Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am also super confused... am anyways staying way from spoilers this week.
If they show a RM, i too am not so sure whether i will feel the same emotion as i feel today... I hope Farhan has something else in his sleeves. I really don't want a RM.

And like Zain said, why the hell did Rehan and company move man????? That is disturbing him and us too i think. LOL
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marci

Zainab I unressed on pg 3

yes maam! imma answer soon, yo its so hot here i cant even.

TBH Zain and Aliyah need to meet as soon as possible i just cant take them standing right beside each other yet are so blind
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

THIS IS SERIOUSLY BUGGING ME!!!

I still do not understand WHY DID REHAN FOLLOW AALIYA!!! IDIOT!!!😑 and if he did why didn't he tell Zain where they are?! I mean isn't he the one who gave Zain the recorder and told him that forever is a long time even though he knew that Zain already gave the third talaaq. So what the hell is this hotdog doing?!😑

LMAO so much for being chilled, Saheba πŸ˜†
And yes, no matter how you look at it, it's totally illogical! It's like the CV's are just shoving him down our throats and expecting us to accept him but just no...a BIG FAT NO. Why don't they get this?!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Marci I do not understand the CVs these days. they are totally ignoring Gauhar-Rizwan-Ayat. Which is an amazing sub plot that they developped and they can use but instead they're giving us this Zarina and Bilal crap!!! I'm so upset man.
Who knows what they're gonna do now!!! I do not see Aaliya or Zain being okay with getting married to someone else. So the CVs better not mess this up!

After today's epi, i just can't stand Rehan for some reason. I'm so disappointed in him!

1)uh what has he been doing for 3 whole freaking months? what you are going to wait for Aaliya's innocence to be proven by just sitting there and watch the drama?

2) instead of calling, he could also have left a bloody text message to Zain and he would have read it before giving that third talaaq!

3) why the hell did he move again?

4)tell your kids to stop calling Aaliya Ammi because she is not their mother god damn it!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

TBH Zain and Aliyah need to meet as soon as possible i just cant take them standing right beside each other yet are so blind

yeah I'm gonna so pissed if I see this type of cliche scenes here!
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

I am also super confused... am anyways staying way from spoilers this week.

If they show a RM, i too am not so sure whether i will feel the same emotion as i feel today... I hope Farhan has something else in his sleeves. I really don't want a RM.

And like Zain said, why the hell did Rehan and company move man????? That is disturbing him and us too i think. LOL

@Bold πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I died at that too, even Zain was bothered about Rehan being missing, see I knew we weren't crazy to suspect that damn hotdog and his intentions...πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Unres

I thought the episode was mehhh...

We got Zain pinning and Aliya with straight hair but, what's with the outfit πŸ˜† ermmm

Zain's beard?! LMFAOOO Zainab I was thinking the same thing as you, I was like is that shit real?!

Zarina and Bilal, blah blah, I skipped through all of it

Rehan and kids, face palm, dude she got divorced and lost the love of her life, and here you can't teach your kids manners and not call her ammi? And you giving her googely eyes when you yourself called Zain your brother...nigga get your head out of your ass -_________-

Still holding on to the silver lining of hope that the CV's don't lie again with the Rehan-Aliya angle

But Amazing post Zainab and keep you your positivity ❀️

Agree, not the best, but than again not horrible either. Honestly i didnt like Aliyahs clothes but her hair looked good.

LOL it could be his real one too i guess, who cares the man is a killer.

Its just weird how he left from there, from a stable job and followed her to Hyderbad, he better have a definite excuse for this man.

that silver lining cant end man if that ends we are done, aww thanks
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Omg ya'll too! We're burning also!!! Its so hot!!!

Lmaooo now you know there's gonna be a cliche scene of them doing that hit/miss shit -_-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys BI's sisterly show is bashing BI left and right check this out, so immature manπŸ˜†

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail
Lol sorry off topic for a sec, did I just become an IF-Dazzler?