Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do not know what to say whether I should happy or sad
Btw Tfs
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

Plz don't kill me for this..but I think we may have SR2 coz it says there'll be flow if emotions..and the TB spoiler may then play out 😭
I hope I'm wrong :-(

no one will kill you becz i also feel same.from past experience i have now no hope from this show.last time i keep hope about no last talaq but it happen.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god spoiler is true zaya sr2 on the way
-Minion- thumbnail
TFS,i wish i could happy but i have no positive hope left for this show.
-Minion- thumbnail
TE even tweet other two spoiler is coming soon i think we should now get ready for big jhatka.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFs...
I will not believe it coz till now BI has been completely going against SPOILERS...but the fire incident can make them realise their love for each other...and this makes sense than the previous one..
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see how beintehaa will remain unique for all of us ❤️
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys chill. Everything is for the good. I'm super exited. I've been waiting for ZaYa reunion for a while now, and I'm not going to let any negativity ruin this for me.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/17/zain-aaliya-to-perform-mock-nikaah-in-beintehaa/

In Beintehaa, As Per the current track Zarina warns Aliya not to come in front of her again and Suraiya happens to see all this. Aliya goes to her and tries to tell her the truth, but Suraiya that it is her family issue and she does not want outsiders to interfere. After Aliya leaves, Suraiya confronts her and tells her that she is very disappointed by her and she will keep an eye on her. Zarina tries to enact a new drama and win over Suraiya, and succeeds in doing so. Later, Zarina promises to herself that she will take revenge from Suraiya and Aliya. That night, Zarina tells Bilaal to go and poison Fahad's mind and heart against Zain.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Aaliya will feel that Zain is in danger so she will ran towards the Dhaba area. Zain somehow manages to escape the fire. Aaliya will reach the Dhaba area and will see that Zain has revived the Dhaba . There will be a flow of emotions & Zain and Aaliya will reunite...

Later, Zain will call Fahaad and will tell that they need to go back to Mumbai. Suraiya is happy about the news. Suraiya will ask Rehmaan to come along but he will deny. Aaliya will convince Rehmaan to come to Mumbai. Suraiya will sees Aaliya and Zain together. After seeing them together she will get shocked . Zain and Aaliya will perform mock Nikaah, as they vow in intercut Suraiya will swear that she won't let them re-unite.

Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago