Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
take your time Heena, peace guys i take my leave see you guys at night!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heelo girl's , how are ya all ❤️ 🤗 !!
Zainab awesome post 👏 nothing to add more.

Episode was good, love aaliya's new look/zain's vow to usmaan he will never let his dad down , not stressing on part rehaan and company , in spoilers say the man rafeeq empolye on aaliya's dhaba he will be here for two months , o man to long wait for zaya ? this track will go for 2 months , i thought it would be of 7-10 episodes at least , like as always , watching the show with O expectations 😭

One serious question which boggling our mind. when & how ZAYA will unite 😭

Dil & dimaag kehta hai END GAME IS ZAYA ❤️
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No wonder man Zain is still looking for Rehaan.
And this selfish guy didn't even bother to call him up. not even once.

He seemed so eager in revealing the truth to Zain.
But when the time for reunion came, he didn't find it necessary to inform Zain abt Aliya.

ok probably Aliya took a promise from him, but Dude get real!! U claimed to be his brother and as a Smart and Loyal Lawyer, u cud have done many things. That only if u wanted.

I thought u wanted to mend things btw ZaYa, not become a 3rd angle.
Actually he left Zain with a parting gift "along with Aliya find my whole family". Probably then I can call myself important😆
zooombie thumbnail
hey Saran!!

btw Zainab I always forget to mention abt ur post.
It's awesome as always!!
Anyways u already know it. we just love to hang out in this tread😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

After today's episode, i don't think Aliya would accept the marriage proposal, she has closed off from everyone and created a shell.

Still need to unres, sorry Z

Exactly, there is such a uproar about RM but whose to say Aaliya would agree? This is a girl who has made herself cold and who still pines for Zain. Aaliya will not marry Rehan because she does not love him nor will she feel obliged to for the sake of his kids. Aaliya's relationship with them is perfectly fine without RM and she owns her own business. Aaliya does not need to remarry.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

I'm here.

My question is how can Suraiya blame the Bhopali's for trying to spoil hee family and attempting to get their property when her own sister is doing the same. I wonder how she'll answer that it its asked to her.

she was always a self-centered person and tried to prove what she believed
post leap she is acting like a cow
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual, was lovely to read another positive post from you! I agree with everything you said so i dont have too much to add! I didnt mind Aliya's look, although i do hope they play around with it more and dont keep it monotonous. But the best part was ofcourse, her attitude! I understand why she has becme like this and I am just waiting for Zain to come back in her life and fill the void for each other!
I also think that last scene was not the way it was showed...like i think it will be expanded upon in tomorrow's episode. The kids calling Aliya Ammi though...ugh its just so cringy! Honestly at this point desperately waiting to see Zaya in one frame!!! I really dont want this to be dragged out! I dont expect Zaya to reunite anytime soon but I really wana see more of their interactions and that can only happen once they meet! They didnt really show a scene with Aliya thinking about Zain in today's episode. I wonder if they will tomorrow!

Harshad in a stubble looks great but in todays episode it was like a full on beard! I hope they do away with that soon! LOL

Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, there is such a uproar about RM but whose to say Aaliya would agree? This is a girl who has made herself cold and who still pines for Zain. Aaliya will not marry Rehan because she does not love him nor will she feel obliged to for the sake of his kids. Aaliya's relationship with them is perfectly fine without RM and she owns her own business. Aaliya does not need to remarry.

It's because CVs never showed the viewers how much Aliya misses Zain, but i'm sure they will have a scene of it tomorrow and she lets the kids call her ammi which again to some means she will agree to marry Rehan. But we need to watch other parts of the episodes, as the girl has really shut herself off.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I feel like Zain is seriously going to cry after seeing Aaliya in such a different, cold avatar...and then he'll do everything he can to bring her back.

This track would be so much more enjoyable if it weren't for a certain useless lawyer and his bacha party! 🥱

He will and i want to watch him woo her back, bring her out of her shell. Bacha party and Rehan will be there till the end, just have to learn to block them out.🥱
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

she was always a self-centered person and tried to prove what she believed
post leap she is acting like a cow

She'll soon get a taste of her own medicine. Her own family is like that and she has nothing to say now.