Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

As usual, was lovely to read another positive post from you! I agree with everything you said so i dont have too much to add! I didnt mind Aliya's look, although i do hope they play around with it more and dont keep it monotonous. But the best part was ofcourse, her attitude! I understand why she has becme like this and I am just waiting for Zain to come back in her life and fill the void for each other!

I also think that last scene was not the way it was showed...like i think it will be expanded upon in tomorrow's episode. The kids calling Aliya Ammi though...ugh its just so cringy! Honestly at this point desperately waiting to see Zaya in one frame!!! I really dont want this to be dragged out! I dont expect Zaya to reunite anytime soon but I really wana see more of their interactions and that can only happen once they meet! They didnt really show a scene with Aliya thinking about Zain in today's episode. I wonder if they will tomorrow!

Harshad in a stubble looks great but in todays episode it was like a full on beard! I hope they do away with that soon! LOL

right thats why i overlooked everything cause that spunkness from her character was missing so im glad that its finally back man. Exactly only Zain can fill her voids no one else.

also she will never marry Rehan outta obligation, shes a pakki muslim her values will never allow her to do something like this never.

Honestly the kids can do w.e. i dont care, all i know is its ZaYa and there will not be an RM. Ammi is a heavy hence why everyone is so ehhh about it.

LOL yo he looked perfect
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There's another thing I love about this track, that is redemption for the main lead! Finally I'm seeing a proper redemption track play out, the writing for Zain and Aaliya is perfect! We are seeing the traits we've wanted to see so it is still their story, fans should not get disheartened like Harshad said.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I LOVE Aaliya's attitude! The guy didn't stand a chance next to her. 😆
That scene with the workers is so cute! 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Malika-E-Zain after so long...aw, Zain 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I LOVE Aaliya's attitude! The guy didn't stand a chance next to her. 😆

That scene with the workers is so cute! 😆

I love when she grabbed his hand and called herself the dabba queen! I was like woah! Go Aaliya!!!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I love when she grabbed his hand and called herself the dabba queen! I was like woah! Go Aaliya!!!

I was so not expecting that, then I was like "you go, girl!"

Bechara workers, though. 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS wasnt Aliyahs dabba made from her parents house?😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Nafeesa...I honestly don't have an ounce of pity for this woman. It's a little too late to go through with a change of heart. -_-
musicxolover thumbnail
Er...well, I just skipped that last part and the drama in Loony Villa.

Woohoo, Zain's going to Hyderabad! Please let ZaYa meet up!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nafeesa...I honestly don't have an ounce of pity for this woman. It's a little too late to go through with a change of heart. -_-

Yeah even I dont care how she has changed wateva but if her 'goodness' can help zaya like her finding out what zarina and suri r up to and telling zain then i might be more tolerant of her still not being exposed.