Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Im kinda confused about the zarina knowing about aliya being back spoiler does she find out before zain does ? As for nafeesa if she is really turned good than i hope they use tht for good use like her finding out what suri is up to and tell zain even if he ignores her anything to so with aliya like where she is he might listen

Don't hold out on them spoilers girl, something entirely different happens. With Naf i am still apprehensive, after all the damage she has caused, not trusting her for a longtime
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

A very short one from me today --

Aliya's attitude was very well shown. She has lost the smile as the reason for her smile is no longer with her. Her tropes were good. A change was fresh actually.

Usmaan - Zain scene - i actually wanted the scene to go on a bit more. I love the interaction between them and also between Usmaan and Aliya. Therefore i loved Usmaan's pic in her dhaba. He is truly a legend in their lives.

Rehan and kids - will wait and see.

Suriyaa has brains only when it comes to plotting against Aliyaa. She otherwise is just ghaas phus.

So these two have started their kaminapanti.

And yes - Aliya has to come back to make Usmaan's house a home again.

I still do not see any remarriage scope here but i will not blindly have faith on the CVs. lets see what this week ends up with.

I know that Fahad will burst out soon and Zain might tell him all. But he might not too. What if he just leaves all to Fahad??? Then it becomes very easy for Zarina and company to take it all right??

After that maybe Zaya and Rehan come in and put it all together!!

Somehow Suraiyaa's view has to change for Aliyaa... i feel CVs will go this way at some point. I have a feeling Suraiyaa will herself confess what all she did with Aliya. Lets see if this happens in the future. Bec Aliya saving Usmaan's house and company is a big thing for Suri.

Some where i feel these people will be nearly bankcrupt and then Aliya or Zaya will step in!!!

Or i am just making khayali pulao LOL

But i am also curious to know how the hell will Zaya unite???? How will they get married again???

Exactly how can she smile when she filled with pain and pain only? How can she smile when her light has been turned off completely..Zain? shes turned bitter for theres nothing in her life to be happy about, nothing that she could say to make her smile. the only person that can fill these voids is Zain, M, no one else. Only Zain can come in and complete her life the way she wants it to be completed. no Rehan or any other random person, ONLY Zain.

that scene totally foreshadowed the future for me, for when Zain brings her back to his fathers grave and goes like 'Dad look, i fulfilled my promise, i brought your bhanji back' and i cant wait till that happens M. Definitely is a legend man, never seen before.

I really dont care about the kids to be honest, they are just annoying and Rehan well, ...hes just weird.

Shes a fool man and i cant find more apt word for her, she brings herself out as a strong evil woman when shes really not, before she was dependent on her husband and now on her sister to support her but it will hit her hard when Zain finds out her truth. Zarina is a weirdo and creep if you ask me.

She has too, she will be the next Mammu to put them back together, put the scattered family back together, while she puts the family back Zain will rejoice her. and i cant wait.

Neither do i, im telling they will constantly hint at only the RM happening but in the end it wont, it cant.

I want him to burst out, i want im to open his damn mouth, cause ZAin saw his bhabhis true colors and he might as well see his brothers reality too, and honestly Fahad has nothing to say to him cause Zain will beat the shit outta him, for he knows nothing, Fahad has done nothing anyway. His wife destroyed Zain and aliyahs life completely made them suffer for no reason, i wanna see his face when he finds out that and yet regardless of all Zain got Nafeesa treated got rid of the scar cause thats the man his wife groomed him into.

LOL, thats how Cvs are keeping us all hooked to see how Zaya unite
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

lmaooo yeah unexpected...just like the story itselfπŸ˜†
u never know it's plausible πŸ˜›

even Suraiya behaved all guudy guudy with Aliya during Barkat track
now see the result. She is such an alligator 😑

Gud nite!!

You mean chameleon? πŸ˜† 🀣

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I will really hate the CVs, if they do a 180 on him. He was a good guy, what the freak man. I'm still holding out for him to be a good guy and doing all this cos he has been pressurised

I know, why can't he just be the well wisher and not a 3rd angle?! That'll be something different!
Heena, I'll honestly puke if he proposes to Aaliya. 🀒
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Unknown
srry don't know ur name or probably don't remb.
don't mind ok.

I thought u were leaving and said nite
so I was saying gud niteπŸ˜†
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
After today's episode, i don't think Aliya would accept the marriage proposal, she has closed off from everyone and created a shell.

Still need to unres, sorry Z
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, I'm Heena and i was saying goodnight to Meenakshi. It's 8.45 here to early to sleep lol
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You mean chameleon? πŸ˜† 🀣

lmaooo if u want I don't mind. Probably will suite her better 🀣

Word Count: 0

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel like Zain is seriously going to cry after seeing Aaliya in such a different, cold avatar...and then he'll do everything he can to bring her back.

This track would be so much more enjoyable if it weren't for a certain useless lawyer and his bacha party! πŸ₯±
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, I'm Heena and i was saying goodnight to Meenakshi. It's 8.45 here to early to sleep lol

ohk
Hi Heena!! Nice to meet u!!
Shona here.
lol I see

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm here.
My question is how can Suraiya blame the Bhopali's for trying to spoil hee family and attempting to get their property when her own sister is doing the same. I wonder how she'll answer that it its asked to her.