Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Bloody hell!! Not Rehan fans, but anti-Zain fans.. Isi ki kami thi... 😡

No, literal Nandish Sandu fans! I swear they're all up to something...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zainab there is ITA to vote for as well. Pree and Harsh got nominated for fresh new face.😃

As for the fake beard, no comments😳

Oh yea and that too!

LOL maybe its not fake, idk im just confused😆

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Even at BV, everything is falling apart literally! Zarina is right where she wants to be and Bilal is doing the dirty at BR.

Aliya come and save these langoors

Exactly,the true pillar died, Usman, and now Aliyah is their Usman, all the langoors except Zain😃

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Heena Right. LMAO what happened to the all so powerful Suraiya Abdullah?😆😆😆 I told you she's become an emotional fool since Zarina came 😵

TBH let her be an emotional fool, at least that makes one now, Zarina is more creepy than evil😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

No, literal Nandish Sandu fans! I swear they're all up to something...

LMFAO what the where?
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Okay, that was a lot to take in for one episode. But boy today's episode just boosted up my energy for the track ahead.

This show is about ZaYa, and CVs couldn't have been more obvious than this. Aaliya has forgotten to smile and is a bitter version of herself. Her happiness is lost with Zain gone from her life. Zain has immersed himself so much in her memories, he's building one now and leaving no stone unturned to find his wife back. One is unable to move on and has bottled up her feelings while the other does not even want to be away from her memories. Do we need more proof that it's all about ZaYa at the end of it all.

Yes we have the sword of Rehan hanging over our heads, but that's just what we were prepared for... CVs mind games up til the very end. Though I must admit I'd really flip if they do a 180 on Rehan. Rest I think we'll have to endure the torture till ZaYa's reunion.

I loved Aaliya. The spunkiness which was lost is back. Thoroughly cheered for her. Liked her look too. But why give her jeans and skirt both? She looked good rather Preetika looked really young in the skirt and shirt. Her little team at her drama is funny. I enjoyed those scenes. And LOL, the new negative character wasn't so bad, at least not yet. I really liked the entire scene. And whatever that new girl said about a guy coming, touching Aaliya's heart and getting married to her, that's so ZaYa there.

Zarina and Bilal have been doing their work and aren't there to kill mosquitoes. Fahad is gonna burst soon. Bilal is instigating him slowly and the jealousy and inferiority complex is gonna burst soon. Nothing much to say about Suraiyya, she loses the capability to think when it comes to her blood relations. She still hates Aaliya, well whose surprised there.

I hate Nafeesa. What's with trying to be like Aaliya. You can never be her babe. If it's really her repenting then I'd really like her to do some good later in future by helping in uniting ZaYa.

Zain has promised his dad that he'd find Aaliya at any cost and he will find her. I wished he'd promised that he'd bring her back, I'd be more relaxed then.

Can't wait for the track ahead. MKB Ltd. and Bawarchi Dhaba are gonna hit each other soon.

I loved Aliya today completely! The way she's ack is fanstic but still they didn't show anything about her recollecting memories of Zain. However Aliya's character today was perfectly shown!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO what the where?

Farhan's FB page, pathetic thing is there is a few of them and he reads everything on his page. Kuttisss
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Correction! Since Bobby came! She is more than a fool now! Did she not learn anything from her experience?Stupid Woman!

She aint going to learn anytime soon, its going to happen when Zain finds out the true identity of hers.

She got the divorce she wanted and now all of a sudden she is mum. Come on Suri, fight!!

LMAO, she aint as strong as makes herself come out to be, shes shit scared right now too and i cant help but smile at that, she deserves worse
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi stated with Zain in grveyard ,taltking to his dad ,That scene was touchy, he wa telling i wanted her to go from my life she did nt now i want her she is nt coming.He has promised to his Dad he will bring her back.There were so many flowers has grown in graveyard.
Bilal wanted to create tention between Fahad nd Zain.
In da House, Zarina has started her work .She wanted to create tention beween mother nd son so she told suri Zan is giving importance to MKB project, he knew suri hates MKB.
Still Suri is hating Aalia in da end Aalia only going to help dem from Zarina.
Aalia's dress is okay but iliked the straight hair.She has become strong and bold girl.
She is serious mood forgot how to smile.She respects her mamu , in her Dhaba she has hung mamu's photo .
Zain has earched in so many cities, tomorrow Hyderabad .He is wondering where rehaan his kids hve gone.Vakil has left his profession for dhabba?
Did nt liked wen rehaan's kids called Aalia ammy,Before dey were calling her Aalia aunty why dis sudden change.
Don't know tomorrow Zain will meet Aalia or nt coz one more cameo is entering nd will hve tiff with Aalia nd dat one will be in da show for 2 months..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMFAO literally like three fans, dont take it so seriously guys theres no point. LOSERS
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

fake beard really i guess i'll have watch again lol Suri told shazia to be more like nafeesa lol, i wonder if there is an argument tom at dinner? Zarina is so suri's sister lol crazy biatch lol MKB aww Aliya is looking so young and more like rehans kids big sister lol. Suri still hates aliya im so shocked NOT but Zain will not ever forget her so go jump in the bawdi lol

LOL, i guess idk it could be his real beard, i dont know😆. Shazia is Shazia man and i love her, the way she stumped Zarina was epic, the woman was like huh?. Aliyah is definitely looking a lot younger but depressed, How can Zain ever forget her, thats like ending his life. He has drowned himself in Aliyahs memories everywhere, be it his office, his projects, his room every where he goes he makes sure something is there to tell him Aliyah still loves him

Originally posted by: manny136

Where is the parallel lead Sanam, where did she go????? lol

LMAO that girl sucked at acting, harsh but true she sucked man and im glad its over
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Yeah Z, its not RA getting married, it's Bilkis. I don't think they will come F2F though, prolly do the whole cliche thing and he might get her email cos of the dhabba

Right exactly so people need to relax and watch,

guys what if Zain comes and hears them call Aliyah ammi, and gets hurt the poor guy is already devastated.

OH Gawd I want them together asap