarina and Bilal crap!!! I'm so upset man.

Who knows what they're gonna do now!!! I do not see Aaliya or Zain being okay with getting married to someone else. So the CVs better not mess this up!

After today's epi, i just can't stand Rehan for some reason. I'm so disappointed in him!

1)uh what has he been doing for 3 whole freaking months? what you are going to wait for Aaliya's innocence to be proven by just sitting there and watch the drama?

2) instead of calling, he could also have left a bloody text message to Zain and he would have read it before giving that third talaaq!

3) why the hell did he move again?

4)tell your kids to stop calling Aaliya Ammi because she is not their mother god damn it!

I hate how they start a gazillion track instead of just focusing on a primary one...because in the end they get effin confused and we get angry because they dish out crap!
Honestly I have not watched a single scene of Zarina and Bilal, I skip through all of it, actually I skim throughout the entire episodes...

Exactly Saheba! They have shoved so many lies down our throat and you can't ignore the evidence man, so I have high doubts on the CV's, one wrong move and I'm done with this show

That damn hotdog and his pickle kids, so damn annoying! 😡

1) Lazyass Lawyer! Unless he wants Aliya 🤢 and so he did all this (lol probably not but I hate him)

2) EXACTLY!!! Why the F do these indian dramas not utilize technology, we are in the 21st century!

3) He wants Aliya man!

4) EXACTLY! Thats rude and uncomfortable for any person, teach yo kids some manners, sheesh! and stop giving her googly eyes you damn hotdog!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
BTW, i LOVE that thing Harshad does with his bottom lip and chin