Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mock nikaah is anytime better than halala hope ths is their different kind of halala bt then wht is rehan here forπŸ˜•
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Rehman Cha cha must hve told dem to do mock Nikah.
I don't know exactly wat is mock nikah ?My head is spinning
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CV'S are giving us hope again to crush down?Rehan is shift to mumbai now ZaYa also Suri vow not to reunion them and Zarina also against Aliya now i still can't getting any positive vibe now.
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have never heard of it really...all I can think of is giving each other vows that they love each other and will stay with each other - some sort of confession which forces them to say 'qabool hai', but from religious point of view, no idea. Also, if they are divorced then even a mock nikkah should have no legal value, I believe ...as it would be invalid.
Some rules, if broken, result in creative solutions. Some if broken, lead to mess and confusion. Sadly, the creatives, in order to make a hit, have just missed it.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I googled and even one site pe someone has said it means unintentional nikaah..

http://www.muftisays.com/qa/question/2082/is-it-considered-as-a-legitimate-nikah.html

two muslim people need to witness mock nikhah so may be abul chacha and rehman chacha will be witness their nikhah.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But even if they do a mock nikkah..
they won't really be married, they might consider they are. But legaly/religiously they won't.

Do they really want to spend their lives together not being married and not having any rights?

I'm super confused, but anything better than halala.
-Minion- thumbnail
its better then halala becz i still can't find any reason which will make ZaYa agree for halala.i want to see how both will fight with world to save their love but still Rehan is hanging on our head which make me afraid.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

two muslim people need to witness mock nikhah so may be abul chacha and rehman chacha will be witness their nikhah.

Yes..may be..can be the dhaba guys also..let's see..
But this is the first TV couple who must've got married thrice and divorced once to each other only (so far) in a span of just 8 months πŸ˜†
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Yes..may be..can be the dhaba guys also..let's see..
But this is the first TV couple who must've got married thrice and divorced once to each other only (so far) in a span of just 8 months πŸ˜†

lolz out of all three nikhah only one is real other two is fake.i still don't know if this third nikhah is real one or fake.but hope they don't have to separate and and marry again after halala.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Zaro tells RM should happen, Aalia should call Rehman chacha.