..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
"tum kitni immature ho mammu ki bhanji" I love this dialoguee
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Yeah even I dont care how she has changed wateva but if her 'goodness' can help zaya like her finding out what zarina and suri r up to and telling zain then i might be more tolerant of her still not being exposed.

Nah, I would still hate her even if she does reveal Suraiya's true colors. 🥱
Because of her, so many lives were damaged and ZaYa were put through so much of unnecessary pain. :/
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-zain-aaliya-meet-virtually/

Gut feeling. 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nafeesa...I honestly don't have an ounce of pity for this woman. It's a little too late to go through with a change of heart. -_-

WORD! I cannot be bothered with her presence anymore, she has completely ruined it for both of them. She hasn't done anything in this leap to help them either
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nafeesa...I honestly don't have an ounce of pity for this woman. It's a little too late to go through with a change of heart. -_-

yup her change means nothing to me if she doesn't confess her crimes herself down the road.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-zain-aaliya-meet-virtually/

Gut feeling. 😆

so Suri's downfall will be because of her own sister. that's good. honestly that's what she deserves.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
So as predicted, they're not coming face to face anytime soon, tadap tadap ki is dil ki aah nikal ti rahi...

Thanks for the article Shru :)
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Way too late. She's decided to be a better person cos she was saved from the wrath or everyone and she now doesn't want to lose her place haha.

And what was suri telling shazia to follow what Nafeesa is doing cos she likes it haha jokes
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, if only Suri knew what made Naf like that. I'm surprised that Suri is letting her sister take advantage of her...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

So as predicted, they're not coming face to face anytime soon, tadap tadap ki is dil ki aah nikal ti rahi...

Thanks for the article Shru :)

The separation will continue for a little longer. Hope its not dragged. Zain's reaction after seeing the new Aaliya is gonna be priceless. Something be didn't expect at all and he's gonna be to blame cos she's become like this cos of him. Hope he can get the old MKB back!