Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yes, Saheba is collecting the paisey so you will have to discuss the logistics with her

LMAO, guys Saheba is hiring Vivek, the actor is very influential hence will be her asisstant
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao Marci in just about million and one articles but ALIYAH WILL NEVER SAY YES, Zain is her pehle and akhri mohabbat so relax😆

Ohhh lmfaooo I thought we were just speculating and here the damn hotdog has already started making his move!!!

Gross, I thought the nigga considered Zain his Bhai that too Zain being younger and his old ass is now proposing to his chota bhai's wife..er ex-wife :( but still cheee
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

all the money is to raise funds for an organization called "Please Spare us of Cameos"😃

really😆 I wonder hw much space time we'll get for tht
I hear parallel leads get 5mins of screen time🤣
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Marci, where the heck have you been all day maan!??

Lol hey Heena, nothing running around doing errands trying to keep my mind off of BI and ZaYa lol or else I'll go crazyyy 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

come on even I don't want that
I want him to be a gud bachha and reunite Zaya
but CVs got this nature of ruining characters.
it's just a mere thought..don't get hyped up Heena :)

I do understand your point, it's up to CVs now i guess...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

way to go woman.. get us all curious and then be like nothing.
Spit it out now.😳

LMAO i really got nothing, if do will share promise😃😆

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Just finished watching the episode. I had a feeling Aaliya would wear skirts like that. Her hair looks nice and long. And I love her attitude. She doesn't let anyone tame advantage of her of be a pushover.

Zain continues his search to find his MKB and Nafeesa is changing for the better. This Bilal is filling Fahad's ears aswell making him jealous about what zains doing and his plans.

Rehaan is just being thrown at us. Don't like that. Would love to see how it all plays out.

ahh did anyone not notice her blue leggings on the bottom, thats just weird they should have made the skirt longer man.

Honestly Nafeesa might even take 180 and we wont even be ready for it so dont expect too much.

I want Fahad to explode that bum isnt aware of anything anyway, isnt Zain the boss of BR literally he has way more over Fahad especially since Aliyah transferred hers to him too
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Side note: ignore my typos. I can't seem to be able to spell anything right atm and not to forget this phone that knows what I wanna say but doesn't wanna do as I want : |
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Lol hey Heena, nothing running around doing errands trying to keep my mind off of BI and ZaYa lol or else I'll go crazyyy 😆

LOL, i asked cos you haven't read the bazillion spoilers we have had😆 Thanks for informing me about your daily life, not just me then😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
But guys what if these characters start taking 270s instead of 180s🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Ohhh lmfaooo I thought we were just speculating and here the damn hotdog has already started making his move!!!

Gross, I thought the nigga considered Zain his Bhai that too Zain being younger and his old ass is now proposing to his chota bhai's wife..er ex-wife :( but still cheee

nope hes thinking about making his move has not made it, in the spoiler it stated he will think about it or get ready i could picture Aliyahs pro slap coming his way.

honestly lol thats disgusting true but than again...well i just dont know,hes on crack