What I loved and hated about today..

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So,
Positives:

1) Aliya, Aliya, Aliya- Oh my love for this girl is so unbounded now that if I was a boy I'd be dying at her feet. So smart, so cool, so tough! Just wondering about all that open hair though.. It must make it hard to cook? 😛

2) Zain too, I loved. He wasn't being all devadas, which is awesome. He's pining for her yes, but he's also actually doing something instead of moping.

3) Bilal and Zarina- I'm rooting for these two! On with the evil plotting! I so hope they win.. It would serve Suri-bitch right!

Negatives:

Rehan- gah. Just gah. He was such a nice character.. Did they have to ruin him like that? Why did he just disappear like that leaving Zain alone! Also that creepy look in his eyes when he looked at Aliya just made go ugh.

Rehan's kids- oh for gods sake stupid CVS. Kids don't have such long memories. Nor do they get confused between mothers. They know who their mother is. What's wrong with Rehan's kids? One year and they still haven't forgotten! Had hoti hai yaar! My kid is only 2 and even though my mom takes care of her equally she's never got confused.. Please don't tell me these two don't know who their actual mom is, even though she's dead..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hated the "Ammi" 😡
Liked the change in Nafisa...real change, not just a momentary
regret, but a reformed person as is seen by her deeds- at
least something positive in that negative family.