mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

yea shes one vicious coyote😆

going for any part of the Zaya she can get with her teeth
she'll prey on them til god knows when
coz thts wt she does😆

LOL I'm glad though that they do not have Suraiya changing her colors so easily, let Zain see his mother's true colors
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even though its long i cant wait till he sees her reality man
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL PC. SR marathon. our screen is going to burn with their hotness and we'll go crazy over which avi or siggy to choose 😆

But seriously I want them to go on a full fledge honeymoon and I want a second SR. Just imagine, Beintehaa will make history!!!

second SR beintehaa might be making baby😆
got to secure the future while creating history😎😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL PC. SR marathon. our screen is going to burn with their hotness and we'll go crazy over which avi or siggy to choose😆

But seriously I want them to go on a full fledge honeymoon and I want a second SR. Just imagine, Beintehaa will make history!!!

Absolutely!! I want this too. Every freaking show sends the leads to honeymoon, why not ours
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL PC. SR marathon. our screen is going to burn with their hotness and we'll go crazy over which avi or siggy to choose 😆

LOL SR marathon, all that hotness will burn us to a crisp 😆

But seriously though, they need to reunite ASAP!! Then they can finally have the chance to enjoy their marriage in peace without saving the rest of the world...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL I'm glad though that they do not have Suraiya changing her colors so easily, let Zain see his mother's true colors

Poor zain he'll be heartbroken😭 but now he'll know she's a coyote
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yeah then she won't tag along with them 😈
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While I love this track, I feel like I want to fast forward to the part where Rehan is gone and ZaYa are together again without a damn RM! 😆 -___-

Seriously, Rehan is just a buzz kill...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Same here, its going to be so good!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Loved tonight's episode, minus the last couple minutes obviously!

Sherni Aaliya is back or should I say the Dhabba Queen? Poor girl, she's gone from being this bubbly character to one who is cold and a force to be reckoned with. I expected nothing less though, I mean look at everything this poor girl has been through it was only natural she would become this way as a means to survive.

Zain, loved his conversation with Usman and yes things were explained much better than in the precap. Zain has truly realized Aaliya's worth and now his life revolves around her memories and the nicknames he had for her, MKB PVT LIMITED. Oh Zain, you are a goner, I feel for him!!

Fahad is definitely going to turn on his brother, you can slowly see the tables turning but we knew this was coming. Fahad could never be okay with his brother taking on more responsibility than him, it was just not a normal reaction.

Rehan and his kids, yes I cringed with the rest of you but I am not giving up on my optimism. It will be Zain and Aaliya together in the end, Rehan is just a catalyst - a means to the end so to speak.

Exactly it wouldnt make sense if she came out all bubbly. How is she even going to smile? When there is no light to shine there will be no brightness on the face either. Only Zain can fill in her voids and i cant wait till he begins too.

Zain has drowned himself in his wifes memories, every where he goes he makes sure to bring Aliyah along with him. As mad as i am with Nafeesa walking around without a punishment im so proud of Zain of gettig her cured, thats the man his wife groomed him into and the values his father gave him. kudos to the man.

I cant wait till he turns on his brother, Zain will rip his head apart, Fahad knows nothing absolutely nothing, i think he might even say something against Aliyah which will make him explode and cause him in bursting out the truth about his wife. Fahad got nothing on Zain literally. and also how much did fahad console his little brother, in the time of need, not once so dont expect anything from him either.

honestly its just so weird how he followed aliyah there, it just shows how much hes getting forced upon us. theres nothing for him in the show*Sigh* i just hope he makes a decision and quits