Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Suri wishing shazia started acting more like nafeesa lol her reaction lol
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Man what an episode! Leaving aside annoying ammi part and Rehaan angle the show was really fascinating to watch! Aliya has become soo bitter and has no reason to smile in her life.. that khushi was only Zain!! Only zain will be able to bring that smile back! Zain on the other hand still continues his efforts to find her. His love for her will never let him fail.

Coming to Rehaan and Aliya Nikaah again I dont know what to say.. cuz one hand the Cvs keep saying wait and watch and on the other hand they continue to force Rehaan ..

For right now all I can say is enjoy as I strongly believe this is only to bring ZaYa back together.. Other than that I dont know how to make you all feel any betterπŸ˜•I hate to see you all soo upset...

it hard to control frustration see kids call Aliya ammi but we can't do anything in this matter CV'S will show what they want to show.but i agree ZaYa will be together no matter what both only belongs to each other.i still feel Zain will not going to comeback empty hand from Hyedrabad but he will be with Aliya.becz i feel Zarina will do something in absent of Zain then both ZaYa will comeback together and take her class.
-farzana thumbnail
It's all about Zain and Aaliya;
Each and every step they take, every move they make.. Is where their leading to which is their destiny of togetherness, just written in their fates and can't be erased. I can't wait for ZaYa to come face to face :D

we have to bear rehaan whether we like it or not
Anyways I loved the episode over all.. A change in nafeesa was great to see.. Shazia's still the same lol I'm glad about that
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm excited to see how Zain reacts when he sees Aaliya in that new look!
I'm sure he won't be able to stop ghoorofying at HIS BIWI!😳
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zain going for some ijtamayi nikah purpose ? May be at that place they may show ReYa to marry each other for the sake of kids but zain would also be there and zaya may come face to face ... May be ReYa are still not married and at that nikah place zain would do something ! And at the end we know all this is the journey of zaya who will be together at the end !
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That girl who works for aliya said she is getting married.. i think its the same ishtmayi nikaah that zain is organizing... they may come face to face there
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I'm excited to see how Zain reacts when he sees Aaliya in that new look!

I'm sure he won't be able to stop ghoorofying at HIS BIWI!😳

imagen her worker's will tell him about how she behave now.i am sure Zain will be amaze and shock to know his MEZ turn totally a tough person from outside
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

That girl who works for aliya said she is getting married.. i think its the same ishtmayi nikaah that zain is organizing... they may come face to face there

You're like Harshad! πŸ˜‰
-Minion- thumbnail
i think with Zarina expose Suri will understand she was wrong with Aliya.she will start accept her and may be Rehan will turn negative that time.i gone crazy for sure.but i still praying for no RM.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

You're like Harshad! πŸ˜‰

i didnt get it? πŸ˜†