Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is hard to trust Farhan again, and with the way he's getting feedback about Rehan and Aliya on FB, he better not slot a RM in. I will be really peed off
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

I think zain is doing all these things in memory of aliya and tht nikkah had a special place in their hearts for them so maybe he feels its nice ting to do and aliya would like it. Just like this MKB ltd lol

BINGO, that can be so true, everything he does is so he can get closer to Aliyah, he has drowned himself in Aliyahs memories!

Originally posted by: manny136

in the precap zarina is sitting at usmans seat lol and bilal and shazia r sitting next to each other lol

LMAO, what the, so done, ๐Ÿ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO sorry Zainab we turned your positive thread into a ranting thread. ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LOL Saheba i dont care, rant all you want,๐Ÿ˜†, rant on
LOL okay Zainab๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Marci ma nigga awesome. Let's rant together๐Ÿ˜†
Why is Zain the one who is doing all this hardwork and arrangements to get Nafeesa's plastic surgery done? I found that weird honestly! I mean shouldn't it be Fahad?!

And i thought that Zain wouldn't give a damn to Nafeesa and he would just ignore her!
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

LOL okay Zainab๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Marci ma nigga awesome. Let's rant together๐Ÿ˜†
Why is Zain the one who is doing all this hardwork and arrangements to get Nafeesa's plastic surgery done? I found that weird honestly! I mean shouldn't it be Fahad?!

And i thought that Zain wouldn't give a damn to Nafeesa and he would just ignore her!

im on my phone but i had to reply, Bachay its cause thats not the values his father gave him and thats not the person his wife groomed him into. He was taught by the both of them, treat your enemy nice too no matter what happens, for good always comes around.

Zain doesnt give two shits, but hes doing what Aliyah or his dad would do
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he's doing it in honour of Aliya, to respect what she said and what Aliya "would" have done if she was here. Basically the guy is living in his wife's memories. So painful to watch man!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

LOL girl Imma do it with you! He has been lying to us, all this time! I don't believe a shit of what he says! I still can't digest that they're actually divorced, why not a separation, so dramatic gosh! smh

I'm still holding on but the minute this RM crap starts, duces to BI ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh he better, that nigga better lol

yeah Marci. If they take that route i will be disheartened. No way i can accept that they will unite at the end after all the crap. That is the usual route all shows take. I am still hoping BI shows it differently. And i am SICK of negative characters. Why, is the world full of bad people is it???? We have so many good people also around!!! Why can't the creatives think of getting in some positive people man!!!

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

im on my phone but i had to reply, Bachay its cause thats not the values his father gave him and thats not the person his wife groomed him into. He was taught by the both of them, treat your enemy nice too no matter what happens, for good always comes around.

Zain doesnt give two shits, but hes doing what Aliyah or his dad would do

LMAO sorry ๐Ÿ˜† oh okay that makes more sense. I hope this change in Nafeesa is for real and uh permanent please -______-
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Oh em gee, ima cry now. There's people actually wanting this Rehan/Aliya pairing. What is wrong with you guysss

LMAO ignore them they are literally three๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

ishthemayi nikha of allah rakha who is working in barkat villa with bikis banu who is working in aliya's dhaba...๐Ÿ˜ƒI think this would make sense...anyways at the end I it if brings zain to hydrabad it doesn't matter whose nikha it is๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL, as long its not aliyahs or zains with another we are good