Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

We pass 50 pages on these threads everyday. No wonder the ranks have been increasing. Keep it up guys. For forum is dead most of the time but this is kept well alive 😆

WORD Preeti. The forum is only active during peak times. This is the only thread that doesn't have that and is always active. everywhere else is a graveyard just like one at the back of the Abdullah's house where the bawdi is😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Ohh how was it? (lol are we allowed to chat here)

LOL trying to keep and impression I see

Nahi we can't chat here -_- Work as usual boring and full of self talking :-/ Yes its better if people have good impression of me :P I don't wanna be a bad girl like Surraiya 😆 Why am I comparing myself to that witch. I am trying to relate this convo to BI and I can see how I misetbaly failed 😆 Did u watch the episode ? How did u find Aliya's look ?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kyun aaj kal neend kam khwaab zyada hain...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey girl, no spoiler but this from Fuze
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-zain-aaliya-meet-virtually/

This is good... oh but the wait -______-
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

It sounds so scandalizing. Thank God I don't eat hot dogs 🤣 Those two kids are so annoying.I wanna go and knock some sense into them. How can u call any lady ur ammi -_-

LOL Aashi you have no idea what Saheba and I went through 🤣
They are!!!!
Apparently out of all the women they met in lives somehow someway Aliya reminds them of their mother -________________________-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

This is good... oh but the wait -______-

I know! This is THIER track, it's going to be a loong one!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL i did notice the better chair, im sure hes going to ask her to come back to work with him, that should be fun, im still dying for office romance, i cant believe they butchered that track in mere two days. I loved how he stopped her and exactly how i want Aliyah to stop Rehan if he tells her to marry him and begins to state anything against Zain.

exactly they didnt even have a proper wedding man. I want a full fledged wedding, following HM and them to begin their life from scratch. i still remember Zain telling aliyah how they should have had an engagement too during rizwan ayats time.

me too but not right now man, they still have to explore life together

I want zain to ask her to work with him too and now that they're gonna be working together; hopefully, i hope she foes return to BR. If not for Zain then for Usman mamoo.

Aaliya won't marry Rehaan we know but I hope she's not in a situation where she has no other alternative to marry him. The creatives know how much we would all hate that.

Honeymoon is is a must and I want them go travel to some place which would be really really good. Baby can come later on yaar that's not an issue. But to have the baby they have to reunite and have round 2 of the SR lol.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

You ma sista from another mista😆

LMAO is it? Zara? Idk either, I've always skipped their scenes😆

🤗 Yeah Zara ! Lol I skip her scenes too bcoz she just gets on my nerves. Too much sweetness annoys me -_- That girl needs some serious guidance by her so called papi
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that's why I'm Dead🤣🤣pickles were thrown out into the garbage🤣

P.S. this is very much related to Beintehaa and the characters. sorry if you don't understand our language😆

LMFAOOO I am dead. Yeah its only reserved for CC 😆

Lmaooo true true people listen to Saheba
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I really want an emotional SR 2, not with them come get me faces they all make

I sound like a proper pervert here 🤔