8/26 Live Episode Discussion

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!!1 I am soo excited today!!! Ahh my girl's new look will be revealed.. hopefully we get no baba ji ka thullu 😆

Secondly online romance will start!! awww she wont know the owner of MKB Pvt LTd is Zain 😳

MKB PVT LTB.. sounds soo adorable!!! ... Mamu Ki Bhanji is private property & limited to only Zain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lastly, they will miss each other awww my heart is going to go out to them!!

I am soo excited about this track!!! And see Aliya did not marry Rehaan 😆 this time you cant kick my ass as i was right 😆 Anyway Rehaan does not worry me anymore because like I said Aliya can only love one person and that is Zain!!! 😳 Uski Pehli aur Akhri Mohobat > Zain!

oh and finally i get to watch the episode live today with you all!!! 😳
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As long as it is Zaya n no Rehan n Aaliya everything is cool excited for today's episode
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all excited for Zain promise to mamu and Aliya new look.i doubt Aliya will ever agree to marry Rehan after know he love her becz it really going to awkward for her.prepared for worst hoping for best this we can do now.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excited for live episode😃
give me plenty
aliya and zain scenes and i'll be happy😆
bt knowing my luck
i'll have to die in suspense
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

As long as it is Zaya n no Rehan n Aaliya everything is cool excited for today's episode

awww its ok Rehaan will play a role but this story is about Zaya so not to worry!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

all excited for Zain promise to mamu and Aliya new look.i doubt Aliya will ever agree to marry Rehan after know he love her becz it really going to awkward for her.prepared for worst hoping for best this we can do now.

lets see but am soo excited to see how story goes from here
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Problem_Child

excited for live episode😃

give me plenty
aliya and zain scenes and i'll be happy😆
bt knowing my luck
i'll have to die in suspense

aww actually going by the spoiler... I dont think they will come face to face today.. maybe tomorrow or day after.. sigh

I hope BI continues its fast pace and we see them face to face tomorrow itself 😆
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello all !!!
Long time ... Guests at home . can't watch it on TV .

How can I watch online live ??? Any website ???
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I jst want Zaya interaction & face to face ASAP.Cant even bear 2C Rehan wid Aliya in 1frame.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
with the new spoiler nt happy abt rehan am sure she wnt agree to rehans proposal nw tht she is intereactin with the owner of MKB aka zain this will be a new start for them bth anjane mein sahi bt this intereaction will def bring them close. wht say? ignoring rehaan and excited to see where aliyas n zain interaction will go further... lets be positive...
super excited abt tonites epi...
Gagan-06 thumbnail
MKB PVT LTB.. sounds soo adorable!!! ... Mamu Ki Bhanji is private property & limited to only Zain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago