Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Idk! I guess we'll get to know on Friday 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

hunger strike? 😕 when she barely met him huh? 😕

Hunger strike does not make sense especially since another spoiler said that Aaliya will tell Rehan that she doesn't think Zain would be of any harm to her business. Does Zain do something to change that? I'd rather wait and watch looking forward to the e-mail exchange, I know its not the same as them meeting but I don't know it seems like it will be a cute scene.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so this how with hunger strike going on, they will do their i mean they will bring their kit-kit wala ristha lol
but lets see how they will play,
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its good to see Zarina and Bilal starting their work because I was beginning to wonder if this is what the actors signed up for, because before they had so little to do especially Bilal but now its clear what his role is. It didn't take much from his side though, it was obvious Fahad would eventually turn against his brother. Did you see his reaction when Nafeesa asked about Zain? Its like who cares? Poor Zain, what a family he has!

As for Nafeesa, honestly I don't care much for her character but if we catch a break from one more negative then so be it. Too much negativity kills a show fast!

Exactly, Rehan has so far been shown in a positive light and CVs should not be under the impression that fans will accept his changing feelings towards Aaliya to be normal just because time has passed and she is no longer married to Zain. It seems his character is the latest to be compromised for the sake of a track which is a shame.

I just don't want CVs to cross any lines, let the essence of Zain and Aaliya's love continue to go strong.

Yes Mandy wen Nafee asked about Zain to Fahad casually he said he is okay nd wen she said today his nd Aalia's MA he changed topics asking her why she did nt go to meet doc.
Now Fahad has changed, he is jealous of Zain over nd above , Bilal is instgating him.
Bilal in the office and Zarina in the house.Very soon they will grab and suri will be in da footpath.
Only person who can stop all this is ZaYa .Zain cannot do alone witout Aalia.
Cv's has portrayed Rehan's character so well should spoil da.
In Kanput trip pree said to Reporter Rehan will snatch Aalia from Zain, Zain said NO.Rehan said coz of circumstances rehan will do.I feel he meant dis, cos Zain threw her out of BV she was in Rehan's house now after T he must be helping her to come out from this shock.He must hve developed feelings but i don't think he will propose her.He knows she will nt accept.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Harshads tweet
Happy bday to the heartbeat of bi. @suchitrapillai have a blast
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Harshads tweet

Happy bday to the heartbeat of bi. @suchitrapillai have a blast

Aww how sweet of Harshad, Suchitra is loved by her co stars the complete opposite of the character she plays on screen.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab as always you know I have nothing to say as you have said it all in the best way.
mandy0310 thumbnail
I'm still not convinced about the hunger strike spoiler, Aaliya has always been the one to go face to face with someone if she has a problem with someone especially given how her character is now so why would she do something like this? Will have to see to believe, BI's unpredictability continues!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm still not convinced about the hunger strike spoiler, Aaliya has always been the one to go face to face with someone if she has a problem with someone especially given how her character is now so why would she do something like this? Will have to see to believe, BI's unpredictability continues!

M, sorry for answering the other comment late work load.

Neither am I, i dont know to me it seems like a really foolish decision something which Aliyah wouldnt make and even if she does it has something to be cause of something really extreme.

LMAO BIs unpredictability is killing me man, i want to know whats going to happen next, honestly it would be so bad if ZaYa meet on friday at the end of the episode, we are so going to die over the weekend