Posted: 10 years ago
yep zain is doing the right thing nd he's honouring aliya wish and
repenting silently
hes being the bigger man here and using his head and not his anger or ego
and u can't help but love the guy
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope we get to see Shalam tomorrow. I mean they have to show Shalam right considering that they showed Shalam moved..wait so where is badi phuphi😕 man so many loopholes
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I hope we get to see Shalam tomorrow. I mean they have to show Shalam right considering that they showed Shalam moved..wait so where is badi phuphi😕 man so many loopholes

swept under the rug😆
she'll appear when its convenient😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope creatives won't be stretching this track for long time, majority of ppl are saying they gona go for 2 months , this track look promising , episodes are good like fresh air , but firstly creatives need to close all the leftover loopholes they need to answer about shalam ayat rizwaan gauhar , then they can go ahead what they wana throw , i know farhaan is man of his words , he never disappointed us , despite the fact that we still feeling that it was all preplaaned for the family drama sake, a romantic story can't be moving ahed , my cuzn was saying that may be she is wrong but creatives not gona show how rehaan follow aaliya to hyderabad , what wud be the reason they are not going to tell us that soon. we are so emotionally attached to this now that we can't bear wrong doing's which they are creating somehow and leaving us in cliffhanger , i know BI was never like that they used to done well. but somehow if rm and rehaan is much forced character now , only question arises in my mind that he was like brother to zain and what the hell or why he havent call zain that aaliya is here. the only fear fandom is facing that this all mess will kill the essence of beautiful pure relationship of ZAYA , deep down we know its only zaya and zaya at end. but end word seems long man, i don't know ima making sense or no
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think rehan hasn't called zain and told him where aliya is becoz
1 aliya probably made him promise not to tell zain where she is.He probably respects her wishes and choose to give her space.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

I think rehan hasn't called zain and told him where aliya is becoz

1 aliya probably made him promise not to tell zain where she is.He probably respects her wishes and choose to give her space.

what if when zaya will meet and suddenly zara and kabir will there and they will call her ammi , zain will go mad and will ask question to her , misunderstandings will begin then 😭 , o man what a geese peete track , i know we can't make conclusions right away, but don't know creatives are playing with our minds
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's super cliched man, I highly doubt they'd show us that...
Till now, almost nothing that we've predicted has come true :P That's why we think the RM won't happen either, since it's so predictable...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That's super cliched man, I highly doubt they'd show us that...

Till now, almost nothing that we've predicted has come true :P That's why we think the RM won't happen either, since it's so predictable...

hello shruti, waqt e ni milta sara din aapse baat karne ka 😃
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hello shruti, waqt e ni milta sara din aapse baat karne ka 😃

Hi Sara :)
Sorry, been super busy today :/ I've been popping in and out of the forum!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hi Sara :)
Sorry, been super busy today :/ I've been popping in and out of the forum!

same here darling . u are in ohio right