Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

M, sorry for answering the other comment late work load.

Neither am I, i dont know to me it seems like a really foolish decision something which Aliyah wouldnt make and even if she does it has something to be cause of something really extreme.

LMAO BIs unpredictability is killing me man, i want to know whats going to happen next, honestly it would be so bad if ZaYa meet on friday at the end of the episode, we are so going to die over the weekend

Z seriously that would be the third week in a row they've left viewers hanging, they love to torture us and make weekends not worthwhile anymore! Lets wait and watch how the track unfolds because so far I'm loving it!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Harshads tweet

Happy bday to the heartbeat of bi. @suchitrapillai have a blast

Harhad is sooo sweet.
I casts r close to each other.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm still not convinced about the hunger strike spoiler, Aaliya has always been the one to go face to face with someone if she has a problem with someone especially given how her character is now so why would she do something like this? Will have to see to believe, BI's unpredictability continues!

Anything can happen in BI, Mandy. My guess is she sends food to that ishtamai nikaah and Rafeeq does some mischief again so Aaliya has to bear the brunt. OR Zain needs the space where Aaliya's dhaba is for building MKB pvt Ltd..

Coz according to another spoiler, Aaliya tells Rehan that nothing would happen to their dhaba and that owner of MKB is a nice man.

So many possibilities.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Z seriously that would be the third week in a row they've left viewers hanging, they love to torture us and make weekends not worthwhile anymore! Lets wait and watch how the track unfolds because so far I'm loving it!

Another weekend would go with us dying and waiting anxiously for it to end. They'd end on Friday with them coming face to face. I swear I'd throw something on the screen.. x
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They will nt make us happy this week end also , we cannot enjoy.
Mandy i too will nt believe hunger strike.All the spoilers r nt true.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now days its like being a wait & watch game for BI . not relying upon spoilers.
Today i felt good i havent read anything before watching the today's episode and finally episode was good to watch !! Mandy suggested me to do so lol
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just watched yesterday's episode and I am crying here at 2 at night Harshad and Preetika nailed it 👏 So proud of them !!!! It's just so heart breaking to see their life getting destroyed because of one revenge. Can't wait for them to meet now. I don't want CVs to drag their meeting now 😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Zain Aaliya to come face to face

I'd ignore the hot dog 😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
Guess now we can conclude that the stubble is real 😆

[/DIV][DIV]

Neil Motwani uploaded it on Twitter.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's been raining spoilers recently, especially from TellyExpress, LMAO! What the hell maan, cannot deal with Rehann!!
They all look so cute in them pics, especially Harshad and Pree. Can't wait for his birthday interview!