Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
BUT BUT, what the hell was that dialogue about. Main Aliya jaisa bana chahti hoon or some shit
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Dude (I'm sorry idk your name 😳) I will be devastated because that'll ruin practically ruin ZaYa's essence...and I will not be able to watch that happen...there's no way everything can go back to normal between ZaYa if a RM happens...me too I just hope BI doesn't go the cliche route

So am I!!! Hindi dramas thrive off of their evil plotting dogs I tell you!! It's like they can't for once show some good people, show a nice light track without overdoing and overshadowing it with unnecessary people lurking around with heavy ass makeup and clothing -_________-

I miss the old BI so much...the Bhopali days back then were the best...

U bet Marci!!!! Name is Meenakshi but u can address me as just M :) :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While it's painful to see Zain like this, you have to admit that this helped him realize what Aaliya was worth in his life. I just can't wait for them to finally reunite, he'll hold her tight and never let her go! ❤️

In the meanwhile, Rehan can accept his trophy for being the worst brother alive. -__-
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

BUT BUT, what the hell was that dialogue about. Main Aliya jaisa bana chahti hoon or some shit

I guess she meant that she will follow her footsteps and become a gud human being.
If I am not wrong then she also mentioned "I can't never become like you"
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good night all :)
Catch up tomorrow .. happy discussion :)
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Goodnight M!
Yes, i heard that dialogue too, i wasn't expecting it to come out of her mouth though LOL. I really think she will go back to her old ways once Aliya is back in BV
zooombie thumbnail
Sruthi I even started hating his name. Rehaan we want Rehai (freedom) from u!!

and yeah give him that trophy. He turned out to be such a spoilsport 🥱
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

While it's painful to see Zain like this, you have to admit that this helped him realize what Aaliya was worth in his life. I just can't wait for them to finally reunite, he'll hold her tight and never let her go! ❤️

In the meanwhile, Rehan can accept his trophy for being the worst brother alive. -__-

I will really hate the CVs, if they do a 180 on him. He was a good guy, what the freak man. I'm still holding out for him to be a good guy and doing all this cos he has been pressurised
manny136 thumbnail
Im kinda confused about the zarina knowing about aliya being back spoiler does she find out before zain does ? As for nafeesa if she is really turned good than i hope they use tht for good use like her finding out what suri is up to and tell zain even if he ignores her anything to so with aliya like where she is he might listen
zooombie thumbnail
lmaooo yeah unexpected...just like the story itself😆
u never know it's plausible 😛

even Suraiya behaved all guudy guudy with Aliya during Barkat track
now see the result. She is such an alligator 😡

Gud nite!!