uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I wanted you to suffer all this while but now.. After twosseconds of you crying I wanted you okay again. Damnit! It's because of your face.. Your lovely, lovely, sweet face.. Eee!!
My thoughts on yesterday's episode? Brilliant. I meant that. There were these moments were the show defied everything I thought would happen in atypical Hindi soap.. Proving that BI is not one.

1) Aliya being so.. No other words for it.. Kickass. The way she screwed Suri. The way she did not melt when Zain called or when Nafeesa apologized. The way she gave the property back. And all this done without any malice, any anger. Just pure class. You know Suri-bitch keeps pretending they're too classy for her, but it's actually Aliya.. They're not worth her little toenail! Amazing girl!

2) loved the fact that Zain actually got to talk to her. This doesn't happen normally, I mean I've seen so many soaps and so many separations. They don't meet or talk normally.

3) Nafeesa too, I liked her regret. Not the typical soap vamp who still keeps plotting.

Coming to remarriage for Aliya? I don't know what to think. As long as it's not Rehan, I might even accept it, even if it kills me. I mean if you knew this girl, you'd encourage her to just have a life of her own, maybe marry someone who appreciates her this time. If she was my friend or sister, that's what I would tell her. But marrying Rehan.. Just ugh. I like Rehan! It would be so awful of him to marry his friend-cum-brothers wife.

Poor Zain, my poor Zain.. Be happy soon!