Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL Zainab i figured that out after watching the episode a second time πŸ˜† Well it's good to see that Zain is trying to do good deeds.
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

CONGRATULATIONS MARCIπŸ₯³ You became dazzler on Zaya's First wedding anniversary πŸ˜†

Thanks!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† Didn't notice that but booyaahhh, lol now ZaYa better reunite because I spammed a lot to get to this point and all that spamming was about them
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMG yeaaπŸ˜† congrats bachay! that calls for a Harshad err Zain tight hugπŸ˜†

Thanks ma nigga! Lol if I hug him I won't let him go, sorry Aliya πŸ˜†
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

@Bold πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I died at that too, even Zain was bothered about Rehan being missing, see I knew we weren't crazy to suspect that damn hotdog and his intentions...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If they even indicate an RM, i am going to scold farhaan like crazy!! Initially when this news came, he had said "Rubbish". Well, till divorce things have come true and we have accpeted due to the way it was shown. We all know it could have been avoided but i guess then Aliya would not have moved away.

Now, if the RM also comes true, god save the Creatives!!!! He better have something else to come up with to reunite Zaya.
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Congrats Marci :)

OMG, Z what the hell! That is disgusting, i have a feeling them people on FB loving RA are also from the sisterly show!

Thanks!!

Err, sorry idk your name? 😳
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

Thanks!!

Err, sorry idk your name? 😳

LOL, sorry it's Heena
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Marci thanks so much for ranting with me girl. I've been doing my best to stay positive but you know sometimes all the frustrations that I'm bottling up inside just come out when i get ticked off.
I know we can just ignore this Ammi scene and be happy. But in a way you really can't because the CVs are building on this track! So many cameos man. I'm so pissed to see a show that I love so much becoming like this.😭
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, sorry it's Heena

Lol its okay πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Heena, I'm well Marci lol!!
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† If they even indicate an RM, i am going to scold farhaan like crazy!! Initially when this news came, he had said "Rubbish". Well, till divorce things have come true and we have accpeted due to the way it was shown. We all know it could have been avoided but i guess then Aliya would not have moved away.

Now, if the RM also comes true, god save the Creatives!!!! He better have something else to come up with to reunite Zaya.

LOL girl Imma do it with you! He has been lying to us, all this time! I don't believe a shit of what he says! I still can't digest that they're actually divorced, why not a separation, so dramatic gosh! smh

I'm still holding on but the minute this RM crap starts, duces to BI πŸ˜†
Oh he better, that nigga better lol
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
Marci thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Marci thanks so much for ranting with me girl. I've been doing my best to stay positive but you know sometimes all the frustrations that I'm bottling up inside just come out when i get ticked off.

I know we can just ignore ignore this Ammi scene and be happy. But in a way you really can't becaus the CVs are building on this track! So many cameos man. I'm so pissed to see a show that I love so much becoming like this.😭

No problem ma nigga! I need to vent as well but I needed a buddy πŸ˜†
Aww I know you have but I've been thinking practically (if thats even possible with hindi dramas) and that's why I didn't necessarily blow because I knew the CV's were gonna try to shove those two pickles and that damn hotdog down our throat πŸ˜†

Exactly!!!! I can't just say and ignore that in the end RM won't happen, seeing how the CV's handled Usmaan's death, the divorce, all those happened with deceit...I wanna be proved wrong so badly, so CV's PROVE me wrong and don't show RM please

😭😭😭 I know how you feel...