Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

what if when zaya will meet and suddenly zara and kabir will there and they will call her ammi , zain will go mad and will ask question to her , misunderstandings will begin then 😭 , o man what a geese peete track , i know we can't make conclusions right away, but don't know creatives are playing with our minds

Zain doesn't seem to be the one to assume things
and besides he knows aliya loves him
and he'll believe anything she says this time as he learnt his lesson
so if she says shes not in love with rehan tht should be enough
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

same here darling . u are in ohio right

Yep!

Word Count: 1

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

Zain doesn't seem to be the one to assume things
and besides he knows aliya loves him
and he'll believe anything she says this time as he learnt his lesson
so if she says shes not in love with rehan tht should be enough

Yeah exactly, what was the point of all this if he never learned anything?
He knows better than to just doubt her off the bat now...
And plus, that whole MU track is so cliched and illogical :P Usually whenever ZaYa MU each other, it isn't because of something stupid, it actually makes sense without destroying their characters...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly it wouldnt make sense if she came out all bubbly. How is she even going to smile? When there is no light to shine there will be no brightness on the face either. Only Zain can fill in her voids and i cant wait till he begins too.

Zain has drowned himself in his wifes memories, every where he goes he makes sure to bring Aliyah along with him. As mad as i am with Nafeesa walking around without a punishment im so proud of Zain of gettig her cured, thats the man his wife groomed him into and the values his father gave him. kudos to the man.

I cant wait till he turns on his brother, Zain will rip his head apart, Fahad knows nothing absolutely nothing, i think he might even say something against Aliyah which will make him explode and cause him in bursting out the truth about his wife. Fahad got nothing on Zain literally. and also how much did fahad console his little brother, in the time of need, not once so dont expect anything from him either.

honestly its just so weird how he followed aliyah there, it just shows how much hes getting forced upon us. theres nothing for him in the show*Sigh* i just hope he makes a decision and quits

@ Mandy nd Zainab well said.
Usman has brought up his son,Zain very well, he was nt wanting to marry Aalia but coz of his Dad he married.First he wanted Aalia to go out from his life , she was stubborn now he wants her , she is nt coming coz of his hasty decision.
Bilal will create tention between bro and surely Fahad does nt now much about office work.
If Fahad says anything about Aalia i m sure Zain will nt say anything coz he has promised Aalia he will nt reveal Nafee babhi's name.Nafee may say the truth.She is feeling guilty for wat she has done to ZaYa.
I don't support nafee she was selfish she could hve told before da 3rd T.Now wat is the use of feeling guilty she has ruined ZaYa's life.
Rehan is a good advisor so far to ZaYa , hope CV will nt spoil his character.
He must be hving feelings for Aalia but he should nt bring it out.
I did nt liked his kids callig Aalia ammi, Rehan should correct dem.
Zain started thinking where rehan has gone with his kids.
Vakil has left his profession for Aala's sake , dis is nt sounding good.
Zarina has started her work , very soon Abdulla may come to footpath,Aalia has to come back, zain alone cannot do anything without Aalia.Zarina is trying to grab her Mamu's property she will nt like .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

what if when zaya will meet and suddenly zara and kabir will there and they will call her ammi , zain will go mad and will ask question to her , misunderstandings will begin then 😭 , o man what a geese peete track , i know we can't make conclusions right away, but don't know creatives are playing with our minds

You are not the first to fear this but I don't think this will happen, Zain cannot make the same mistake again of doubting Aaliya. This was all about his redemption and if he were to go back making the same mistakes then what good what come out of what is being shown now? Zain cannot believe he will be too late for his love, he cannot be shown giving up so easily.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That's super cliched man, I highly doubt they'd show us that...

Till now, almost nothing that we've predicted has come true :P That's why we think the RM won't happen either, since it's so predictable...

This is exactly why my optimism remains strong about this track. It is too cliched and too predictable and look at what has happened so far, with the exception of a few the majority of what we predicted and expected ended up falling completely flat!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you guys are right , but somehow i asked this i wasn't ready to share cus deep down i was like no no no this should not happened or will not cus now why they are showing that zain is in desperation state of find aaliya and his talk with usmaan it docent make sense if it happens but cus in few threads these were the talks which are on first priority. i wrote this in mandy's thread that there is saying in hindi. GARAM DHOOD KA JALA HUA_THANDE DHOOD KO FOOK MAAR KAR PEETA HAI. so is the case with zain, if creatives wana show again clinched then they are kiling their show emselves .
musicxolover thumbnail
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hunger strike? 😕 when she barely met him huh? 😕
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

hunger strike? 😕 when she barely met him huh? 😕

what the f lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ Mandy nd Zainab well said.

Usman has brought up his son,Zain very well, he was nt wanting to marry Aalia but coz of his Dad he married.First he wanted Aalia to go out from his life , she was stubborn now he wants her , she is nt coming coz of his hasty decision.
Bilal will create tention between bro and surely Fahad does nt now much about office work.
If Fahad says anything about Aalia i m sure Zain will nt say anything coz he has promised Aalia he will nt reveal Nafee babhi's name.Nafee may say the truth.She is feeling guilty for wat she has done to ZaYa.
I don't support nafee she was selfish she could hve told before da 3rd T.Now wat is the use of feeling guilty she has ruined ZaYa's life.
Rehan is a good advisor so far to ZaYa , hope CV will nt spoil his character.
He must be hving feelings for Aalia but he should nt bring it out.
I did nt liked his kids callig Aalia ammi, Rehan should correct dem.
Zain started thinking where rehan has gone with his kids.
Vakil has left his profession for Aala's sake , dis is nt sounding good.
Zarina has started her work , very soon Abdulla may come to footpath,Aalia has to come back, zain alone cannot do anything without Aalia.Zarina is trying to grab her Mamu's property she will nt like .

Its good to see Zarina and Bilal starting their work because I was beginning to wonder if this is what the actors signed up for, because before they had so little to do especially Bilal but now its clear what his role is. It didn't take much from his side though, it was obvious Fahad would eventually turn against his brother. Did you see his reaction when Nafeesa asked about Zain? Its like who cares? Poor Zain, what a family he has!

As for Nafeesa, honestly I don't care much for her character but if we catch a break from one more negative then so be it. Too much negativity kills a show fast!

Exactly, Rehan has so far been shown in a positive light and CVs should not be under the impression that fans will accept his changing feelings towards Aaliya to be normal just because time has passed and she is no longer married to Zain. It seems his character is the latest to be compromised for the sake of a track which is a shame.

I just don't want CVs to cross any lines, let the essence of Zain and Aaliya's love continue to go strong.