Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
What do they mean by MOCK Nikaah?
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing
So I guess the thing Zarina tells Suri is about halala

rofl otherwise Suri knows nothing about her own religion she couldn't even keep roza's for her husband health during ramzan

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In Beintehaa, As per the current track Zain calls Fahaad and tells that they need to go back to Mumbai. Suraiya is happy about the news. Suraiya asks Rehmaan to come along but he denies. Aaliya convince Rehmaan to come to Mumbai. Suraiya sees Aaliya and Zain together. After seeing them together she is shocked . Zain and Aaliya performs mock Nikaah, as they vow in intercut Suraiya swear that she won't let them re-unite.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Rehmaan will come to the hotel room and will tell everyone that he will come along to Mumbai. Zareena will be shocked. There will be a tiff between Zareena and Rehmaan . The family will reach the Barkat Villa. Zain will tell Suraiya about his relationship status with Aaliya. Suraiya will reprimand Zain.

Zain will meet Ghulam and Shabana. They will be also against Zain and Aaliya being together. Zareena will tell some thing (over music ) to Suraiya . It looks like Suraiya has gotta know something that will keep Zain and Aaliya apart.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,i wish i could throw ShaLam and Suri in bawadi pathetic parents ever.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs...So its zarina who give ths idea of halala to suri damn chudail sisters😡
wish nw rehman helps zaya in ths as he is also cuming to Mumbai n the only positive person in BV
n ya nafeesa too ths time she also helps zaya n rehan better he only help them find the loophole n nt agree to get married to aliya for halala process
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs😛
I just hate Suraiya and ShaLam😡
Isn't it wierd no one else mentioned Halala but that Zareena kameeni.does she even know how to read Quran or know anything about Islam.
heavenlybliss thumbnail
The concept of Halala Nikaah is taken in the show, as its on Muslim backdrop. Zarina will inform Surayya about the Islamic rules when a couple gets divorced and want to remarry again, then the wife has to marry some other guy, then divorce him, to remarry her first husband. Surayya is glad thinking when Aaliya married Rehaan, she won't allow her to come back in Zain's life and will end the chapter for once and all. Surayya asks Zain and Aaliya to prove her test of love and tells about Halala Nikaah, she asks them to choose between Gunaah or Halala Nikaah. Aaliya and Zain are shocked to go through this phase which they have not thought before. Fahad is against Zain to bring back Aaliya home, as she is the reason of Usman's death. Zain does not tell him about Nafisa being the cause of all this mess and keeps quiet, thus agreeing to Surayya's condition. Zain supports Aaliya and tells he completely trusts her. This will lead to Aaliya and Rehaan's marriage.
http://tellyreviews.com/2014/09/22/top-12-spoilers-sip-for-this-week/
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What Aaliya RM this cannot be happening!!!!
Btw Tfs
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ikr..
I am fed up...
Totally changing of track...
Anyways thanks...