Aaao ge jab tum ho sajna..aangna phool khilenge..

Nash_Kamal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The hardest part of a breakup, is not going with the routine you had with your ex. Finding other things to replace the dates, the phone calls, the constant texting, the urge to see each other, the promises made, the laughter, the intimate moments, the I love you's, the I miss you's, the comfort and the love that you both shared. The hardest part of a breakup, is filling in the missing holes that used to be your happiness..

I feel terribly bad for Zain and Aliya individually.
Aliya is right with her way.Zain broke her trust,faith,loyality.Zain did not even listen to Aliya for once.And after pleading thousands of time,Zain gave her 3rd Talaq.Aliya k duniya jahan toont gayi.Wo kare to kya kare?Aur koi vi hoi to wahi karti jo Aliya ne kiya.Aliya ne Zain k apne aapse upaar rakkha..
On the other hand,Zain.wo ek aisi kash makash mai tha..Ek side pe uske MA ,jo Zain ko Janam diya,aur other side Aliya ,Jiske liye Zain Jitey hai..Seriously when i saw Zain yesterday i felt like he is a dead man.
But anyway..1 year is long time..i hope Zain's waiting will finish soon..And Aliya can get back her self respect that she lost by the rejection of Zain..what i think is Its not breakup that hurts the most, but the trauma that follows. .
I hope and pray better golden days will come soon for Zaya..
Edited by Nash_Kamal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post,hope we see Zaya reunion soon 😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail