Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

The separation will continue for a little longer. Hope its not dragged. Zain's reaction after seeing the new Aaliya is gonna be priceless. Something be didn't expect at all and he's gonna be to blame cos she's become like this cos of him. Hope he can get the old MKB back!

He will, it's only him that can rescue her. Someone mentioned it in the episode today
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Saheba we're going to be no1 soon, just keep typing girl!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Tell me about it, weekends are supposed to be about de stressing and enjoying your life. i think we all do the opposite

Exactly. We all sit there and fret over where Aaliya is gonna marry someone else and whether these two will be able to reunite or not. Whether there is a way to ensure talaaq isn't legal and what not lol. Google chacha must be tired of everyone as well now, lol.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Where r shalam btw r they with her or they disappeared into the bawdi, obviously rizwan has no clue meaning ayat doesnt either which i dont buy coz they would not abandon one daughter over the other unless they made them promise not to tell zain which is sooo mean lol Poor zain checking off cities so glad i dont live in india finding a person would be like a needle in a haystack so many cities, so many ppl lol

I can imagine. There's 6.5 billion people in the world and a sixth of that are in India. Big Country with a lot of people. No wonder he can't find her. It's gonna be so good to watch when they finally come face to face. I can't wait!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Google chacha🤣I am so prepared for a cliffhanger this Friday, it'll be did Zain see Aliya or no, or even will Aliya marry Rehan?!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saheba we're going to be no1 soon, just keep typing girl!

lol yes 😆 *fingers crossed*
i wonder when Beintehaa will be the number 1 show in trp one day 😭

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

He will, it's only him that can rescue her. Someone mentioned it in the episode today

Oh yeah, the girl who works in in the dhabha spoke of someone coming and marrying Aaliya and giving her all the happiness she deserves cos it's like she's forgotten how to smile.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Ikr! The week is over in the blink of an eye and it's already Wednesday soon so that's half the week gone. Half an hour is not enough to watch the episode. I need more and more!

Exactly the week just flies by, and the weekend's pace could give a snail competition! -_-
Damn, I used to love weekends before this show! :P
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
So Zain should sing Main Yahaan Hoon to Aliya when he finally finds her. My all time favourite song
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Google chacha🤣I am so prepared for a cliffhanger this Friday, it'll be did Zain see Aliya or no, or even will Aliya marry Rehan?!

I'll pick the first one any day cos even if they didn't see each other we know they will eventually. Don't even wanna talk about the latter.