Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A very short one from me today --
Aliya's attitude was very well shown. She has lost the smile as the reason for her smile is no longer with her. Her tropes were good. A change was fresh actually.

Usmaan - Zain scene - i actually wanted the scene to go on a bit more. I love the interaction between them and also between Usmaan and Aliya. Therefore i loved Usmaan's pic in her dhaba. He is truly a legend in their lives.

Rehan and kids - will wait and see.

Suriyaa has brains only when it comes to plotting against Aliyaa. She otherwise is just ghaas phus.

So these two have started their kaminapanti.

And yes - Aliya has to come back to make Usmaan's house a home again.

I still do not see any remarriage scope here but i will not blindly have faith on the CVs. lets see what this week ends up with.

I know that Fahad will burst out soon and Zain might tell him all. But he might not too. What if he just leaves all to Fahad??? Then it becomes very easy for Zarina and company to take it all right??

After that maybe Zaya and Rehan come in and put it all together!!

Somehow Suraiyaa's view has to change for Aliyaa... i feel CVs will go this way at some point. I have a feeling Suraiyaa will herself confess what all she did with Aliya. Lets see if this happens in the future. Bec Aliya saving Usmaan's house and company is a big thing for Suri.

Some where i feel these people will be nearly bankcrupt and then Aliya or Zaya will step in!!!

Or i am just making khayali pulao LOL

But i am also curious to know how the hell will Zaya unite???? How will they get married again???
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Sigh!! This wait is long.

yaaa man, its like i want ANS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys the biggest question for the past century: HOW will ZaYa UNITE?

I have never been so desperate for an answer man

That's what the CVs want us to keep guessing, how ?? See everyone is convinced Aaliya will have to RM but that is too predictable right? I still believe there are loopholes that have not yet been revealed.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just finished watching the episode. I had a feeling Aaliya would wear skirts like that. Her hair looks nice and long. And I love her attitude. She doesn't let anyone tame advantage of her of be a pushover.
Zain continues his search to find his MKB and Nafeesa is changing for the better. This Bilal is filling Fahad's ears aswell making him jealous about what zains doing and his plans.

Rehaan is just being thrown at us. Don't like that. Would love to see how it all plays out.

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post as usual 😊

Really liked the new look and I'm all excited for the upcoming tracks 😃
So ,Zain renamed the company as MKV Ltd.. How cute was that😳
And Suri is still the same.. Why am I not surprised😆
Woh kehte hai na kutte ki dumm humesha tedhi ki tedhi hi rehti hai😆
Zarina and bilal actually piss me off. Certainly a pain for me to see them waste some precious seconds or even minutes🥱
What's wrong with Fahad😕 And why is he behaving in such a weird manner 🥱
Nafeesa trying to redeem but its gonna take her one heck of a thing to undo her sins. So forget it woman!🤢

I loved , absolutely loved the graveyard scene..and also how he reminisces the MKB moments..Awww😳
Aliya looked pretty..Really happy with her straightened hair look.😃
And I am in love with the tranformation they have show in her character.. Stubborn and serious which is completely opposite to the Aliya we knew. Well done👏
And Preetika was really great😳

The irritating moment of the episode-- "AMMI"🤢🥱
But then I feel its only the kids who call her ammi and that they are certainly not married. Cause that seems way too far fetched and I still feel that track is yet to be explored!
The real drama begins tomorrow or in a day or two when Zain lands in Hyderabad😳
Cant wait😳

P.s: Harshad is super adorable ❤️

Goodnight sweets and God bless :)

Edited by sohu_ksgian - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's what the CVs want us to keep guessing, how ?? See everyone is convinced Aaliya will have to RM but that is too predictable right? I still believe there are loopholes that have not yet been revealed.

The only problem im having is them standing right next to each other but still not meeting lmao typical indian classic, i hope they meet tom, I just want the track to kick in already them to meet now. Real impatient
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

The only problem im having is them standing right next to each other but still not meeting lmao typical indian classic, i hope they meet tom, I just want the track to kick in already them to meet now. Real impatient

same here Zainab. I do not want those typical passing by, being so close and then miss.
I want him to meet her already :/

I take back what i said. I won't be able to bear watch an RM of Rehan and Aliya if it happens. After watching this episode I realize that. If it's a real type of halala then no man i won't stick around.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Just finished watching the episode. I had a feeling Aaliya would wear skirts like that. Her hair looks nice and long. And I love her attitude. She doesn't let anyone tame advantage of her of be a pushover.

Zain continues his search to find his MKB and Nafeesa is changing for the better. This Bilal is filling Fahad's ears aswell making him jealous about what zains doing and his plans.

Rehaan is just being thrown at us. Don't like that. Would love to see how it all plays out.

Honestly Preeti, i did not like her clothes LOL i mean did you see her wearing tights underneath of that, they should have just made the skirt a long one.

Honestly i cant wait till Fahad says something to ZAin cause Zain will rip his head, Fahad knows nothing.

WORD, i dont even care about the kids but the constant shoving him down our throats, like why did you move with Aliyah thats just weird
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's raining spoilers today. How does Zarina even know Aliya is back before Zain does?
Man, i have this awful headache thinking about everything that is happening!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heena same here. I think I'm going to lay off for a while. 😭
This Zarina is actually getting on my nerves..she creeps the hell out of me.