Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Heena Right. LMAO what happened to the all so powerful Suraiya Abdullah?😆😆😆 I told you she's become an emotional fool since Zarina came 😵
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Heena Right. LMAO what happened to the all so powerful Suraiya Abdullah?😆😆😆 I told you she's become an emotional fool since Zarina came 😵

Correction! Since Bobby came! She is more than a fool now! Did she not learn anything from her experience?Stupid Woman!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She got the divorce she wanted and now all of a sudden she is mum. Come on Suri, fight!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait no guys isnt that girl who works with Aliyah getting married, so wouldnt Zain be organizing her nikkah right so no Rehan and Aliyah nikkah
manny136 thumbnail
fake beard really i guess i'll have watch again lol Suri told shazia to be more like nafeesa lol, i wonder if there is an argument tom at dinner? Zarina is so suri's sister lol crazy biatch lol MKB aww Aliya is looking so young and more like rehans kids big sister lol. Suri still hates aliya im so shocked NOT but Zain will not ever forget her so go jump in the bawdi lol
manny136 thumbnail
Where is the parallel lead Sanam, where did she go????? lol
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Unres
I thought the episode was mehhh...

We got Zain pinning and Aliya with straight hair but, what's with the outfit 😆 ermmm

Zain's beard?! LMFAOOO Zainab I was thinking the same thing as you, I was like is that shit real?!

Zarina and Bilal, blah blah, I skipped through all of it

Rehan and kids, face palm, dude she got divorced and lost the love of her life, and here you can't teach your kids manners and not call her ammi? And you giving her googely eyes when you yourself called Zain your brother...nigga get your head out of your ass -_________-

Still holding on to the silver lining of hope that the CV's don't lie again with the Rehan-Aliya angle

But Amazing post Zainab and keep you your positivity ❤️
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Yeah Z, its not RA getting married, it's Bilkis. I don't think they will come F2F though, prolly do the whole cliche thing and he might get her email cos of the dhabba
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

wait no guys isnt that girl who works with Aliyah getting married, so wouldnt Zain be organizing her nikkah right so no Rehan and Aliyah nikkah

what I don't get is why is Zain organizing this Nikkah again? how is he connected to this istemai nikkah? and no Rehan is not getting anywhere this close to Aaliya so easily. Aaliya will flat out reject him tomorrow. The CVs have to show a scene where Aaliya will miss Zain!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I think he is sponsoring it or something Saheba
Some goofball on FB has just said they love the Rehan/Aliya pairing and want more scenes, why please?!!!