Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

what I don't get is why is Zain organizing this Nikkah again? how is he connected to this istemai nikkah? and no Rehan is not getting anywhere this close to Aaliya so easily. Aaliya will flat out reject him tomorrow. The CVs have to show a scene where Aaliya will miss Zain!!

I think zain is doing all these things in memory of aliya and tht nikkah had a special place in their hearts for them so maybe he feels its nice ting to do and aliya would like it. Just like this MKB ltd lol
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aliya (Preetika Rao) will be shown living in Hyderabad where she will own a dhaba. On the other hand Zain (Harshad Arora) will rename his company as MKB Ltd and pine for Aliya. We also hear, Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) will be shown developing feelings for Aliya in the future track.

What we did not want is gonna happen!

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140825/entertainment-tvmusic/article/beintehaa-take-one-year-leap

Rehaan devolops feelings for Aliya *FacePalm*
manny136 thumbnail
in the precap zarina is sitting at usmans seat lol and bilal and shazia r sitting next to each other lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Yes!! Awesome Post!!!

Agreed
Aaliyas clothes were not good...but he hairstyle was good...
Zain beard lukd fake to me
I wanna see see aaliya missing zain also
He is lyk finding her everywhere lik a mad man
Has done so much for Nafee...even though she destryed her lyf
If she reunites
I will lyk her
Zarina part was funny...i was ROFLing
Fahad and Zain...seperatedd

Inwanna make bheja fry or keema of these bloody Khans...Ammi huh???

TY! exactly not really fond of her clothes LOL the skirt should have been long enough since she was wearing tights undernearth of it cause it was short.

Im really excited for future scenes, i want to see a scene where Zain and Fahad argue cause Fahad truly had nothing on Zain.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Res :) A fake beard LMAO!!

LMFAO, you see i get offended making a such a stunner look ugly not that he looked ugly. But i guess they did that to show that the beard has grown a lot over time but i mean his regular beard was perfect too
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh em gee, ima cry now. There's people actually wanting this Rehan/Aliya pairing. What is wrong with you guysss
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys there is so much Aliyah can take, i cant wait till she explodes from the pain and i have a strong feeling that is going to be when she comes face to face with Zain
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ishthemayi nikha of allah rakha who is working in barkat villa with bikis banu who is working in aliya's dhaba...๐Ÿ˜ƒI think this would make sense...anyways at the end I it if brings zain to hydrabad it doesn't matter whose nikha it is๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Unres pg 1

What's happening on FB? ๐Ÿ˜•
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Unres pg 1

What's happening on FB? ๐Ÿ˜•

All of a sudden these Rehan fans have emerged and LOVE the Rehan/Aliya pairing. They want more scenes of them and want them to get married ๐Ÿฅฑ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

All of a sudden these Rehan fans have emerged and LOVE the Rehan/Aliya pairing. They want more scenes of them and want them to get married๐Ÿฅฑ

Bloody hell!! Not Rehan fans, but anti-Zain fans.. Isi ki kami thi... ๐Ÿ˜ก