Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Saheba all that goes down the toilet if CVs want to do a 180. This reminds me of ekta shows, where the most positive characters turn out to be evil. It's like what the f maan!

CVs ki to!!😑 ugh man😭 we should just thank our stars that atleast our leads' characterization wasn't ruined! *TOUCHWOOD!!*
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yeah go find another woman. Aaliya is your sister-in-law period. I seriously want to teach those kids some manners!! ahh man!😑 Rehan did you forget Rida? wasn't he the one who said no one can be like Rida and what not...so how can he let his kids call her Ammi? did all that brotherly feelings for Zain just disappear?!

That's why I was like he can gladly take the trophy for worst brother ever. πŸ₯±
Brother my foot...where was he when Zain needed him the most? If he really did care then he should have told Zain about Aaliya's whereabouts!!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Saheba all that goes down the toilet if CVs want to do a 180. This reminds me of ekta shows, where the most positive characters turn out to be evil. It's like what the f maan!

Seen that so many times. Every time you think that something good is gonna happen you're always left with the opposite. I've had enough of positives turning to negatives in this show; now no more please. This frail heart can not take it anymore at such a young age πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
I like how zain has joined the pieces and questioned Rehaan and his whereabouts after the divorce.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I like how zain has joined the pieces and questioned Rehaan and his whereabouts after the divorce.

I just hope he doesn't go through another breakdown when he sees Rehan there...
Ahh, ZaYa need to reunite ASAP then I can breathe freely! πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

CVs ki to!!😑 ugh man😭 we should just thank our stars that atleast our leads' characterization wasn't ruined! *TOUCHWOOD!!*

Yeah the characterisation of Zain and Aliya is beautiful, the CVs won't ruin that

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Seen that so many times. Every time you think that something good is gonna happen you're always left with the opposite. I've had enough of positives turning to negatives in this show; now no more please. This frail heart can not take it anymore at such a young age πŸ˜†

We have another potential turning negative...FAHAD! But as Z mentioned a few times, Zain needs to bite his head off, if he says anything. CVs haven't we got enough negatives on this show, i only know two positives ATM and they are ZaYa
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there's something fishy with Rehan!! i mean he told Zain that forever is a long time..and here we all thought oh yes he's such a good guy. even after knowing that Zain gave Aaliya the third talaaq he's still doing his best to reunite these two.

yeah my foot!!! MORON! if he did he would have told Zain a long time ago where Aaliya is. But no this hotdog here is busy living quietly in their own little world playing mommy and daddy.

Nigga just you wait till Zain comes in picture!!😑
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And i hope after watching all that, he's not like Aliya ki khusi keh liye, i'll leave her with Rehan if he assume the worst!!
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I hope he doesn't either. Hope he prepares himself and is aware that Aaliya might not be the same anymore when he meets her.
musicxolover thumbnail
Gahh, Math calls 😭
I'll be back to rant about the hotdog later! See ya :)