Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They're living in the same city!! Guys, they'll probably meet up at the end of Friday's episode, or it'll be Friday's precap!
Get ready for another endless weekend...πŸ₯±
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, if only Suri knew what made Naf like that. I'm surprised that Suri is letting her sister take advantage of her...

She missed her all these years back and now she's making up for all the time lost. Like they say 'distance makes the hearts grow fonder' πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
one day or another aliya's innocence will come out to the family coz there is no way suri will let zain be with her again unless aliya is proved innocent and above reproach. maybe nafeesa will confess herself coz both zaya have promised not to reveal the truth so its either her or someone finding the tape recording. Another thing i wonder if zarina and bilal get successful in getting BRG and BV would shazia switch sides lol billy was already eyeing her b4 the leap and even though she does ques zarina still shazia is still after the money.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

GUYS wasnt Aliyahs dabba made from her parents house?πŸ˜†

It was?? I didn't notice πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

They're living in the same city!! Guys, they'll probably meet up at the end of Friday's episode, or it'll be Friday's precap!

Ikr! The week is over in the blink of an eye and it's already Wednesday soon so that's half the week gone. Half an hour is not enough to watch the episode. I need more and more!
Preeti.xo thumbnail

I didn't notice that either :|
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful we will have another thing to speculate on and increase the forum activityπŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail

Where r shalam btw r they with her or they disappeared into the bawdi, obviously rizwan has no clue meaning ayat doesnt either which i dont buy coz they would not abandon one daughter over the other unless they made them promise not to tell zain which is sooo mean lol Poor zain checking off cities so glad i dont live in india finding a person would be like a needle in a haystack so many cities, so many ppl lol
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

one day or another aliya's innocence will come out to the family coz there is no way suri will let zain be with her again unless aliya is proved innocent and above reproach. maybe nafeesa will confess herself coz both zaya have promised not to reveal the truth so its either her or someone finding the tape recording. Another thing i wonder if zarina and bilal get successful in getting BRG and BV would shazia switch sides lol billy was already eyeing her b4 the leap and even though she does ques zarina still shazia is still after the money.

She is the type of person who would easily run after money but I for one really hope she doesn't this time. She can have a change of heart too and actually do something to stop this evil aunty but obviously Aaliya will lead the way. Suraiya will realise how her family really is and how she needs to stop hating in people unnecessarily.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Ikr! The week is over in the blink of an eye and it's already Wednesday soon so that's half the week gone. Half an hour is not enough to watch the episode. I need more and more!

Tell me about it, weekends are supposed to be about de stressing and enjoying your life. i think we all do the opposite