Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

We're just planning an SR2🤣

with no scenes edited out please! we want it all 😳 Stupid Colors😡
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Proper Devdas without the alcohol, so glad he isn't drinking!

Dude he needs to shave, no beard please LOL
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO great question No clue😃

i hope creatives won't be stretching this track for long time, majority of ppl are saying they gona go for 2 months , this track look promising , episodes are good like fresh air , but firstly creatives need to close all the leftover loopholes they need to answer about shalam ayat rizwaan gauhar , then they can go ahead what they wana throw , i know farhaan is man of his words , he never disappointed us , despite the fact that we still feeling that it was all preplaaned for the family drama sake, a romantic story can't be moving ahed , my cuzn was saying that may be she is wrong but creatives not gona show how rehaan follow aaliya to hyderabad , what wud be the reason they are not going to tell us that soon. we are so emotionally attached to this now that we can't bear wrong doing's which they are creating somehow and leaving us in cliffhanger , i know BI was never like that they used to done well. but somehow if rm and rehaan is much forced character now , only question arises in my mind that he was like brother to zain and what the hell or why he havent call zain that aaliya is here. the only fear fandom is facing that this all mess will kill the essence of beautiful pure relationship of ZAYA , deep down we know its only zaya and zaya at end. but end word seems long man, i don't know ima making sense or no
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO he does not need to shave he looks so HOT
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Dude he needs to shave, no beard please LOL

No beard mahnnn
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, a stubble's fine but not a beard!!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LMFAOOO right its just so annoying

Ikr even popsi sounds better 🤣 (bcoz I call my dad with it sometimes ) Zara should understand that her dad is her dad and mother -_- If she wants to call Aliya Ammi then she better starts calling Zain Abbu. Rehan needs to die now 🥱
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zain looks fine for now, but yes it should not grow into an all out beard! This look goes with his character but I have noticed Harshad got a haircut

Read the spoiler about the virtual meeting love it! I don't mind that they do not meet right away there is no fun to that. The hits and misses will be fine but hopefully it won't be dragged out, by next week they should meet.
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO, Saheba where she at? tell me if you get what i said😆 im testing the perverted side of you brain🤣

Marci for real doe, this time when they get together, just get together and do it, dont want for no invitation pleasee

🤣 I can't deal with you!!! LOL poor Saheba!!! 🤣