Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye

Zains humsafar is only Aliyah and ALiyahs Humsafar is only Zain. So Relax guys

"Eik saal mein usse paaye bhi aur koyi bhi" , and Zain you will get her again, this was honestly the highlight of the entire show. I cant wait till he gets her back, he get his oxygen his way of life living again, Anxiously waiting for that day man when they finally unite, when they finally are able to fill in each others voids, when they complete each other more than anyone could.

Honestly for Aliyah the only thing im happy about is her hair, at least she got a new hairstyle well not really its just straight oh well, not a really big fan of her clothes honestly. The skirt was so weird. LOL But I love the new Aliyah, this is the spunky-ness in her character that they always mentioned Aliyah to have and we finally get to see her in this avatar completely. Khadoos and aliyah, well who can really blame her man, She has buried all the pain inside, she does not show how much shes dying each day without the person she couldnt imagine her life without, but now not just does she have to move away from him really far but also has to move on, which is impossible to do and guess what its always going to be impossible, nothing will make Aliyah forget Zain or nothing will make Zain forget Aliyah. I honestly loved how she had a picture up of Mammu, *sigh* this man was a legend

As for Zain, the man is still trying to find you, searching like a crazy man, constantly checking up on people for new updates, he calls with a new hope every time and every time that hope is crushed, but honestly, how long will that happen hes going to meet her soon. I think either at the end of tom's episode or on Thursday.WOW, You see how ZAin has done so much for you regardless of how you destroyed his life so horribly. He got rid of your scar and here you completely ruined his life. Im sorry you will never be like her no matter how much you try, I still hate her. Honestly harsh but true, Nafeesa really needs to gear up and do something you just ruined a life of two people who lived like they were one and here hes trying to fix up your goddamn face.

Zain has totally surrounded himself in Aliyahs memories, be it his room, his office, his car anyway he goes hes like walking Aliyah, the man is dying from the inside to meet her, hes going nuts but hes holding on, holding on to the hope he still has inside of him that one day they will unite and that promise he made to his father, he will bring MKB and i cant wait.

I was confused yesterday to how can it be their anniversary if a whole year goes by, cause than itll be a year and some months, but what they meant was a full year has gone by of them being married not a whole another year, that wouldnt make sense, and than my other confusion was did they get married in january, that was answered too cause its january in BI, perfect well played creatives.

I mean as much as i wanted a anniversary celebration with ZaYa, Oh well.

Fahad at it huh,hes getting jealous what I got outta this scene was that sooner or later Fahad will explode at Zain of how hes older yet Zain has more control and in anger might utter a few words against Aliyah, Zain will keep quiet but he wouldnt be able to when he hears his love being insulted, and I think that is when Zain is going to blurt out the truth of how his wife destroyed Zain and Aliyahs life, how Nafeesa made Aliyah suffer. i really hope that happens as a matter of fact.

Zarina, wanted to be called begum sahiba and well fail, Shazia i love her, loved how she was like what were you thinking that you sat on Usmans chair😆, Shazia ney puri band bajadi, TBH im really not interested in their drama, all I know is Aliyah will be the next Mammu and save the family.
If you guys recall, right when they got home, ZaYa, Usman was the first one to see them as a happy couple a pure one, and said now I can die peacefully but Aliyah was the one to butt in and state"App se toh humara ghar abaad hai" meaning it will her whom will get the scattered family back and Zain will be the one to gather his Aliyah and bring the smiling Aliyah back.

Things that are stressing us out:

Will Zain and Aliyah meet? Rehans kids calling her Ammi, the istamayi nikkah? The biggest question: How will Zain and Aliyah unite?

TBH I dont think Aliyah will marry Rehan or even agree to his proposal, do i picture a slap coming his way when he proposes her, there is no way that she can past Zain it will only be Zain and no else ever, her pehle and akhri mohabbat.

P.S. was that a fake beard Zain had on? why cant they leave the man alone first the clothes and now this-_-
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved tonight's episode, minus the last couple minutes obviously!

Sherni Aaliya is back or should I say the Dhabba Queen? Poor girl, she's gone from being this bubbly character to one who is cold and a force to be reckoned with. I expected nothing less though, I mean look at everything this poor girl has been through it was only natural she would become this way as a means to survive.

Zain, loved his conversation with Usman and yes things were explained much better than in the precap. Zain has truly realized Aaliya's worth and now his life revolves around her memories and the nicknames he had for her, MKB PVT LIMITED. Oh Zain, you are a goner, I feel for him!!

Fahad is definitely going to turn on his brother, you can slowly see the tables turning but we knew this was coming. Fahad could never be okay with his brother taking on more responsibility than him, it was just not a normal reaction.

Rehan and his kids, yes I cringed with the rest of you but I am not giving up on my optimism. It will be Zain and Aaliya together in the end, Rehan is just a catalyst - a means to the end so to speak.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay, that was a lot to take in for one episode. But boy today's episode just boosted up my energy for the track ahead.

This show is about ZaYa, and CVs couldn't have been more obvious than this. Aaliya has forgotten to smile and is a bitter version of herself. Her happiness is lost with Zain gone from her life. Zain has immersed himself so much in her memories, he's building one now and leaving no stone unturned to find his wife back. One is unable to move on and has bottled up her feelings while the other does not even want to be away from her memories. Do we need more proof that it's all about ZaYa at the end of it all.

Yes we have the sword of Rehan hanging over our heads, but that's just what we were prepared for... CVs mind games up til the very end. Though I must admit I'd really flip if they do a 180 on Rehan. Rest I think we'll have to endure the torture till ZaYa's reunion.

I loved Aaliya. The spunkiness which was lost is back. Thoroughly cheered for her. Liked her look too. But why give her jeans and skirt both? She looked good rather Preetika looked really young in the skirt and shirt. Her little team at her drama is funny. I enjoyed those scenes. And LOL, the new negative character wasn't so bad, at least not yet. I really liked the entire scene. And whatever that new girl said about a guy coming, touching Aaliya's heart and getting married to her, that's so ZaYa there.

Zarina and Bilal have been doing their work and aren't there to kill mosquitoes. Fahad is gonna burst soon. Bilal is instigating him slowly and the jealousy and inferiority complex is gonna burst soon. Nothing much to say about Suraiyya, she loses the capability to think when it comes to her blood relations. She still hates Aaliya, well whose surprised there.

I hate Nafeesa. What's with trying to be like Aaliya. You can never be her babe. If it's really her repenting then I'd really like her to do some good later in future by helping in uniting ZaYa.

Zain has promised his dad that he'd find Aaliya at any cost and he will find her. I wished he'd promised that he'd bring her back, I'd be more relaxed then.

Can't wait for the track ahead. MKB Ltd. and Bawarchi Dhaba are gonna hit each other soon.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VOTE VOTE VOTE guys only five days left for AVTA!

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly do not feel like talking about this episode but here it goes. I'm going to keep it real short.
1)Love that grave scene. It was so touching! I miss Usman so much man😭
Zain isn't going to give up. That much is evident today. I love how he is not losing hope or getting disheartened. He's doing his best to handle the company and to look for the love of his life at the same time. and I love how he made a checklist of all the places that he's already looked into.

2)I'm so happy that he's starting a company on MKB and not Barkat. No offense..but Barkat died a long time ago. No one has a real attachment to her...while Aaliya on the other hand..she's precious to both Usman and Zain. I always wanted Usman to name one of his companies after Aaliya. Well Zain fulfilled this wish of mine.

3)Fahad. this guys is a useless. Period.🤢

4)Bilal is getting on my nerves. I wish he would keep his paws off the business and shut his mouth for good. I felt like punching him today.

5)Zarina. She can go to hell. She creeps the hell out of me.

6)Nafeesa..uhhh okay it's good to see you trying to be a good human being. Let's see how long it last. If she honestly is turning good then when the time comes she should be the one to confess her own crimes.

7)Rehan and Kids...No comments. I can't stand them anymore. I still do not understand WHY DID REHAN FOLLOW AALIYA!!! IDIOT!!!😡 and if he did why didn't he tell Zain where they are?! I mean isn't he the one who gave Zain the recorder and told him that forever is a long time even though he knew that Zain already gave the third talaaq. So what the hell is this hotdog doing?!😡

8) I like Aaliya's new look especially her hair. And I love her attitude and spunkiness..but I want to her soft side as well. We've seen how much Zain misses Aaliya. Now I want a scene to show how much Aaliya misses Zain. I want them to show her cry alone in a corner. Maybe show that she still has their wedding picture as her screensaver or something.

9)I'm guessing we'll find out where Shalam are tomorrow.

lol i ended up writing more than i thought i would😆
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes!! Awesome Post!!!
Agreed
Aaliyas clothes were not good...but he hairstyle was good...
Zain beard lukd fake to me
I wanna see see aaliya missing zain also
He is lyk finding her everywhere lik a mad man
Has done so much for Nafee...even though she destryed her lyf
If she reunites
I will lyk her
Zarina part was funny...i was ROFLing
Fahad and Zain...seperatedd

Inwanna make bheja fry or keema of these bloody Khans...Ammi huh???
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res :) A fake beard LMAO!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone even realize that Zain was Aliyahs Light in her life! Now she has no reason to smile or be happy,she has become bitter and emotionless and I LOVE IT. Zains love will never let him fail, he will search and search till he finds his life.

Just for your own sanity just ignore Rehan honestly, IDK whats with the forcing him upon us, lets just see what happens
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab there is ITA to vote for as well. Pree and Harsh got nominated for fresh new face.😃
As for the fake beard, no comments😳
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even at BV, everything is falling apart literally! Zarina is right where she wants to be and Bilal is doing the dirty at BR.

Aliya come and save these langoors