Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

why do I feel like rehan is gona emotionally blackmail aliya into saying yess..covering his true intentions saying its for the child to have an ammi😵

yeah i totally see something like coming our way. 😡 And Grumpy will join in and will be like you are still young and you have your whole life ahead beti
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Lol, i still don't buy her positive thing

Even if she had changed, she doesn't have to cry over everything.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

same here Zainab. I do not want those typical passing by, being so close and then miss.
I want him to meet her already :/

I take back what i said. I won't be able to bear watch an RM of Rehan and Aliya if it happens. After watching this episode I realize that. If it's a real type of halala then no man i won't stick around.

right exactly, i rather them not even be in the same place, its just so unrealistic how your standing right next to the person and dont realize it gets me so mad.

honestly when Megha tweeted that its going to be halala a different kind, firstly she didnt know what it was and she stated that, so someone told her what it is and than she said its going to be a different halala, there will be no RM watch
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i doubt it and even if he does there is no way Aliyah is going to agree, she might be like i will be their mother but there is no need for marriage since they already consider me their mother.

Its only Zain and will only be Zain who can fill in his voids man

true true😆
lets hope that happens😃
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

google baba still has her down as evil
in google baba I trust😆

She has to do something really big cos no one believes her atm. And why should they? She's the reason zaya got divorced.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lol, i still don't buy her positive thing

just bear with her until Zain and Aliya reunite
we might as well see her true color after that😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Ohhh lol, I don't bother reading spoilers they turn my mood off and I feel like going on a killing rampage 😆
lol your welcome
mmhm you're definitely not alone 😆

A bit violent aren't you LMAO! Soo funny! Can't stop laughing at you killing rampage 🤣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i doubt it and even if he does there is no way Aliyah is going to agree, she might be like i will be their mother but there is no need for marriage since they already consider me their mother.

Its only Zain and will only be Zain who can fill in his voids man

Nigga I so hope that Aaliya says that to him!!! Please please please!!! I can tolerate Rehan if Aaliya shoots down all his advances like this! 👍🏼
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I say I'll stay away, but I'm stalking Zainab's thread. I really don't have a life. 🤔

Zarina is kutti maan!

LMAOO i just saw this, your welcome to stalk anytime man, its your thread as well!

shes a creep, honestly not evil at all her acting is creepy😕
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

nope hes thinking about making his move has not made it, in the spoiler it stated he will think about it or get ready i could picture Aliyahs pro slap coming his way.

honestly lol thats disgusting true but than again...well i just dont know,hes on crack

Knowing how much Aliya loves Zain, how could he even think of it?! Like nigga you saw how much she wanted Zain back dafaq wrong with you, dirty hotdog!

I don't think she'll slap (i wanted to see that too) but will just lecture him and I hope she mentions Zain

Smh smh he really is nigga got amnesia or something