preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I would like to summarize Monday's episode as a glimpse of TRUE LOVE.it was stunning episode & I Loved it😊😊. The whole essence of beintehaa was in the phone conversation scene where aliya forgave zain 4 his life changing mistakes .WHAT A BIG HEART SHE HAS !! IN DAT SCENE ONLY,zain felt dat HE HAS LOST EVERYTHING!! Whoa...loved his actingπŸ‘ He wanted to stop her but somewhere he knew aliya will not stop. This episode showed us, in true love there is no place for EGOS and ALIYA took the cake. pace was good. the way cvs presented d love story,it was unusual.they cleared many things. covered all d loopholes...like BR 51% already went 2 zain back.then rehaan and his family missing,shabana and gulam haider is also missing.zain is in touch with rizwaan and aayat.so,cv's will bring rehaan or haider family,future will decide.but I don't think cvs will repeat his mistakes again . No need of bringing them as for now.

performance rating time!!

HARSHAD ARORA as Zain Abdullah performed brilliantly.He simply made me cry with his phone conversation. I genuinely believe, he deserves BEST ACTOR MALE 2014. He has given us wowww !!! performances in such a short span of time. I would say his character is round character .Earlier he was in boy image- a boy who was not responsible, carefree attitude,party boy who used to filrt wid gals:) suddenly he got married to a girl who is pure-an ideal indian girl & he learnt many things 4rm his wife that new learnings changed his perception abt life and we had seen new zain Abdulla where he was a responsible business man ,son ,husband,brother,son in law and a friend. He handled each relationship with so much ease and care. He has shown so many variations in his character till now.all credit goesto d makers.we started thinking about such an ideal man .for me, he was a dream man as well as 4 all d gals .

ALIYA, i relate to her. when we love someone with all our heart,we forgave easily .while talking to zain she realised he was guilt ridden for divorce,zain didn't ask for maafi but she gave it.it was heart melting.pain was killing her softly still she forgave him .i think, dis is the real connection between true lovers.she also knows zain loves her d most.so,there is no conditions or any hatred for him.ALIYA IS A TRUE POTRAYAL OF ELEGANCE WITH ATTITUDE.SHE is strong headed and self made girl. I SALUTE TO HER !!!! we need to learn from aliya alot... may be life has its own plans but stick to your values. Values are meant to be followed . HATS OFF PREETIKA RAO .LOVE U TO D CORE AND I MEAN DAT.

Guess time !!

Again beintehaa is so unprecdictable but i would love to predict .mamu ke kabra par phool khil gaye hai.zain is sitting there.perhaps aliya will also come to meet maamu but there will be no face off

NICE EPISODE !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post
Harshika performance was out of the world 😊